• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
Oh this fucking game, I still remember my first full S+ slave and the first broken slave in my first try. after so much time, still is quite difficult find such enjoyable game like this one.

error111

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah well here's hoping, been following the thread on HF for a looong time and it's sad to see how the project died out, I still enjoy playing SBR2 and that has somewhat active development but it's not the same with crappy RPGM being used.. last I heard of JONT development was people trying to add more image packs and someone trying to clean up the code but that's about it. If you do decide to release patches in the future use this site, HF is pretty close to dead at this point and the wiki for JONT needs a reboot.
What is SBR2? Tried searching abbreviation but couldn't find anything useful. Wild guess, SBR2=Sim Brothel 2 ??? I know HF is hongfire at least.

Nov 21, 2017
When I run this game with QSP (because I am on a linux machine) clicking on the "Yes I am an adult..." link does not work and when I go into the action menu or hit the '1' key, I get an "Incorrect arguments count" error in location main_menu. (I am using the newest version)

Is that due to me not using the .exe or is there something else wrong?

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
How do i cure illness in the game, or pregnancy risk (if possible). Iam an expert physician who has no idea what his doing apparently.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Now every slave i lose to sanity i dont even know what i'm doing wrong i give ambrosia to her so she could get happy nature since i saw the tips and even give her time in gethsemane but yet her nature fall and temperament doesn't change no matter what i do, sanity is too brutal no matter what i do i lose to it my slave was in the 'purple' thing and she become mind broken no matter what i do i even tried again in the save doing everything i could to raise temperament and nature and yet she still mind broken.
Downloaded this game, and almost no matter what i did, even following tips. And the bloody girls went apathetic with NOTHING changing the stats. No artist training skills helped, no shows helped, no gladiatrix wins helped. no multiorgasms helped (bloody hell, she got more than twenty in a row) .. nothing i did changed that stat into anything possitive.
Tried restarting. tried more girls.... not a single one was i able to get positive stats to in temperament at all. So deleted this game flat out, that got tooooooooooo boring to deal with.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Man, this game's been here for years and I didn't notice.
Hmm, now how to download it, it exceeds the 4 Gb limit... guess I'll queue it after the others for today. This is sure looking interesting.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
When I run this game with QSP (because I am on a linux machine) clicking on the "Yes I am an adult..." link does not work and when I go into the action menu or hit the '1' key, I get an "Incorrect arguments count" error in location main_menu. (I am using the newest version)

Is that due to me not using the .exe or is there something else wrong?
How are you opening the .qsp? I have not tried running Jack on Linux myself. You could try the built in player with WINE or similar emulator. I also saw this link to a different .qsp player that might be worth checking out: https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-player-with-video-support-written-in-qt.10801/ Reply with your experiences, sometimes Linux takes some monkeying around.

edit: Wiser voices advice that effort is best spent getting the default Jack executable to work in Linux, because the Jack .qsp is heavily modified and tailored to work with that player.

StJesuz is there any NTR content in this game ?
Not really. You do typically sell the slave once they have been trained up but the game never says anything but "I hope she pleases me" from the buyer. There is also gangbang training and public use humiliation punishment for the slave. These have short scenes and various pictures or animations, but no jealousy or other tropes that I'd associate with NTR.

not a single one was i able to get positive stats to in temperament at all
Raising temperament is time consuming, it will typically take over a hundred in game days and a slave with high devotion. The wiki has all of the things which will cause it to raise and lower. Best to acquire a slave with high temperament if you need one with it. If a slave is broken due to sanity, then she's a lost cause, I don't think it ever can be cured.

Glad to see this finally updated! *tears of joy*
Keep an eye out, there are some anons here working to upgrade the pictures, add more slaves with no censorship, and fix the bugs that have been encountered in 1.8. Maybe some UI enhancements too.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
Don't try and use the .qsp file to open the game. Use the .exe file to start it.
I took the exact same one, it is originally from the girl life forum as far as I am aware.

Seems to work with wine, which uses the qsp player which is part of the download...

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Raising temperament is time consuming, it will typically take over a hundred in game days and a slave with high devotion. The wiki has all of the things which will cause it to raise and lower. Best to acquire a slave with high temperament if you need one with it. If a slave is broken due to sanity, then she's a lost cause, I don't think it ever can be cured.
And to be perfectly honest... thats not a good mechanic, I couldnt even hold it in an acceptable value on any of the girls. Regardless of how much i micromanaged, and did my best to make certain she got all the things needed to raise it.. it flatlined faster than i could train her to d+ rank (exageration used)... often by -10 per day.... Then apathy set in.. and from there on... you can only hope to train her in time before she goes mad... wtf... That is utterly retarded, mostly because it requires so grueling and boring micromanagement and repetetiveness that you go insane yourself, in an absolutely futile effort. Even tried this with max cheats on.. still went apathetic in no time.. Girl having no fear, no anxiety, highly devoted... still going insane... zzzz. instant delete of the game. There is absolutely no reason to grind the same 4 5, hell 10 moves every single day, for no effect at all. stupidity...

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
This is OldHuntsman production. Which means LoLi and woman's body eating (I mean meat from her body, or selling woman into slaughter). So, well, how to say that. I'll try other games.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
This is OldHuntsman production. Which means LoLi and woman's body eating (I mean meat from her body, or selling woman into slaughter). So, well, how to say that. I'll try other games.
just so nothing gets confusing for other people ima explain some stuff but you're free to do as you please "the game is hardcore i will give you that"
about the lolis thing, there is an option to turn off lolis from the game so you wont get any in your playthough, same with young and milfs
about the meat thing, it's of your own choosing, you're not forced to "eat her meat" it's optional to do or not, hell you can be a vegan in this game if you wanted xD

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
And to be perfectly honest... thats not a good mechanic, I couldnt even hold it in an acceptable value on any of the girls. Regardless of how much i micromanaged, and did my best to make certain she got all the things needed to raise it.. it flatlined faster than i could train her to d+ rank (exageration used)... often by -10 per day.... Then apathy set in.. and from there on... you can only hope to train her in time before she goes mad... wtf... That is utterly retarded, mostly because it requires so grueling and boring micromanagement and repetetiveness that you go insane yourself, in an absolutely futile effort. Even tried this with max cheats on.. still went apathetic in no time.. Girl having no fear, no anxiety, highly devoted... still going insane... zzzz. instant delete of the game. There is absolutely no reason to grind the same 4 5, hell 10 moves every single day, for no effect at all. stupidity...
I hear you, this game can certainly be frustrating and tough to get into with no prior experience. Thanks for giving honest feedback, maybe something can be done to help new players with the learning curve. I'm curious to learn a bit more about your experience with the game. What guides did you read and which cheats did you use? Did you try adjusting the game difficulty setting in the options menu? Did you try the tutorial? Getting a random slave from the auction house or a guild contract can give a very different experience depending on her starting stats.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
OK I'm finished with the leave scenes and I also reworked the torture scenes kinda (I just added better and more of general images there). as for lesbo images in addition to the duplicates I added new ones (the still 0 ones) and both are ready for review sir qwertyu
lesbo

torture
Something is wrong with your 2nd link. It requires login on google and then some sort of authorisation or whatever. After you send request for auth you have to wait few days for "response" (or so google says). WHAT SORCERY IS THAT?

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Something is wrong with your 2nd link. It requires login on google and then some sort of authorisation or whatever. After you send request for auth you have to wait few days for "response" (or so google says). WHAT SORCERY IS THAT?
the hell ? it opens fine for me even in an incognito tab where im not logged in to google,
how about this link ? <deleted>

Last edited:
Reactions: StJesuz
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes