Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Where can I get the cheat menu mod that allows it any difficulty? Searching for it has only led to dead-ends and misdirection.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Does this game got an End ? and not completed ?though I got no Loli Game
The "ending" is becoming Patrician, the real ending is selling a slave to the pope. There's also a couple of end game quests like unlocking a special weapon, and training Felicity (and then Julia if your MC was Johnny)

Where can I get the cheat menu mod that allows it any difficulty? Searching for it has only led to dead-ends and misdirection.
Custom Start with Easy Difficulty -----> Cheat Menu appears in the Option

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
The "ending" is becoming Patrician, the real ending is selling a slave to the pope. There's also a couple of end game quests like unlocking a special weapon, and training Felicity (and then Julia if your MC was Johnny)

Custom Start with Easy Difficulty -----> Cheat Menu appears in the Option
Is that all? I thought I saw someone mention a way to use it in even on normal mode scenarios. Thanks either way.

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
Is Greataxe($150) the best weapon if you are going to just use one? According to wiki it has strength+4 base damage where as more expensive weapons such as Flamberge, naginata, and morning stars (all $200) only have +1, +3, and +3 modifiers, respectively. Since one of the $200 weapons must do the same type damage of slashing greataxe(I assume it's naginata), why would anyone use more expensive version of the inferior damage?

I don't know why the game doesn't tell us the damage modifier because there is no way to tell in-game. Again, wiki is heavily outdated so I'm not sure if I have to trust it or simply go for one of$200 weapons.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is Greataxe($150) the best weapon if you are going to just use one? According to wiki it has strength+4 base damage where as more expensive weapons such as Flamberge, naginata, and morning stars (all $200) only have +1, +3, and +3 modifiers, respectively. Since one of the $200 weapons must do the same type damage of slashing greataxe(I assume it's naginata), why would anyone use more expensive version of the inferior damage?

I don't know why the game doesn't tell us the damage modifier because there is no way to tell in-game. Again, wiki is heavily outdated so I'm not sure if I have to trust it or simply go for one of$200 weapons.
Wiki is wrong on this. In general, don't trust the wiki. You can buy different weapons, spar with them, and observe the difference for yourself.

More expensive weapons of same damage type invariably do more base damage with max master stats. With lower master stats, there are a few weapons whose description states something like "damage does not depend on strength" which may perform better. For example, a weak master can do more damage with a stiletto or rapier than a heavier weapon.

Base damage is less important than the attack colors and the effects associated with the weapon's attacks. A weapon that complements the special techniques you know will make it easier for you to stack offensive multipliers. It's possible to learn all special techniques eventually but the cost goes up for each lesson.

Reactions: highsis

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
Potential bug report from the lastest 2.2.3. dev version

When I start a custom game, my strength and personality always drops a level. For instance if I start with herculean and aristocrats, it drops to strong and vulgarian the next day no matter what I do on the first day to reinforce my stats. (eating good food, keeping my mood up.)

It seems like a bug where slaver's strength and personality start with a very strong negative modifier like -15. No matter where I start and which attribute I start with in a custom game, it always gets knocked down a level.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
When I start a custom game, my strength and personality always drops a level. For instance if I start with herculean and aristocrats, it drops to strong and vulgarian the next day no matter what I do on the first day to reinforce my stats. (eating good food, keeping my mood up.)
Start a normal game as Milord, eat at the tavern, end day - strength stays at A+. Personality will decline if not supported by cost of living (adjusted through accounting menu) and quality of residence (which includes which district you live in and the quality of interior decor purchased from the real estate office).

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
Shouldn't it take 10 days to drop, because supposedly your starting stat should have + - net balance of 0? It takes -10 to be dropped in a level. Also I just tested your scenario and his strength and personality still dropped a level. Hm..

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Shouldn't it take 10 days to drop, because supposedly your starting stat should have + - net balance of 0? It takes -10 to be dropped in a level. Also I just tested your scenario and his strength and personality still dropped a level. Hm..
Master characteristics are continuous, unlike slave stats which reset progress each time they transition between levels. Meaning, if you're just at the level threshold with a master characteristic, losing 1 point drops the level, and gaining 1 point restores it.

A cheap meal from the pub isn't good enough to maintain high strength.

Reactions: highsis

Mrepepe

Dec 5, 2020
How to get felicity pregnant? Ive tried fucking her everyday and making her milk the fiend byt she just won't any tip?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How to get felicity pregnant? Ive tried fucking her everyday and making her milk the fiend byt she just won't any tip?
#1 - she might already be pregnant. after a decade, the medical center can detect it
#2 - is she fertile? if not, medical center can do something about that too
#3 - ovulation only happens once every few weeks
#4 - are you using the latest dev version?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
simulation game with cgs from other games?
This is essentially correct, however I don't feel any one line summary of Jack would be complete without mentioning the extreme content (rape, graphic violence and cannibalism for a start).

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
something i wanted to ask this game isn't completed right
It is completed, as in the original creator Old Huntsman finished at v1.21 and then didn't touch it anymore.

It is not completed since modders keep expending on the ideas and fine tuning balance. See the Roadmap for a blueprint of what we'd want it to become (y) However we are only two (one and a half really because I've been more of a consultant/thread maintainer for the past 8 months), so development is going at a slow pace (which is still better than the abandoned state the game was in when I started working on it, back at page 19 of this thread).

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes