JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
i have some qustion though how to make the slave fall in love with her master ? I mean i started Custom start and I found Isabella at the gate so far she is }Exotic dancer & Nymphomanic & Masochist & Bisexual & Disciplined & also removed her scar, so far so good even though i didn't want her to have Nympomanic at all so how to make her fall in love ?

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
i have some qustion though how to make the slave fall in love with her master ? I mean i started Custom start and I found Isabella at the gate so far she is }Exotic dancer & Nymphomanic & Masochist & Bisexual & Disciplined & also removed her scar, so far so good even though i didn't want her to have Nympomanic at all so how to make her fall in love ?
Is there in love state? I think this is the maximum you can get from a slave's aura:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
The closest you can get to it is optimal devotion, but there's no real "love path" like there was in Slave Maker 3.
That's kinda sad news I played Chains of Pleasure before sadly it's not completed and wont be anyway it was really interesting
path of lust or love thing so it was cool I thought this one might have some love path heart and soul thing not just Slave but still good game

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
That's kinda sad news I played Chains of Pleasure before sadly it's not completed and wont be anyway it was really interesting
path of lust or love thing so it was cool I thought this one might have some love path heart and soul thing not just Slave but still good game
I advise you to try to raise a slave from scratch and raise her devotion to 3 (or even 5), then set her as an assistant. She'll then feel like your lover, and complice. It's one of the most rewarding feelings this game gave me.

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Imperator Augustus has a very good point. I've used ahk easily for automating a wide variety of games, but I don't use it for this one just cuz each slave is pretty unique. simple things to be automated would be some routines in the very beginning of a new slave training (like get a collar, brand tattoo, health check, cast auspex and explain her position) and in the very end of the slave training, to prepare her to be sold properly: wash, get clothing, put it on, etc.

But since you're pretty quickly starting doing B+ contracts, it's not very often that you need to start or end the training repeatedly...

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Can someone help me with the fucking King Arboreus ???
He just rejects slaves.
Tried to give him these two S+ salves.

Jolana1.jpg
Jolana2.jpg

The other one.
Angeline1.jpg
Angeline2.jpg

Even offered him my own assistant. But he just rejects any S+ slave.

Any hints???

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
There used to be a bug when if a slave gets rejected once, it will get rejected every time.

Still, at this point, I would suggest inspecting the code around the king and seeing what checks are happening there.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There used to be a bug when if a slave gets rejected once, it will get rejected every time.

Still, at this point, I would suggest inspecting the code around the king and seeing what checks are happening there.
That was not a bug but a design peculiarity that everyone hated. I think it's still present in the game to some extent but we made efforts to tone it down. However, I don't think this "refused once, refused forever" feature applied to very important clients (not sure though).

Anyway, the first course of action should be to look at the refusal quote from the King, there should be clues in there as to what is missing.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
That was not a bug but a design peculiarity that everyone hated. I think it's still present in the game to some extent but we made efforts to tone it down. However, I don't think this "refused once, refused forever" feature applied to very important clients (not sure though).

Anyway, the first course of action should be to look at the refusal quote from the King, there should be clues in there as to what is missing.
He always says this with any S+ slave. No matter what.
Sinsdf título.jpg

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
Imperator Augustus has a very good point. I've used ahk easily for automating a wide variety of games, but I don't use it for this one just cuz each slave is pretty unique. simple things to be automated would be some routines in the very beginning of a new slave training (like get a collar, brand tattoo, health check, cast auspex and explain her position) and in the very end of the slave training, to prepare her to be sold properly: wash, get clothing, put it on, etc.

But since you're pretty quickly starting doing B+ contracts, it's not very often that you need to start or end the training repeatedly...
I didn't see the need for it until I forgot I needed S+ in Temperament and Nature for S+ gladiatrix rating (A+ slave for a lord)
So for such lapses, there's a situation where the best is to just repeat an action for a long time. Sure this would have been avoided if I didn't fail in my planning.

Good news is the ahk automation link I posted worked wonders. Epic.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is it possible to prostitute a slave without selling her?
No... but I want it to be possible as soon as we balanced everything out and we start to implement new features.

The thing is that allowing a girl to prostitute herself (and any kind of extra activities like selling her paintings) means extra income, which means having to rebalance the game economics entirely. And it's already difficult for us to make the game challenging as soon as you start to sell B+ slaves. So yeah, the idea is there but it'll be a Chinese puzzle to implement.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
No... but I want it to be possible as soon as we balanced everything out and we start to implement new features.

The thing is that allowing a girl to prostitute herself (and any kind of extra activities like selling her paintings) means extra income, which means having to rebalance the game economics entirely. And it's already difficult for us to make the game challenging as soon as you start to sell B+ slaves. So yeah, the idea is there but it'll be a Chinese puzzle to implement.
Damn... TO be honest, I just play with cheats because, I gotta say, I still can't wrap my head around the training aspect and essentially just try 'everything on everything' to see what works. But yeah, I can see how that would be a challenge to balance.

I just wanted to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes