Priorr

May 23, 2022
I figured out what affects the charm of girls. Everything affects. The fame of the stigma, beauty, fame, and so on. If the stigma is legendary, then the girl just needs to have an average known, As well as all other indicators to the maximum. -How to make a legendary stigma without cheats, if the heads of the districts of the girls don’t want to take it so easily?
Безымянный.jpg

DrHawtsauce

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone got tips for not plummeting Nature? That's like the one stat I can't seem to keep a handle on right now.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone got tips for not plummeting Nature? That's like the one stat I can't seem to keep a handle on right now.
The easiest way to drop nature is with depression (bad mood) and despair (aural stat). These should be minimized but they can be hard to avoid while building up fear in the initial part of the training where you need to get her obedience. There are a lot of ways to mitigate this. Don't use rape, don't over punish and keep her mood up. One great thing for slaves that get some despair is the warm plaid gift that can be given as a 2 merit reward for 9 sparks. Keeping a slave in the dungeon will also tank nature very quickly.

The second place where nature losses will happen is in pet training. Making a slave behave like an animal should reduce their nature stat, so you nave to use extra care when training a pet. The pet suit and anal tail especially for days on end can knock this stat way down.

The main way I use to increase nature is through gladiatrix training. Make her spar and compete in the arena games after you have trained her as high as your slaver is able. Some of the free time rewards that build up independence will also help; hot springs, golden cage and the garden of gethsemane.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm sorry that I didn't explain very clearly, what I mean is whether it is possible to achieve two or more assistants at the same time by creating a separate area
The game supports one active slave plus one assistant. Changing this would entail a major rework of the entire game which is not part of the project's roadmap.

If you haven't read through this remarkable document, I suggest that you give it a look.

qwerty12359 - I just noticed this section in the current roadmap, sadly the "Edit" link is broken. I don't remember seeing these new body images from sarinee and I'm interested in checking them out. If you have a minute could you please update the link?

1656436323839.png

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The game supports one active slave plus one assistant. Changing this would entail a major rework of the entire game which is not part of the project's roadmap.

If you haven't read through this remarkable document, I suggest that you give it a look.

qwerty12359 - I just noticed this section in the current roadmap, sadly the "Edit" link is broken. I don't remember seeing these new body images from sarinee and I'm interested in checking them out. If you have a minute could you please update the link?

View attachment 1895293
It's a hyperlink to a private message :) So only I and sarinee can access it (it's more of a sticky for myself while it's on the roadmap).

I actually finished editing it and handed over the final version to ImperatorAugustus for implementation. :)

Reactions: campfap and StJesuz

Priorr

May 23, 2022
You can take something from your work, combine it with Russian mechanics, and get a dream. From the Russian one, you can add decoctions, potions. Also, in the Russian version, the weight of the assistants does not change. Also, pumping skills in the Russian version on easy difficulty is faster than 3 times .In your version, the speed of pumping skills is like on hard in the Russian version. Moreover, if the master is fully pumped, then the girls pump skills at the speed of a turtle. Moreover, the mood of the girls is excellent.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Food bill is bugging me. I definitely don't buy groceries, don't feed the slave, and ate canned food only a couple of times, but still somehow lose $30.
Dev version (master-ia/master-ia-patch) are updated now. There were three issues I found:

1. The master was paying 2$ every day regardless of what he ate. Oops.
2. The slave's food cost variable wasn't reset when you starved her. Oops.
3. The slave's starvation effects were not being applied. Oops.

So with this update, food cost will be lower, but starving her, especially for multiple days at a time, will have more impacts on her condition.

Priorr

May 23, 2022
In version 2.2.3, the sound does not work. There is an icon that you can turn on or off, but there is no sound.

Priorr

May 23, 2022
Doesn't react. Turn it on or don't turn it on. Although, this may be due to the fact that in version 2.2.3 of the full game there are different versions of Felicity. In the patch, she is a loli, in the main archive she is young. Also, Julia's images are different in size. They are larger in the main archive, smaller in the patch. But Wilmermina cannot be added without a patch. I installed the patch from above.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm really enjoying the game! I do have one issue though. I'm doing Lord Spectre's special mission where we need to train his niece and my biggest and only issue is getting her pregnant. What exactly do I need to do? Because I've had her for 120 days(I know I need to return her beforehand but I was just hoping in the last few days she'd become pregnant) and throughout all that time she never got pregnant even though I was completing every other requirement Lord Spectre had.

If it helps I'm playing the latest dev version. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm really enjoying the game! I do have one issue though. I'm doing Lord Spectre's special mission where we need to train his niece and my biggest and only issue is getting her pregnant. What exactly do I need to do? Because I've had her for 120 days(I know I need to return her beforehand but I was just hoping in the last few days she'd become pregnant) and throughout all that time she never got pregnant even though I was completing every other requirement Lord Spectre had.

If it helps I'm playing the latest dev version. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Are you sure she isn't already pregnant? Check her at the medical center. Upload your saved game if you want me to take a look.

Priorr

May 23, 2022
Are there .wav files in the game\content\snd folder? Computer audio volume loud enough to hear?

The patch differences you mentioned are intentional.
The sound folder is present. On the computer, everything is played normally through the player. But, there is no sound in the game itself.

kiloter

Mar 5, 2022
How to increase reputation? I got a maximum from one of the houses and it seems like neither my brand or guild reputation increases anymore..

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes