ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi, I seem to have hit a nasty bug. The game crashed when doing a quicksave (which itself is bad) and now I don't have both the previous quicksave and the new one (it is a 0B file). Obviously, it would be best for the game to not crash at all (are there some logs that I can send?), but it also might be nice for the quicksave to save into a second file and swap/delete after a successful write.
Was this with 2.2.3 (dev version)? There's not much in the way of logs or debug info unfortunately. You're right that a more robust save system would be a good idea. In the short term I suggest enabling auto-save (daily / per decade) so you won't lose too much progress if it happens again.

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Was this with 2.2.3 (dev version)? There's not much in the way of logs or debug info unfortunately. You're right that a more robust save system would be a good idea. In the short term I suggest enabling auto-save (daily / per decade) so you won't lose too much progress if it happens again.
Yes, it was with 2.2.3.

Thanks for the tip, though seems to be pretty rare (happened once from something like 1k saves).

cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
Another day, time to sell some slave to Tauras house to get the reputation for club membership.
Hmm... let me check the specializations requirement first.

1.jpg

a.jpg

Ok, perfect. go girl ! go for your HAPPY future and HAPPY life !!

b.png

then

c.png

d.png

nice , very nice , another 20 days, we think that's CoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL .

e.png

2000 years later~

f.png

So you want her NOW ? No, no deal for you, thanks. Go home and FK yourself.

h.jpg

i.png

j.png

k.jpg

And the last time Lady Edna did the same to me.
It was just another order of a B+ "serveat", how do I know that you don't want her too "thin" ??!!
And what the hell about the body shape of a "servant" ??!!

If you rich guys got other additional requirement for the order next time,
Would you please tell me on the imformation list first, PLEASE ?

Ah, BTW, too much rage and forgot to say, nice update for the food and restaurant system,
now we can maintain the strength cheaper, much more friendly.
And the S+ food of Air croissant (egg+butter+flour) finally make my egg-birthing Loli assisant become some useful ,
not sure if this recipe is made by this version , but I was always bothering by the useless of eggs before , thanks bro !!

Last edited:

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
I might of asked this already but I can't find it, what are the terms for the biggest boobs in the game? it it "huge" and do other details such as "low hagnign or motherly" matter for cows?

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
Another day, time to sell some slave to Tauras house to get the reputation for club membership.
Hmm... let me check the specializations requirement first.
Based on experience, I suspect your character's charm affects the transaction. try not to be repulsive. This can be done with fashionable attire, being clean, happy, not tired and strong(?)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I might of asked this already but I can't find it, what are the terms for the biggest boobs in the game? it it "huge" and do other details such as "low hagnign or motherly" matter for cows?
On the anatomy screen, the sizes go from Big->Huge->Enormous/Mammoth->Colossal/Gargantuan. The rest is just flavor text.

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
is the travel menu a perfect hierarchy of the real estate mood bonus, as in a home in : white town>necropolis> bull> serpentine> outcasts

cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
Yes. You can infer this also from the minimum standard of living in each location.
I got some question about the standard of living and personality setting.

in the wiki and your old post we can see " Example in version 2.23:"

"If you live in Serpentine, with B+ brand reputation, and you upgrade your standard of living to B+ (by default standard of living is Basic, C-, for Serpentine residence), and you upgraded your hall, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, your personality attribute will stabilize at C-."

That's true. in my save with B+ brand reputation, B+ standard of living , and all upgraded decoration, my personality seems to capped at C+ 39/40 (doing any encourage 1 time will rise personality to B+ , but will automatically decrease to C+ tomorrow, over and over.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Truly I can change my standard of living to A+ to maintain the B+ personality, but some moral in combat (fight happens very rarely in this time) , 1 point of slaver's aura ..... seems not so attractive to me, and "other expenses" a period will rise from 120 to 323 , a little overpriced.

So, do I just need to finish this pony's trainning and get the snake tailsman (in old post it says "amulet" I think it means tailsman) , and the personality will stuck at least B+ ? (of course , I will encourage a time to get B+ by myself first)

If that's true , as the gameplay and walkthough, that might be great. But as the game setting, still got some confusing issue here.

Because in traditional human thinking , that's about the system gave us a clear request , a requirement, a goal , a rule , and the player will trying to achieve it, but not overdoing it . And all the detail will be in the whole plan for player to consider.
So, A+ to A+ , B+ to B+ ,equal the requirement and achievement , might be an easier text for player to read and avoid misunderstanding.

Another problem is "If we need B+ SoL to keep C+ personality , how should we keep S+ personality ? the SSR+ SoL ? No, we don't have the SSR SoL~ " So, maybe it just to need adjust the actul expense higher a rank, then equal the personality and SoL, and it can still bring the desired result without misunderstanding.

But still, this leads to more discussion, that's about " The More The Harder " curve.

Just like the food, because the VH restaurant is too good ,3$ a day keeps the B+ away (A+ strength).
So althoguh I actually use my assiant's egg to cook Air croissant for S+ strength , but to be honest, it's not so worthy here.

Even I cook Air croissant myself, there will be about 15~20% chance to failed to an egg salad, milk rice , boiled noodle...etc . Not to mention if my assiant cook it. even with all max slave aura and cooking, if the salve mood is below A+,she will always failed to cook S+ food. If let the assiant cook it, I need to check her mood everyday, too much troubling, so I could only cook it myself.

A succesfully S+ cook cost nearly 10$ a day (6$ butter, 2$ flour, 2$ egg <--she's not laying the egg everyday, sometimes need to buy it from shipping car ) , if today is unlucky , we got a failed C+ food and cook it again , it will cost additional 6~8$ . So, 12$ a day will be more actual.

3$ VS 12$ , also means A+strength VS S+ strength :

without bulls ring :

3$ : 4.5 action point a day. 5 AP if you live in Serpent and save that 0.5 AP moving to restaurant.

12$ : 6 AP a day. cook by yourself , 5AP a day.
But you can't actually use all 6 AP , use the last 1AP will make your AP becomes -1, "one red star", although it will fully recover tomorrow, but when the red star shows, it has already hurt the strength immediately , so you can only spend AP to -0.5 .
It means actually 5.5AP a day , 4.5AP a day cook by yourself. 3.5AP if the cook failed once and do it again .

with bulls ring :

3$ : 10AP a day , and moving to restaurant won't hurt anymore, you can live where you want.

12$: 11AP a day (5.5x2). Cook by yourself , 10AP a day. If cook failed once, 9AP a day.

Then why do I want to cook at home?

Because I love my assiant and her egg , most important want to get rid of the restaurant MOUSE SPAMMINGGGGGG!!

----------

I know, there will be some difficulty about the design of The More The Harder curve.

When we spend the much more spark, what does it really shows the effct will be also a future update to consider,

e.g. the SoL benefit the slaves more obviously. Cooking at home could share to slaves more friendly, not like that spoil maker leftover botton now, cut the price of castronomicon to inspire player to train cooking skills , Forced player to use different cooking recipe to maintain healthy eating habit BUT NOT that kind of dice the result............

Yeah, still many things can improve, up to your consideration boss.

Reactions: JennaJJ
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes