TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmmm just downloaded it the Oslow image pack then myself to check it. Worked so not sure
I think he meant the link was not working. It's the old encoding situation again -.-' mega really needs to fix this. Link should be working now for everyone

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
i try`d hf 1.75 version it is different then when i played... i cant make slaves to obey. is there a any working wiki or explain site?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i try`d hf 1.75 version it is different then when i played... i cant make slaves to obey. is there a any working wiki or explain site?
Check the difficulty :eek:

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
Check the difficulty :eek:
classic normal difficulty and story i choise is mostly easier.... yeah it pains me to admit it
i try to make them happy with explaining but they still rebellion if i do otherwise it go severe depressed

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
classic normal difficulty and story i choise is mostly easier.... yeah it pains me to admit it
i try to make them happy with explaining but they still rebellion if i do otherwise it go severe depressed

Apr 23, 2017
Is there any way to stop slaves from running away or killing themselves? I got pretty far in and then suddenly every slave just starts running away. After that I restarted and became an Archmage to use the anti-run away brand spell but then they just started turning up in pools of blood. I'm not even being that harsh, just punishing them when they break the rules. It's driving me a little bit nuts since I do not want to save scum.
If i remember rcorrectly, there's a stat called despair (you can check it casting the most basic spell), if it's too high the slave will kill himself.

Mar 26, 2017
Is this game can be cheat with CE ? ... If ti can, how to target the money ?
I want to cheat but only money, no success.
You need to do pointer scan and then sig it. I´ll do that when I download 1.75 absurd .. 5.6 gig .. GOD :D...
4k images ? :D
I´ll try to make CE table. edit// waiting on mega limit :D 4hrs
Okay, easy to cheat in this, just the addreses will last for 1-2 clicks on things, due to constant recalculations. If you are good with CE, you can update pointers dynamically with LUA (base module is qsp.dll).
Just start sandbox, do classic scan for hero points and find address.
Then just add 50 to the address , and you have the money.
Hard ? (Scan for all Value type)
Screen attached.
I know that working with pointers/aob has no meaning for ppl who can´t do anything in low lvl programming, but this is sort of workaround. -> only pure adresses, so basic cheat engine principle.
1)Just find a value which does not update so often, for example the hero points.
2)Look at the address, write it down or add it to the address list.
3)Look for value you want to edit, but can´t find.
4)You will got bunch of results, scroll down until you are at the similar address.
Hero point had 09A549B8 address.
There was only 09A54A08 which had the value of my money. And it is 09A549B8 + 50 to simplify it for one step, so you don´t have to search for money, just for hero points. Everything is on the screenshot.
But generally, games keep their variables nicely together, so player mana will be located exactly after player health in most cases :) .(for example..)
See how similar are the addresses in second images ?
This makes it clear, that the value is players money...
I hope I made it clear :D ...

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I've tried a couple times to get into this game just can't do it. It doesn't give enough direction imo. Punish slave for disobedience! But don't because she sad! Reward her for doing well! Now she spoiled brat! If only it had proper easy to use cheats in game for jack-hf.

mathl33t

Jun 11, 2017
To prevent your slave from escaping, brand her and make her wear a collar. The wiki is getting updated to the latest version, so it's a bit more helpful now. It also lists a few cheats on the Difficulty page. The Release Notes word file also contains a small guide.

Reactions: Mantis Toboggan

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Can someone compress and upload this shit or somethign. Mega wont let me download this shit. And since there is no way to bypass the limit anymore Im cucked.

LughC

Jul 13, 2017
anyone know what I need to name images to get them to show up for some of the ones they don't have any for?

like drowning or feeding to monsters?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
anyone know what I need to name images to get them to show up for some of the ones they don't have any for?

havn't tried new version 1.7.5 with images included but with 1.7.3 you just download the packs and overwrite dont need to rename anything

mathl33t

Jun 11, 2017

Go to the game\content\pic\girls\torture folder. The game randomly selects between 12 possible images: drown_blue_young, drown_milf_general, drown_purple_loli, water_purple_short, water_dark, water_brown_browneye,
water_brown_blueeye_loli, water_blue_short_loli, water_blue_long_milf, water_blond_long, water_blond_darkeye, water_brown_milf.

For roasting alive, there are two pictures included, but 7 empty locations: roast_alive_milf_general, fireswing_blond_2, fireswing_brown_2, fireswing_blond, fireswing_black_long, fireswing_brown, fireswing_blond_blueeye.

For feeding to a monster, call the images monster_general_1, monster_general_2, and monster_general_3.

Let me know of any other images you need names for. I think these images existed in 1.7.3 but weren't included in the image pack update for 1.7.5.

LughC

Jul 13, 2017
Go to the game\content\pic\girls\torture folder. The game randomly selects between 12 possible images: drown_blue_young, drown_milf_general, drown_purple_loli, water_purple_short, water_dark, water_brown_browneye,
water_brown_blueeye_loli, water_blue_short_loli, water_blue_long_milf, water_blond_long, water_blond_darkeye, water_brown_milf.

For roasting alive, there are two pictures included, but 7 empty locations: roast_alive_milf_general, fireswing_blond_2, fireswing_brown_2, fireswing_blond, fireswing_black_long, fireswing_brown, fireswing_blond_blueeye.

For feeding to a monster, call the images monster_general_1, monster_general_2, and monster_general_3.

Let me know of any other images you need names for. I think these images existed in 1.7.3 but weren't included in the image pack update for 1.7.5.
thanks is there any particular file type they need to be?

also are there any more hanging slots?

Last edited:

mathl33t

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not sure they have to be gifs, but most of the images are. No more hanging slots without some poking in the code or the json files. Sorry.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes