narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
Latest 2.2.3 dev.

Fast service anal sex at Madame Jofre's salon has the same text as fast service blowjob.

How to increase reputation? I got a maximum from one of the houses and it seems like neither my brand or guild reputation increases anymore..
For guild rep, keep doing contracts and selling slaves to subpurchaser. For brand rep, keep selling high rank slaves.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How to increase reputation? I got a maximum from one of the houses and it seems like neither my brand or guild reputation increases anymore..
Brand rep increases when you complete a guild contract OR when you sell a slave in the guild auction, but either way the slave rank needs to be at least as high as your guild rank. You get no credit for work below your reputation.

Brand reputation can be increased by selling high rank slaves and by socializing in the gentleman's club.

Cheat menu is only available in custom games on easy difficulty. Go to the in-game options menu.

narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
Feels strange looking at that goofy Johny avatar after becoming a respectable trainer. Found this .psd in Russian version with all kinds of filters, maybe you could add it for people who want custom master avatars? It's better than that .png you got there I guess.

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Are you sure she isn't already pregnant? Check her at the medical center. Upload your saved game if you want me to take a look.
Yea, I've definitely gone to the medical center a few times and I just get told she's healthy. Also, I've been playing with cheats but I'm pretty sure that won't really mess things up(As far as I know.) And as for taking a look, sure I appreciate the help!

Well, it looks like the new separate save file I made after getting Lord Spectre's niece didn't save. I still had my file before I talked to him. Anyways, I played a bit more and spoke to the lord, got his niece, and completed some of the lord's requirements as best as possible.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
With your saved game, after having vaginal sex with her once daily from day 156 to 174, on day 174, a medical checkup says she is pregnant.

What method were you using to try to impregnate her?
I switched between relaxed vaginal sex and active vaginal sex, though I admit I didn't do it daily. I didn't think I would actually have to do it daily but that's good to know now. Which method would you recommend?

Last edited:

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
I'm trying my zero-start ironman run. If it's a game-over, I restart. Is this feasible? So far, my strategy is
1. raise my strength from frail to weak via a pub or prostitution
2. raise my strength to unfit by sparring in the arena
3. Get a guild contract slave.

I've tried more than 20 times so far with no success. Even though I've read all the zero-start posts in this thread, I keep failing in one of those steps. I would appreciate if anyone can clarify the followings for me.

1. Does excessive Kamra usage(one a day, every day) drain strength?
2. Does eating food > your strength increases your strength? What are the food qualities sold in the virgin's HIP? There are 1$, 3$, 2$, and 3$ menu, respectively.
3. Does having any sort of sex under any circumstances (with your slave or prostitutions house) increase your strength? In my playthrough this seemed slower than eating food, somehow.
4. Can you do 2 and 3 multiple times a day? If not, do they stack? (can you do both for your benefits?)
5. Does losing in the arena raises your strength too? Your combat ability? The weakest slave always one-shots me due to my low mental strength and I'm wondering if I can still use the loss to improve my strength or combat rating. (when you're at frail strength, losing does not tell you it could improve your strength. It simply says "you lie defeated on the ground" I did a test in a custom start; I only ever spared an unarmed slave for the first 50 days non-stop but after my fight skill got to d-, the strength remained at f-(frail) and each spar was followed by a message that it neither improved my strength nor fighting skills.
6. Should I try to get a slave on day 1 and let her be to increase taming and whatnot, risking higher bills or does my current strategy seem better?

Last edited:

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
Suggestion: Could we get a detailed value for master's stats, like how close we are to the next level like how slave's stats are displayed? Would be nice to keep track of it to know exactly which actions raise and drop attributes.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
The wiki says spoiling can be reduced by not rewarding meritful acts, but it s not very precise. Any tips on reducing spoiling? "put in place" sometimes won't work

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
Put her on dehydrated food and sleep on the floor for some days and that will do the trick for me at least. It's a tricky one to manage I find as it requires careful attention. Having sold the kraken for hte auto auspec really helps keep

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm trying my zero-start ironman run. If it's a game-over, I restart. Is this feasible? So far, my strategy is
1. raise my strength from frail to weak via a pub or prostitution
2. raise my strength to unfit by sparring in the arena
3. Get a guild contract slave.
Why wait to raise strength before getting a slave? It's entirely possible to train and sell a slave with all master characteristics still at F-, relying on drugs for master energy and school/tutors for training.

Starting with a guild contract slave is a trade-off. You get a prepayment at the beginning, but the guild pays less for contracts.

1. Does excessive Kamra usage(one a day, every day) drain strength?
Eventually, yes.

2. Does eating food > your strength increases your strength? What are the food qualities sold in the virgin's HIP? There are 1$, 3$, 2$, and 3$ menu, respectively.
Yes. You can infer the quality because the food stops giving "not hungry" status when master strength exceeds the level of the food.

3. Does having any sort of sex under any circumstances (with your slave or prostitutions house) increase your strength? In my playthrough this seemed slower than eating food, somehow.
Vaginal or anal, yes, oral no. Has to be "vigorous". Eating food raises strength faster, but you can only eat once a day.

4. Can you do 2 and 3 multiple times a day? If not, do they stack? (can you do both for your benefits?)
Yes and yes.

5. Does losing in the arena raises your strength too? Your combat ability? The weakest slave always one-shots me due to my low mental strength and I'm wondering if I can still use the loss to improve my strength or combat rating. (when you're at frail strength, losing does not tell you it could improve your strength. It simply says "you lie defeated on the ground" I did a test in a custom start; I only ever spared an unarmed slave for the first 50 days non-stop but after my fight skill got to d-, the strength remained at f-(frail) and each spar was followed by a message that it neither improved my strength nor fighting skills.
No. Yes, up to D-.

6. Should I try to get a slave on day 1 and let her be to increase taming and whatnot, risking higher bills or does my current strategy seem better?
Taming is hardest to increase with unskilled master. You usually need items for that. Your current strategy is prioritizing master progression over income.

Check the market for a cheap slave (can be as low as 20$), train to D-, then swap with a guild contract. You'll get a higher-quality slave without a deadline, and you'll get the full speed bonus. You can also earn sparks during training by sending the slave to compete in the arena.

Reactions: highsis

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Many rewards increase spoiling, even if "merited", so rewarding a spoiled slave may keep them spoiled longer.
Ok but i mean, if she is spoiled, how do I reduce it just with reward management? Is it like giving rewards below the merit grade?
I told to myself it should be something like

"she has 3 merit, so for 2 spoiling, i give a reward equal to 1", or "if she has one spoil and 1 merit===>no reward at all", but i'm not sure it works this way and i don't want to fuck up my playthrough ^^

Anyway i figured that lowering food and sleeping quality works fine (actually it was one of the main reason i accumulated spoiling), but you know...Just trying to understand the mechanic as this can indeed build up really fast, and oddly haven't found the answer to my question anywhere

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you, I've come closest to a successful run this time, although since it's an ironman it can flop anytime.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Ok but i mean, if she is spoiled, how do I reduce it just with reward management? Is it like giving rewards below the merit grade?
Regardless of how spoiled she is, higher tier rewards spoil more than lower tier. Spoiling usually resolves itself with time if you're not giving her excessive rewards or privileges (rules) regardless of whether you reward at or below her merit.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I switched between relaxed vaginal sex and active vaginal sex, though I admit I didn't do it daily. I didn't think I would actually have to do it daily but that's good to know now. Which method would you recommend?
There's a bit of randomization. If you're lucky, sex a couple of days before she ovulates is enough, but why take chances? Either method works.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes