highsis

Nov 11, 2018
Can 'don't display gore' option include all the cannibalism, butchery, restaurants scene as well? I have no gore option on but those are still displayed. I look away from my screen whenever I go to the bar.

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
What's the definition of a 'vigorous sex', with your slave or in a brothel, respectively? Having a sex with my slave didn't increase my strength(dropped to B- from A- a day later)

How far can the vigorous sex with your slave raise your strength?

In a brothel, 1$ slave can raise your strength to C-. What about 5$ and 15$?

Lastly, is there a guide for active sex? I read the wiki entry and it seems either outdated or clear enough.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What's the definition of a 'vigorous sex', with your slave or in a brothel, respectively?
Vaginal or anal.

How far can the vigorous sex with your slave raise your strength?
A+.

In a brothel, 1$ slave can raise your strength to C-. What about 5$ and 15$?
C-, B+, A+.

Lastly, is there a guide for active sex? I read the wiki entry and it seems either outdated or clear enough.
There's no clear guide. Experiment. A helpful tip is to pay attention to balance (number displayed after each action). If the number is positive, using a higher intensity of that action might have better results. If the number is negative, the intensity is too high. If you overdo the intensity, you can stop and try to arouse the slave again. Skills of master and slave affect quality of each action. You can click on the stats for some info about them.

Reactions: highsis

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
I finally managed to survive my zero-start run in 2.2.3 dev version after over 30+ tries. I will write this post for anyone trying the same and for my future reference. On day 105, sitting at 679$, no loan, no slave, living in a shack; A+ health, B+combat, B+ stewardship, c- dominance, most other stats sitting at f-. Admittedly, I first tried ironman runs but concluded it nearly impossible. I only loaded a save when I lost a combat though. (losing costs too much sparks to recover from that it would end the run.)

Methods I tried and failed in the course of 30+ trials were:
1. Training a d- guild contract gladiatrix; failed because I couldn't recover the spending before she won 4+ times and left me as an arena champion. Training her was impossible because of her high health and combat ability. With the remaining sparks I purchased a new slave but couldn't afford a full training.
2. Training a d- guild contract slave; ran out of money before I could fully train her.
3. Borrowing sparks and going on a slave hunt in the fog; only a growing fog fiend and thugs are beatable and they are too rare for you to pay back the loan. You need at least 300$+ on equipment and 140$+ special moves before you can start hunting as well as training, which makes it impossible. You can borrow 1000 sparks(by instantly repaying the first loan), but 40 days are not enough either.
4. Training 20$~40$ slave from the market; ran out of money before I could train her. It takes too much time for my slaver to reach health and stewardship that enable him to start training.
5. Training 20$~40$ gladiatrix; she costed me more money than the initial investment when she left as a champion; if she didn't fight I would have ran out of money instantly, too.

In the end, I succeeded with the following method in my first try. I took a d- guild contract gladiatrix and completely neglected her training. Didn't even set rules and only focused on keeping her happy(calm at least) while my slaver focused on building his strength and combat abilities. I didn't even buy any items besides her light dress to keep the mood up. So we were more like partners since I never gave her any other orders other than training in the arena until she left me in the end.

I purchased 200$ weapon (flamberge) from the armory because in my previous attempts I couldn't beat arena opponents with stiletto to raise my strength or combat abilities. I think shinobis pwned me every time. I also trained the battle cry for 10$ and bought a light dress for 5$. I was left with 45$.

From here,
1. keep honing slave's fighting skills and the slaver's.
2 losing to an unarmed slave gives you d- combat ability
3. eating at HIP is cheaper than eating f- food at home which also costs you -1 strength. HIP's 1$ food not only raises your strength to c-(it could be a bit misleading because the fullness text after eating is in blue suggesting b+, but it's actually c- food as far as strength raising goes. It probably doesn't drop strength at b+ though and that's what the text probably suggests), but it also gives you an extra energy the next day.
Without HIP your regular f- food costs 20$ a decade instead of 10$
3. Eventually you will hit b+ strength and c- combat. From there you can easily grind shinobi; battle cry and just spam powerful blow until you win. Try to do this as often as possible.
4. Let your slave graduate. Training her at this point is impossible because she has non of the training auras and 5 points in spoil.

By day 49, my first slave was emancipated after her victory. I was left with 140$ sparks, b+ strength and c- combat.

I purchased a girl with a sanity issue from a market for 45$. I initially wanted to turn her in for the guild contract but soon realized it's nearly impossible. I also made a mistake of giving her the silence rule and her temperament drop proved to be too big to counter. Her sanity made it relatively easy to train her (she even broke once before recovering), but she was not eligible for a gladiatrix contract because of her low stats.

Her "graduation" through arena victories were scheduled for the day 104, and even if she did that I would have ended up with far less money than 140$ I started with. I decided to train her for a d+ assistant. Sent her to the school for elocution to b+ and trained her secretary skills myself.

On day 100, she managed to reach the requirement. I had exactly 15 sparks left and the food bill was 15$. Jeez.. With 0 spark left(I needed only 9 more sparks for the beauty treatment before selling my slave), I had to go to the loan shark to get that 9$ to sell her. On the day of sale, I raised her nature up a level by training her in fetish sex skills which she refused but still raised her stat just enough to push her to c- level. I sold her for 897$ and repaid the debt.

Looking at the game record I spent 28 hours until I succeeded at last in this challenge only. After that I'm still far behind a normal start with many high stats but I hope this challenge feels satisfying in a long run after the time sink I rarely invest even for other regular games.

Last edited:

were_yakuza

Jun 29, 2020
Okay, I might be stupid, I have a few question:

1) What is the legitimate way to see the slaver's full stats? Right now, the only way for me to see the full stats is by opening the tutor book...but with that, I can only see my slave's info and to the same extent my assistant by switching. Sadly I can't see my slaver's full info. Only rough estimate based on which tutoring that I fail/succeed at and the small text on the right side for skills.

2) How to increase a stats that begin at F- for the slaver? I can't even teach a slave that's also starts at F- and I can't seem to find a way to increase stats outside of tutoring and sparring. Did I miss something? Is there an activity that increase certain stats for the slaver?

Thanks.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I finally managed to survive my zero-start run in 2.2.3 dev version after over 30+ tries.
Congrats!

Methods I tried and failed in over 30+ trials were:
1. Training a d- guild contract gladiatrix; failed because I couldn't recover the spending before she won 4+ times and left me as an arena champion. Training her was impossible because of her high health and combat agility. With the remaining money I purchased a new slave but couldn't afford a full training.
2. Training a d- guild contract slave; ran out of money before I could fully train her.
3. Borrowing sparks and going on a slave hunt in the fog; only a growing fog fiend and thugs are beatable and they are too rare for you to pay back the loan. You need at least 300$+ on equipment and 140$+ special moves before you can start hunting, which makes it impossible in the end.
4. Training 20$ slave; ran out of money before I could train her. It takes too much time for my slaver to reach health and stewardship that enable him to start training.
5. Training 20$ gladiatrix; she costed me more money than the initial investment when she left as a champion; if she didn't fight I would have ran out of money instantly, too.
I'll give some examples of things you could have done differently in each scenario:

1. Each arena victory pays minimum 50$. You can buy a new slave for minimum 20$. You need a branded slave (10$ tattoo) to qualify for arena. After victory, you can sell the wounded slave to the butcher. Instead of losing your slave as an arena champion, you could put her in cryo storage temporarily, get a new slave for the arena and still make a small profit. Note, this "disposable slaves" strategy is optional, you can succeed without doing this.

2. An unskilled master is a very inefficient trainer. Give her a school uniform and send her to classes.

3. The guild subpurchaser will buy slaves in any condition as long as their rank is at least D-. If a slave you "rescued" from the fogs has some common skills, you may simply need to build up her obedience. If you're not concerned about her mood and despair, you can abuse her without restraint and get her obedience up rapidly. Just be careful she doesn't suicide. Lacking a prison, you can always freeze her or knock her unconscious.

4. See #2. Trying to train the slave yourself is not advisable. You can build up some strength punishing her though.

5. See #1. Better yet, have her more devoted than fearful by the time she fights the championship battle, so she doesn't leave.

In the end, I succeeded with the following method in my first trial. I took a d- guild contract gladiatrix and completely neglected her training. Didn't even set rules and only focused on keeping her happy(calm at least) while my slaver focused on building his strength and combat abilities. I didn't even buy any items besides her light dress to keep the mood up. So we were more like partners since I never gave her any other orders than training in the arena until she left me in the end.
Did you actually make a profit on her after medical bills, food and whatever you paid to keep her happy?

I purchased 200$ weapon (flamberge) from the armory because in my previous attempts I couldn't beat arena opponents with stiletto to raise my strength or combat abilities. I think shinobis pwned me every time. I also trained battle cry for 10$ and bought a light dress for 5$. I was left with 45$.
Can you think of another way to raise the master's combat skill without spending so much? How about buying cheap slaves from the market, mindbreaking them so they won't rebel, and then teaching them martial arts?

Reactions: highsis

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

1) What is the legitimate way to see the slaver's full stats? Right now, the only way for me to see the full stats is by opening the tutor book...but with that, I can only see my slave's info and to the same extent my assistant by switching. Sadly I can't see my slaver's full info. Only rough estimate based on which tutoring that I fail/succeed at and the small text on the right side for skills.

2) How to increase a stats that begin at F- for the slaver? I can't even teach a slave that's also starts at F- and I can't seem to find a way to increase stats outside of tutoring and sparring. Did I miss something? Is there an activity that increase certain stats for the slaver?

Thanks.
On the slaver screen there are some skills that determine what you can teach. I don't now all of them but here's most
Teaching -Secretary, Elocution
Sterwardship - Cooking, Cleaning
Artistry - Painting, Dance, Music
Medic - Nursing
Fighter - Gladatrix
Magic - Witchcraft, Alchemy
Flogging - Horse Training

To train skills that are F- you have to buy the outfit that boosts it, ie. Aketon for fighting.
Teaching will go up very slowly from all teaching and doesn't have a special outfit.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

Thanks.
1. The portraits of the master and slaves on the right side bar can be clicked. Also, A/S/D keyboard shortcuts open assistant/slave/master screen.

2. On master screen, click each attribute for hints on how to raise it. All can be raised from F- without requiring a clothing boost. Some by unsuccessfully repeating an activity, for example an unskilled master can raise stewardship by doing housekeeping, magic by failing to cast spells, combat by losing spars, etc. Some as side effects of training other skills, e.g. enemas raise medicine.

Last edited:

were_yakuza

Jun 29, 2020
1. The portraits of the master and slaves on the right side bar can be clicked. Also, A/S/D keyboard shortcuts open assistant/slave/master screen.

2. On master screen, click each attribute for hints on how to raise it. All can be raised from F- without requiring a clothing boost by unsuccessfully repeating an activity, for example an unskilled master can raise stewardship by doing housekeeping, magic by failing to cast spells, combat by losing spars, etc.
Yeah, I know that part, I was hoping to get the full view in the same vein as when you are training slave, but from the previous commenter it looks like the slaver don't have such UI but a short summary based on skills.

For the skills part, it looks like clothes were my answer all along. It solved my problem with stats like Dance F- which I can't find a way to increase. All I need to do is equip it, and teach Dancing to a F- Slaver and work my way up. (I am trying to create the perfect slaver for this run which is why I would love to have the full stats).

Thanks you two.

Edit: I meant Tasteless, not Dance. and it turns out teaching a slave to behave like an animal counts towards that. (I never make that connection, I should have read more, my bad)

Last edited:

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
I tried qgen to add an auto_night save (end of day) and got a blank frame. Could someone provide me with some code to add what I want. My attempt was just 6 lines of code. My guess is the variables I need to save got zeroed out at the place in the code I chose (beginning of end of day section). Help please.

another question - how to get the slave to wear the chastity belt? Intended to prevent pregnancy from fiend.

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
why won't Cardinal Mujlon accept this slave after I give her full ebauty treatment? says skills not enough Cardinal Mujlon

Milk&Cookies

Jul 3, 2022
I am playing 2.2.2. I realized that when ever i make a level 5 reward(with 5 virture) and bath the slave at the saloon in white town at the same day, he/she always gained one spoil point. How does that work? I am playing on normal. I only gave slave one reward per day + saloon. Does saloon visit count as reward? It doesn't happen with tier 1-3 rewards
The 5 virture is from sex training, so maybe it have to do with bath in saloon after sex?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes