StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Assuming it is bought out, What's more powerful, outcast for free restaurant or white town for mood bonus?
The outcasts quarter apartment includes a barn for no extra cost. This is helpful in maximum difficulty runs, easier ways to make money.

Serpentine quarter apartments are cheap and you can visit the medical center and restaurant without spending energy traveling across town.

By the time you can qualify to live in White Town, having become a patrician, you probably don't have any problems with money or energy and there's no need to eat out because your assistant is probably cooking good meals on the reg.

Reactions: Flying Geaser

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, gentlemen!
Can someone suggest a way to change the FONT in the game?
I want to bring back some standard ARIAL or TNR, so it would read better.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Assuming it is bought out, What's more powerful, outcast for free restaurant or white town for mood bonus?
To clarify... when you use the reward "go to a restaurant", you go to a restaurant located in the outcasts district. You and the slave pay a half energy star for travel if your home is in a different district. This is waived for the master if you have the Bull Ring. This is unlikely to be a deciding factor in where you choose to live.

Reactions: Flying Geaser

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hello, gentlemen!
Can someone suggest a way to change the FONT in the game?
I want to bring back some standard ARIAL or TNR, so it would read better.
The font is defined both in CSS and in various parts of the code. Run a text search inside each of the files in the game/css/ and game/locations folders for Victoriana and Segoe and replace them with your preferred fonts, then rebuild the game using the MakeQSP.bat script located in the Qgen folder. Note MakeQSP.bat requires Python. Also note that UI spacing assumes the current fonts and you may find that other fonts don't fit correctly.

Reactions: teletube

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
The font is defined both in CSS and in various parts of the code. Run a text search inside each of the files in the game/css/ and game/locations folders for Victoriana and Segoe and replace them with your preferred fonts, then rebuild the game using the MakeQSP.bat script located in the Qgen folder. Note MakeQSP.bat requires Python. Also note that UI spacing assumes the current fonts and you may find that other fonts don't fit correctly.
Thank you, sir, I'll see if I can do that.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
How do I raise Devotion faster? She only has 3-4 Devotion by the time I'm done training her and she would qualify for higher ranks if she had more Devotion. I'm using the Wedding Dress. Not sure if it still works.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How do I raise Devotion faster? She only has 3-4 Devotion by the time I'm done training her and she would qualify for higher ranks if she had more Devotion. I'm using the Wedding Dress. Not sure if it still works.
Wedding dress has changed over time. If you're using the dev version (which I recommend) it gives a mood boost and a bonus to training sexual skills. Source

A love potion is a good way to finish devotion. If you wait and use it when your slave hits level 4 devotion I think it gives you the biggest boost. It requires maxed out magic skills, a well trained assistant and components from a fiend.

Manchurian

Mar 8, 2020
To everyone commenting about difficulty: have you actually tried the latest version?

If you do the same thing with two different slaves, you will see different results.

If you have a problem or a goal, there are multiple ways to achieve it.

If you want challenge, you can have it. If you don’t, you can have that too.
Alright, sure. I am on the current version and continuously end up losing money.. I have tried several ways to start the game. Buying gear to ease the training/not buying gear to save sparks, moving out immediately to get Isabella/staying in the slums to save money.. I've tried a myriad of different options and invariably end up losing money to the point where I go bankrupt. Playing on Normal difficulty with M'Lord. I have spent days trying various different options and solutions to the point where I scrolled through almost 100 pages of this forum to find a lot of people complaining about costs and 2.2.2. difficulty and it being handwaved by devs as "Working As Intended". The difficulty curve isn't a curve, right now it is a wall. The only reason I have kept going as much as I have with the current version isn't because it is good, but because I have good memories of the game. It is ridiculously punishing, and if you don't think so you're either intimately aware of all of its systems, or are deluding yourself.

At the present time my thoughts on the current version are you either know exactly what you're doing, and as such have already solved the puzzle, or you fail and give up. I do not imagine many people new to the game would pick it up and stick with it, failure after failure.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I am on the current version and continuously end up losing money.. I have spent days trying various different options and solutions to the point where I scrolled through almost 100 pages of this forum to find a lot of people complaining about costs and 2.2.2. difficulty and it being handwaved by devs as "Working As Intended".
Last version is not v2.2.2 but "v2.2.3 Dev Version", from the "IA" branch, on Gitgud, which ^^

It's not "unstable", but it lacks 2 or 3 features and fixes that we intend before we can make it official and post it here (look for the roadmap on the OP). It's confusing I know, but the mods indirectly forbid us from linking the wiki, 3 years ago.

v2.2.3 is exactly the proof that we devs didn't handwaved the complaints about difficulty. A week after the release of v2.2.2, we did the maths, and adjusted to reach an acceptable default challenging difficulty while still leaving room for mistakes and experimentation. In half a year, we received 0 complaints about the difficulty from people that played v2.2.3.

So I invite you to find the game's wiki via Google, download last dev version, create a new game (so it can make you start with an acceptable amount of money) and then feel free to tell us if the balance is perfect for release. (y)

BS2001

Jul 11, 2020
Hi hope you can help me. I'm not sure what the requirements of the Cook at The Virgin's Hip are. "Well fed" - is that Chubby? Not sure what "Behave like an animal" means or the grade required. "Knowledge of Cooking" - what Cooking grade is required? Not sure what "Courtesy" requires. "Regular Sex Skills" - What is required? If the Cook rejects a slave offered is there a period of time before I can put an "improved" version to him. Sorry if I sound dim. I have searched the threads and looked in the Wiki. Thanks

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hi hope you can help me. I'm not sure what the requirements of the Cook at The Virgin's Hip are. "Well fed" - is that Chubby? Not sure what "Behave like an animal" means or the grade required. "Knowledge of Cooking" - what Cooking grade is required? Not sure what "Courtesy" requires. "Regular Sex Skills" - What is required? If the Cook rejects a slave offered is there a period of time before I can put an "improved" version to him. Sorry if I sound dim. I have searched the threads and looked in the Wiki. Thanks
The colors of the requirement are the best indicator.

S - Green
A - Aqua
B - Blue
C - Purple
D - Pink
F - Red

You can see these levels by clicking on any stat on the master's character page.

Well fed should refer to her level of fatness, asking for blue which should be voluptuous.
Behave like an animal refers to pet skills.
Courtesy implies etiquette.
Regular sex skills are probably everything except for fetishism, xenophily and groups.

Slaves delivered to businesses such as the Hip do not have a charm requirement and I don't think they will refuse to take a girl if you fix her and offer again.

yeetboi69

May 21, 2018
Hey, so I trained an A+ rank slave with Model physique, max style and C+ exoticism, and my brand Status is at Recognized, and when I try selling her at auction I only get 695 sparks, even though I have consistently gotten 4000+ for B+ rank slaves before. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I've attached a pic of the slave's stats.

EDIT: It seems that buyers from residences also won't buy her saying "she doesn't meet the requirements" even though she definitely does, Real estate agency won't buy her either for the same reason, however the subpurchaser offers 2750 sparks for her.

Last edited:

BS2001

Jul 11, 2020
The colors of the requirement are the best indicator.

S - Green
A - Aqua
B - Blue
C - Purple
D - Pink
F - Red

You can see these levels by clicking on any stat on the master's character page.

Well fed should refer to her level of fatness, asking for blue which should be voluptuous.
Behave like an animal refers to pet skills.
Courtesy implies etiquette.
Regular sex skills are probably everything except for fetishism, xenophily and groups.

Slaves delivered to businesses such as the Hip do not have a charm requirement and I don't think they will refuse to take a girl if you fix her and offer again.
Thank you for your help,

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Hi, I seem to have hit a nasty bug. The game crashed when doing a quicksave (which itself is bad) and now I don't have both the previous quicksave and the new one (it is a 0B file). Obviously, it would be best for the game to not crash at all (are there some logs that I can send?), but it also might be nice for the quicksave to save into a second file and swap/delete after a successful write.

• Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Hey, so I trained an A+ rank slave with Model physique, max style and C+ exoticism, and my brand Status is at Recognized, and when I try selling her at auction I only get 695 sparks, even though I have consistently gotten 4000+ for B+ rank slaves before. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I've attached a pic of the slave's stats.

EDIT: It seems that buyers from residences also won't buy her saying "she doesn't meet the requirements" even though she definitely does, Real estate agency won't buy her either for the same reason, however the subpurchaser offers 2750 sparks for her.
I think that s because she needs the speciality common skills to be A+, happened to me already

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
To clarify... when you use the reward "go to a restaurant", you go to a restaurant located in the outcasts district. You and the slave pay a half energy star for travel if your home is in a different district. This is waived for the master if you have the Bull Ring. This is unlikely to be a deciding factor in where you choose to live.
Does this mean I still pay the same sparks?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes