StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
why won't Cardinal Mujlon accept this slave after I give her full ebauty treatment? says skills not enough Cardinal Mujlon
I'm pretty sure you need to max out her sexual skills, aside from fethishism and xenophily.

I also recommend updating to the latest dev version, link in OP.

I am playing 2.2.2. I realized that when ever i make a level 5 reward(with 5 virture) and bath the slave at the saloon in white town at the same day, he/she always gained one spoil point. How does that work? I am playing on normal. I only gave slave one reward per day + saloon. Does saloon visit count as reward? It doesn't happen with tier 1-3 rewards
The 5 virture is from sex training, so maybe it have to do with bath in saloon after sex?
Some rewards give a bit of spoil even if they are merited, spa treatment is the same thing. These are both fractions of a point but depending on how much your slave has they can certainly add up to a full point. Shouldn't be a big deal if you can put her in her place afterward.

Jun 28, 2020
I'm trying my zero-start ironman run. If it's a game-over, I restart. Is this feasible? So far, my strategy is
1. raise my strength from frail to weak via a pub or prostitution
2. raise my strength to unfit by sparring in the arena
3. Get a guild contract slave.

I've tried more than 20 times so far with no success. Even though I've read all the zero-start posts in this thread, I keep failing in one of those steps. I would appreciate if anyone can clarify the followings for me.
It is possible to do a hard mode, zero skill, 200 sparks, no Isabel run, I didn't even need to use the coliseum for extra sparks, all by the intended mechanics and some luck, stuff you should take into consideration: You will have to take a loan for the first slave, never had a 0 start run without this... that I can remember... so your priority is to extend the time you have until you need to take a loan, that's the biggest filter, after surviving this things get easier. Guild contracts... are not good for your current skill set, it's better IMO if you buy the first 2 or 3 slaves in the market, but pay close attention to her stats, bought an arrogant slave? you fucked up, a proud slave? you fucked up, a corpulent slave? you fucked up, you must aim for a cheap low stats slave, a coward open slave but not insane, slender model or bony, those of 20-25 sparks, the other stats? may or may not affect the play style, the very next moment you buy her, look at her current skills in the city, there are 2 things you must look at and here is where the luck comes into play, first, if she has no skills (oof) (common if you buy a loli (if you have the loli patch installed)) it's better if she has some skills developed so you spend less in training the others skills needed for specialization (through school) and this is why you see her skills in the city, to decide if you want to spend in uniforms, second, if her gladiatrix is above F- (oof) she won't fight back if she doesn't know how to fight, even if your strength is F-, no need to grind in the arena to get the brawler or unfit stats quickly, not sure if lolis are less likely to fight back but I always choose a loli as the first slave just in case, I would also recomend looking at anatomy because you could get some extra sparks from it, if she has some perforations for free you could buy some barbells or hoops, you can also see if she has tatoos or not and give her a small one for a exotic boost after branding her.
The training for my fist slave was different in that she didn't had to fight in the arena, just focused on training most of it by school or stuff that she could do by her own (clean house, gymnastics, if she had some singing skills then entertain me>concert), because she didn't know how to fight I could punish her by physical means, she was a loli and by luck she had the guilty complex (5 guilt) so I exploited that by threatening to kill her and beat the shit out of that little whore afterwards, got the D- quick, had to take the loan though, to pay for her make up and clothes before the auction, repaid the same day that took the loan and after that I had 280 sparks remaining, bought another slave (young) and the formal suit, repeated the process, no need for the arena, didn't fight back although I already was on unfit and brawler because the slow grind, this time I wanted her to get to D+, took the loan and ended with her at C+(she was smart and had a lot of sex skills), the auction got me like 1500 sparks and from there you're set to go, the next step should be to get into camira and now you could maybe get guild contracts.
So again, stats matter, since 2.2.1 I really pay close attention to the stats.

Jun 28, 2020
Affects cow price and meat price.
Was it pointless before the cow girl update? because there is the option to increase their size through surgery, sounds like a complete joke that the only way to get value from increasing the size is by butchering the slave, the surgery costs like 25 sparks and butchering gives you how much? 20 sparks? what could have been the intention of huntsman? was it just cosmetic?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Was it pointless before the cow girl update? because there is the option to increase their size through surgery, sounds like a complete joke that the only way to get value from increasing the size is by butchering the slave, the surgery costs like 25 sparks and butchering gives you how much? 20 sparks? what could have been the intention of huntsman? was it just cosmetic?
Maybe? Would have to go back and see if it was used for anything else in 1.2.1.

narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
What is draining slave's health? -2 or -3 endurance everyday. Never gave her drugs.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What is draining slave's health? -2 or -3 endurance everyday. Never gave her drugs.
I ddin't see much reduction but what i did see was 1/2 from washing before bed and 1/2 from behave:alarm.
I'm not using the dev version though so maybe its something in there acting up?

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
some activities and rules drain slave health, like behave toilet or urinal and associated fetishes, also training in masochistic fetishes. Also visit the doctor. maybe its a pregnancy or disease

Jun 28, 2020
I think I broke it again and I don't know how, above is the current slave and her skills, below is the assistant telling me that the slave doesn't have a specialization and when I try to sell her, even to B+ customers they tell me that she doesn't have what is needed, when I try to auction her, I receive around 500 sparks regardless of charm shenanigans, made a save and tried other stuff and still got sparks as if she was a D- even less I would say, so the game does consider her as not having specializations, it was working fine until the slave learned the last skill for artist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: False alarm, it took me a while but finally remembered this little piece of relevant information, so I'll leave it as a reminder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Why is the file in ISO format? Was that your doing or anonfiles? Either way, I'm not touching that. If it's the site, I haven't had problems with ufiles.io.

Lots of things can drain health. Gaining more weight when corpulent, ending day with negative calories, sleeping in prison or on the floor, toilet rule, being sick, being pregnant, being wounded, various actions during the day, etc. Start with med center exam, asking how she feels, and looking at her rules. Rules that harm health say so in the description text when you toggle them.

narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
Why is the file in ISO format? Was that your doing or anonfiles? Either way, I'm not touching that. If it's the site, I haven't had problems with ufiles.io.
No idea, works fine in Chrome.

Lots of things can drain health. Gaining more weight when corpulent, ending day with negative calories, sleeping in prison or on the floor, toilet rule, being sick, being pregnant, being wounded, various actions during the day, etc. Start with med center exam, asking how she feels, and looking at her rules. Rules that harm health say so in the description text when you toggle them.
She's B+ endurance, A+ physique and "Good metabolism" trait, not ill or injured. She only says that her head hurts without an eye mask as a request, but it only means the likes darkness AFAIK.
I unchecked every rule, gave her supplements, fresh food, generous portion, gave her a sundress and let her sleep in my bed, didn't gave her any assignments. Still -2 every night.
At first, I thought it's because not enough food for a Good metabolism slave. But maybe some variable bugged? I moved her in a prison cell for a couple of times while setting things up for a cow, and then pulled her out of there. But when I leave her in a cell, she loses -4 or even -5 endurance sometimes.
I sold her already, had to train her athletics every day to mitigate health loss.
But if it's going to happen to other slave, could be a problem and I can't figure this out.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Dev version (master-ia[-patch]) updated:

- Fix medical center not detecting pregnancies of sterile slaves (sterilization procedure does not abort early-stage pregnancies)
- Fix entering/leaving apartments
- Bill for all mini ponies, not just slave/assistant/prisoner
- Display "another" in tooltip for gift rewards to make visible which gifts the slave already has
- Reposition un-expanded cryo menu to reduce chance of accidentally clicking expand button
- Cap brand reputation from arena events at Celebrity B+ instead of Famous A+
- Cap brand reputation from selling slaves to "regular customers" at B+ also

"Regular customers" refers to fixed-price no-charm-requirement repeatable sales. Real-estate office, brothel, club, med center, public animal farm, war camp.

Last edited:

narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
narrisen was she sterile when you acquired her or you had the med center do it? She's 38 days pregnant but you already had her for over 100 days by then. Was she in cryo for a while? Did you do anything unusual around four decades earlier? I'm unsure how she got into this condition.
Captured her in the fogs, put her in the cryo for a long time. Day 647 took her out of a cryo, fertile, sick with rothsyphilis, not pregnant. In a 660 day save she's sterile already. Maybe pregnancy and sterilization overlapped somehow.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes