narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
When slave and assistant both have a duty to milk fiend daily, both of them do it the same night, hence double yield. Bug or a feature?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
When slave and assistant both have a duty to milk fiend daily, both of them do it the same night, hence double yield. Bug or a feature?
Bug. is updated with following changes:

- Text corrections
- Fix unintended double fiend milking when both slave and assistant have the rule enabled
- Fix orgasms not happening when they should (was harder than intended to reach orgasm before max arousal)
- Decanting from cryo now costs slave half an energy star
- Master strength now deteriorates at a rate proportional to the gap between inferior food quality and current strength
- Master libido now rises passively at a slower rate and declines faster with bad mood or periods without sex
- To make mood management non-trivial, master mood is now more affected by negative entries in the diary

(Getting home decor upgrades to resolve the "decrepit hovel" diary entry is now a more worthwhile investment.)

how does pregnancy's work in this game.
Pregnancies aren't allowed to reach term. Pregnant slaves are taken away if the pregnancy gets too advanced, and most buyers will refuse a pregnant slave.

Inseminating a fertile slave on or shortly before their ovulation day gives a chance of conception. Since the game doesn't reveal when a slave ovulates, only when they menstruate, you can only infer that fertile slaves won't become pregnant while they are menstruating. After a decade, the medical center can detect an early-stage pregnancy. With high medical skill and a stethoscope, the master also has a chance to detect pregnancies that are more advanced. Slaves who are pregnant consume more calories and lose endurance as the pregnancy progresses.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Seems tough to find cow pictures for impregnation sex_scenes and

But maybe it makes sense to keep ahegao for cows?
Would these pics be adequate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, it's not forbidden anyway, it's more to avoid pictures looking grotesque, and the contradictions in case a slave becomes depressed after sex if the picture made it look like she enjoyed it too much.

From these images, it more looks like screaming from the thrust. Could be pleasure. Could be pain. Could be surprise...

The 4th picture I would avoid it (too much pleasure) and the last picture is a no no (MC holding a smartphone)

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
In the 2.2.3 dev version, I can't seems to raise the reputation of corvus house despite selling a few slaves to the resident in necropolis. It's still stuck at red. Have I done anything wrong?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In the 2.2.3 dev version, I can't seems to raise the reputation of corvus house despite selling a few slaves to the resident in necropolis. It's still stuck at red. Have I done anything wrong?
If your reputation with Serpis is B+ or higher, you can't gain reputation with Corvus. Same for Camira vs. Taurus.

TaxMage

Aug 9, 2019
I have hopefully a straight forward question. A few of the recent slaves I've picked up needed to lose weight, and I've noticed that by the time they got down to slender / model, all three of them developed weak metabolism.

Is that because I'm ending the day with too high negative calories (e.g., -700/-800, instead of being exactly at -500), in which case there is a chance to get that trait? Or is it just RNG?

Is there anyway to reverse it (e.g., by giving a lot of extra calories for a long period)? I couldn't find much info on the mechanic. Thanks in advance.

usernameao

Nov 19, 2017
hello, just dropping by to ask if the download included in the main post needs the Full Content patch or is it already pre-patched

TaxMage

Aug 9, 2019
Metabolism trait is just RNG. Can't be changed. Weak metabolism makes it harder to lose weight, easier to gain weight.
Thanks again for your previous response. Another possibly stupid question. Is there any reason to not brand a slave? I see that not branding prevents a lot of things (e.g., no slave auction sale, no gladiator matches), but is there any benefit? It doesn't seem like it, but wanted to double check there wasn't a hidden mechanic.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there any reason to not brand a slave?
If you leave a slave un-branded, you can sell her to Farid when you are less than Famous. He pays more than the guild subcontractor for D- or higher rated slaves with good attributes (including style and exoticism).

Farid and the guild subcontractor accept slaves who have problems that would make them unacceptable to other buyers. The subpurchaser requires a brand.

Reactions: TaxMage

TaxMage

Aug 9, 2019
If you leave a slave un-branded, you can sell her to Farid when you are less than Famous. He pays more than the guild subcontractor for D- or higher rated slaves with good attributes (including style and exoticism).

Farid and the guild subcontractor accept slaves who have problems that would make them unacceptable to other buyers. The subpurchaser requires a brand.
So only early game -- not for any slaves you're really investing into. Got it!

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
Does anyone know why my assistant keeps getting spoiled? How do I prevent this? It only happens when she's an assistant.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know why my assistant keeps getting spoiled? How do I prevent this? It only happens when she's an assistant.
Are you taking her out of the assistant role and giving her rewards or massages perhaps? If she's becoming more spoiled while being kept 100% of the time as an assistant, please upload your save so I can check.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes