mattauz

Jun 13, 2017
I keep getting this error when clicking past the age check before starting the game:

Area: on visit
Line: 18
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect arguments' count!

Anyone know whats causing this?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I keep getting this error when clicking past the age check before starting the game:

Area: on visit
Line: 18
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect arguments' count!

Anyone know whats causing this?
Don't try and use the .qsp file to open the game. Use the .exe file to start it.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
"ON HOLD" prefix? I always assumed this game was done. I wasted at least 100 hours in it.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
crushboss is done with the game ( i contacted him a year ago on hongfire ) it's pretty much safe to say to game is in finished state now there is someone making more bugs fixes from dark helmet . As hongfire is currently a mess i think it's the right thing to copy all of their files and post them here
original Russian developer working on another game with similar principle .
i spent probably 100 hours + on this game .

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I've tried a couple times to get into this game just can't do it. It doesn't give enough direction imo. Punish slave for disobedience! But don't because she sad! Reward her for doing well! Now she spoiled brat! If only it had proper easy to use cheats in game for jack-hf.
If I remember right, my system involved getting her all the mood-boosting items immediately, branding her, then using every method at my disposal to put the fear of god into her for the first 3 days until she had maximum fear orbs. At the same time, explaining her situation each day to level her out. I forgot the settings I used for restrictions, bed, and diet. But I remember changing her diet to better food when she got 1 orb of obedience, and never removing the restrictions to make her bathe, cook, and not masturbate.

Once her fear was maxed out, she became obedient enough to do Sports & Fitness without complaining - which means she didn't need to be punished. You only want "positive reinforcement." Give her a reward on par with how many good 'dots' she has, and keep going down the list of the first 5, alternating, because they have an affect that carries over 3 days. That means the good-mood effects all stack and skyrocket her mood. And never, ever, ever over-rewarding. If anything, you should skip a reward now and then.

I never once used a trainer or cheats because that's not how I roll. It took me a really long time to master the exact pattern. I downloaded the source and dug through it to find some of the more obscure pieces of information that weren't documented. Once I beat it on Johny difficulty after about 12 failures in the first 30 days of each (if you tried it, you'd know how insane it is), I considered the game mastered and moved on. This is a screen of Isabella, the assistant from the ghetto, with maxed stats. Her name and appearance is changed, obviously. This was done on Johny.
jack_o_nines_hf-perfect_assistant.jpg

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Once her fear was maxed out, she became obedient enough to do Sports & Fitness without complaining - which means she didn't need to be punished. You only want "positive reinforcement."
View attachment 21371
i generally stick to 1 reward per day myself , regardless of her level of obedience fear . I read somewhere that you need 3 rules actives i stick to that works for me , rape is useless and induce despair (terrible stat ) . You can do sport anytime i think , but care she will attempt to fight you back if she has too high of Stamina and fighting stats . so better leave stamina it at (cyan blue color ) until you're confident with her obedience level .
always start by raising stamina , cooking at house work in couple first days , then start raising etiquette , nursery and potion brewing , buy necessary wear ( especially boots and headware as sundress mood bonus is great early on ) if you're going for long term investment ,

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello! c:
I was considering the fact to start trying this game, but... can someone help me, precisely? Because I don't know at all what I've to download - I mean the program, where should I find it. I read that is russian, but there's something in English? I mean like a patch, or a translation file or something?

...in conclusion, I don't know what to do ç_ç

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Hello! c:
I was considering the fact to start trying this game, but... can someone help me, precisely? Because I don't know at all what I've to download - I mean the program, where should I find it. I read that is russian, but there's something in English? I mean like a patch, or a translation file or something?

...in conclusion, I don't know what to do ç_ç
it's fully translated download the 1.7.5 Hongfire patch , if you're into Trainer games this is one of the best
here currently downloading it myself to give it another try

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
it's fully translated download the 1.7.5 Hongfire patch , if you're into Trainer games this is one of the best
here currently downloading it myself to give it another try
I know what to download, but thanks anyway for linking me the file XD

Because the game it's translated - right? - and that I know, but I was talking about the other program, QSP! If there was a version in english (if yes, where? ç_ç) or if I've to download the russian version of QSP and play with that! >.<

(Or if everything is already included - QSP and game - better lol)

Reactions: pcg50

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
There seems to be 1.7.6 version. Same assets, just updated qsp file (source )

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
What I was asking was with what program should I use this? I know what to download, but thanks anyway for linking me the file XD

Because the game it's translated - right? - and that I know, but I was talking about the other program, QSP! If there was a version in english (if yes, where? ç_ç) or if I've to download the russian version of QSP and play with that! >.<

(Or if everything is already included - QSP and game - better lol)
i just instantly linked the download without thinking that too much about it . Sorry wasn't trying be condescending

Reactions: brynhildr

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Hahah, no problem! c:
Still, do you know something about it ?_?
crushboss hasn't been on hongfire for a while , you can search the thread , i am pretty sure they passed info about it back and forth

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
this is your best shot , a girl's life is developed with QSP as well , they could have an English version

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Anyone able to do a Johny start in the hongfire edition without cheating? The game seems to have gotten a lot harder.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
How do I save and load games? Because I made a lot of progress and I don't want to lose it all.
Top of the window, to the left. Click on Game and then select save or load (or quicksave/load). Ctrl+s and ctrl+l should also work.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->