Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Rules carry over when you move the slave to assistant, could it be she's not got the minimum 2 rules set?

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Is it possible to do the challenge where you start off with minimum stats in everything in the current version or is it impossible without at least a few stats? And if it is does anyone have any tips for such a brutal start?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible to do the challenge where you start off with minimum stats in everything in the current version or is it impossible without at least a few stats? And if it is does anyone have any tips for such a brutal start?
Yes, it is not only possible but there are ways to make it even more challenging and still succeed. Search the forum for "zero start" and "zero skill"

Reactions: Alenin

narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
the last picture is a no no (MC holding a smartphone)
Looks like a book to me.

contradictions in case a slave becomes depressed after sex if the picture made it look like she enjoyed it too much.
But for a cowgirl the concept is about an acceptance of being bred and milked. And after a little while even an Intelligent slave becomes Retarded. So it goes down to a basic instinct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also why Praetor Kamael from Raven Tower won't take her?
ss (2022-07-15 at 03.41.37).jpg ss (2022-07-15 at 03.40.40).jpg ss (2022-07-15 at 03.44.06).jpg

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
Are you taking her out of the assistant role and giving her rewards or massages perhaps? If she's becoming more spoiled while being kept 100% of the time as an assistant, please upload your save so I can check.
The only things I do with her is have her give me massages and sex education when she has spare energy. She gains a point in spoiling maybe every 6-7 days or so and I have switch her back to slave to put her in place every time she does.

Jun 28, 2020
Uh, this has to be a bug this time for real, my assistant goes from 0 to 8 energy the next day, she is tough and is on recovery for surgery, here is the save

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Looks like a book to me.
Holding a book from one hand is weird ^^ It looks more like he's filmer her

But okay, it doesn't emit light, let's say it's borderline, so acceptable :coffee:

But for a cowgirl the concept is about an acceptance of being bred and milked. And after a little while even an Intelligent slave becomes Retarded. So it goes down to a basic instinct.
Right, but we don't have pictures divided in two groups (yet): one with which she struggles, and one in which her basic instincts took over. So better to aim for an in-between that fits the entire lesson journey :)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Actually no. The existing auto save each morning is a save after all end of day activities. I often make mistakes like not serving a good meal after a student lesson, or the fiend dies from starvation, etc.. A save before all these activities would make corrections much much much easier.
In other words you want an "end of day" auto save instead of a "following morning" auto save?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The only things I do with her is have her give me massages and sex education when she has spare energy. She gains a point in spoiling maybe every 6-7 days or so and I have switch her back to slave to put her in place every time she does.
Bug confirmed. updated. Also added an auto_day_end save point for don2sail (enabling daily autosave will now create both a night and a morning save). Also corrected narrisen's anatomy issue (not a retroactive fix if you already have that slave).

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Bug confirmed. updated. Also added an auto_day_end save point for don2sail (enabling daily autosave will now create both a night and a morning save). Also corrected narrisen's anatomy issue (not a retroactive fix if you already have that slave).
downloaded and installed dev version. Have not played yet but wanted to extend my thanks for your efforts.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
ImperatorAugustusTertius said: Also added an auto_day_end save point for don2sail (enabling daily autosave will now create both a night and a morning save).

Failure -- auto_day_end.sav generates a blank frame.
Basically the same result as when I attempted to modify the code
doesn't mean I don't appreciate the effort.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes