Kairey

May 30, 2018
i cant seem to sell cow despite having rank S cow, whats the requirement for cow?
1655638525650.png

Last edited:

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Has anyone succeeded in absolutely zero-start run hardcore? How cat I get to weak strength fast without taking this long and spending this much spark?
Found one of the suggestions here is to go Serpentine -> Virgins hip -> Menu -> eat 1$ food each day
or
go Bull-> Salon -> 1$ sex each day

each of this is enough to not drop down in Strength stat. But eating doesnt consume stamina and gives no dirt.
I would assume that you need to perform both of such actions to raise the Strength from crap. Tho i managed to get as far as day 130+ in Frail state (on the verge of dying) with positive income on Sanity young slave from Arena Champion and Secretary trait.

Also the thing is that - Free time - hot spring reward for 2$ wash both the slave and the slaver so it is the best way to get clean

Updt: yeah it required about 5 days to get to Weak state from the grave. Also a relaxed sex from a villing slave consumes only 0.5 energy

Last edited:

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
Is there an updated list of mods that are still functioning? can't seem to find some other than the (real image mod)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there an updated list of mods that are still functioning? can't seem to find some other than the (real image mod)
There are no working mods published at this time. Some mods were incorporated into the game.

There isn't actually a modding framework for this game, because all the game code is compiled into a single file. A mod is basically a branch of the game with some additional changes. Those branches have to be maintained or they become outdated. If you install an old mod what you're actually doing is reverting your game to an older version with some changes. And it'll be an incomplete reversion because the media has also changed since then.

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
There are no working mods published at this time. Some mods were incorporated into the game.

There isn't actually a modding framework for this game, because all the game code is compiled into a single file. A mod is basically a branch of the game with some additional changes. Those branches have to be maintained or they become outdated. If you install an old mod what you're actually doing is reverting your game to an older version with some changes. And it'll be an incomplete reversion because the media has also changed since then.
That explains it, thank you!!

SquareAmlore

Dec 29, 2019
A personal thought, my English is not very good, hope there is no misinterpretation. Would it be possible to have more than two girls active by creating a separate facility (like creating a new area) instead of just two slots? Thank you very much

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
A personal thought, my English is not very good, hope there is no misinterpretation. Would it be possible to have more than two girls active by creating a separate facility (like creating a new area) instead of just two slots? Thank you very much
Rent a dungeon = +1 (prisoner)
Rent a barn = +4 (farmhand, cow, egglayer, pig)

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
Just started playing this again... Can anyone share some tips on training slaves in the slums (extreme mode)? How do you manage hygiene and such?

Priorr

May 23, 2022
Никак не могу взять в толк-Что вы такого натворили с кодом игры? Ни один глава района не желает брать девушек.Хотя,были подготовлены по их требованиям.В русской версии таких проблем нет.За исключением некоторых новых локаций.Все остальные девушек берут.Главы же говорят,что вроде оно,но нет.Хотя.все требования были соблюдены.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Никак не могу взять в толк-Что вы такого натворили с кодом игры? Ни один глава района не желает брать девушек.Хотя,были подготовлены по их требованиям.В русской версии таких проблем нет.За исключением некоторых новых локаций.Все остальные девушек берут.Главы же говорят,что вроде оно,но нет.Хотя.все требования были соблюдены.
Hello and welcome. English is required on F95 Zone. Here is the google translation of your post.
Code:
I just can't figure it out-What did you do with the game code?
Not a single head of the district wants to take girls.
Although, they were trained according to their requirements.
There are no such problems in the Russian version.
Except for some new locations.
All other girls are taken. have been observed.
The most common reason for high level slaves to be rejected is their charm stat. You must cast auspex to see the charm rating of your slave. Their rating must be equal or greater than their rank for a client to accept them. Here is a picture of my Isabella, rank S+ but charm only A+. She would not be accepted by a house lord even if she met all the other requirements. Raise charm with better clothes and jewelry, or beauty treatments from the spa.
charm.png

Other reasons or bugs are also possible. Post the message that the lord gives when they reject the slave and we can help you figure out why they are not accepting your work.

Priorr

May 23, 2022
Hello and welcome. English is required on F95 Zone. Here is the google translation of your post.
Code:
I just can't figure it out-What did you do with the game code?
Not a single head of the district wants to take girls.
Although, they were trained according to their requirements.
There are no such problems in the Russian version.
Except for some new locations.
All other girls are taken. have been observed.
Наиболее распространенной причиной отказа от рабов высокого уровня является их обаяние. Вы должны использовать ауспик, чтобы увидеть рейтинг обаяния вашего раба. Их рейтинг должен быть равен или выше их ранга, чтобы клиент мог их принять. Вот фото моей Изабеллы, ранг S+, но обаяние только А+. Она не будет принята лордом дома, даже если она будет соответствовать всем остальным требованиям. Поднимите свое очарование с помощью лучшей одежды и украшений или косметических процедур в спа-центре.
View attachment 1888963

Возможны и другие причины или баги. Опубликуйте сообщение, которое дает господин, когда они отвергают раба, и мы можем помочь вам понять, почему они не принимают вашу работу.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Возьмем, к примеру, задание президента. Говорит, что девушка подходит, но нет. Хотя у него максимальная лояльность. Так же у вас все навыки и все параметры прокачаны до S+. Принц также отказывается принимать девушек. Все остальные занятые девушки. Хотя, они выше по рангу, чем нужно. Проблемы, связанные с историческими фактами.
P.S:
By the way, there is one more question-Where can I get Julia?
Or does it only appear under certain conditions?
P.S.S:I figured out why the heads of the districts do not want to take girls. As I understand it, they also need to raise their fame to the maximum. Although, if the appearance is "Beauty Queen", then why also raise fame to green values?

Last edited:

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
...you can lead a horse to water you can't make it drink...
You could drop these devs in an ocean...
...and they still would ignore the water.

Don't hold your breath.
They have made up their mind - and even suggesting a minor tweak, is an affront to their mental survival. ^_^

Reactions: Diconica

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

Don't hold your breath.
They have made up their mind - and even suggesting a minor tweak, is an affront to their mental survival. ^_^
Lol, the entire core for 2.2.3 is based on the community feedback received for 2.2.2.

And long before that, we were adding around 90% of the requests from users inside the roadmap, reading every comment since page 16.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
P.S:
By the way, there is one more question-Where can I get Julia?
Or does it only appear under certain conditions?
P.S.S:I figured out why the heads of the districts do not want to take girls. As I understand it, they also need to raise their fame to the maximum. Although, if the appearance is "Beauty Queen", then why also raise fame to green values?
Did you read the answer that StJesuz wrote to you? Fame is one of the factors that raises the girl's charm. There are other factors that are easier to raise.

To get Julia you need to be playing Johny or using his avatar in a custom game.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020

Don't hold your breath.
While I appreciate the support.
I have to be fair. They did point out I could make submissions if they felt they were good enough they could be added.
That was however after he effectively pissed in my oats first.
I won't even say it is entirely their fault.
I assume they took it as I was trying to destroy the concept of the story.

The point was they need to give better attention to how the world was ordered and held together.
They didn't put a lot of thought into the mechanics and way things tie together as they needed to.
They ignored consequences of making one choice and how it would come together with other ones and create even larger imbalance issues.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes