dogsol

Jun 30, 2019
bug.JPG As i was playing i found this bug(?) where i used the saved outfit and it appears that she is using the earrings, tongue, nipple, navel and clit when she only had navel and nose pierced. I decided to post to, perhaps, be of help.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
As i was playing i found this bug(?) where i used the saved outfit and it appears that she is using the earrings, tongue, nipple, navel and clit when she only had navel and nose pierced. I decided to post to, perhaps, be of help.
It's showing the stock image for the nipple chain item. We don't have multiple versions of that image, so it's not an exact representation of the slave.

dogsol

Jun 30, 2019
It's showing the stock image for the nipple chain item. We don't have multiple versions of that image, so it's not an exact representation of the slave.
What i was trying to say was that while on equipment slot the mentioned items were equipped, she couldn't bc she wasn't pierced.
1.She had only navel and nose pierced.
2. I had a saved outfit and in it the ear, tongue, nipples, navel and clit had items assigned to them, the thick steel ring and nipple chain were the items.
3. When i selected this saved outfit for the slave to wear, it was showed as the image attached. The nipple chain couldn't be equipped bc she wasn't pierced, but the item slot was occupied WITH the nipple chain. So does for the other mentioned items.
Is this a bug ? I think so, she Shouldn't be allowed to equip the items.
As i'm just a newbie and don't know much if it was really a bug, i decided to post.

KevinD0

May 23, 2022
Is it me or this game just too hard for me with just normal difficulty? Really need some help I'm so clueless event I read the tutorial twice even after finish it once.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is it me or this game just too hard for me with just normal difficulty? Really need some help I'm so clueless event I read the tutorial twice even after finish it once.
I invite you to try the last dev version, it's on the main page Jack o Nine Tails' wiki. It has been balanced for a less unforgiving difficulty (y)

Reactions: KevinD0

KevinD0

May 23, 2022
I invite you to try the last dev version, it's on the main page Jack o Nine Tails' wiki. It has been balanced for a less unforgiving difficulty (y)
Thank you, I'll try, man I really need some guide for this game, slaves keep dying or escaping or else I'm running out of sparks, women ... :v

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Guys!

One question:
how do I keep my assistant thin? She's constantly trying to become fat, even though I set her diet to 'Restricted' + 'Dyhydrated' before moving her to be assistant.
It's like 50 days and she's fat again and then her athleticism and endurance begin to suffer.
She has a 'Powerful Metabolism' trait, could that be the reason? How do I automate the diet for her while she's an assistant?

Thanks!

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Guys!

One question:
how do I keep my assistant thin? She's constantly trying to become fat, even though I set her diet to 'Restricted' + 'Dyhydrated' before moving her to be assistant.
It's like 50 days and she's fat again and then her athleticism and endurance begin to suffer.
She has a 'Powerful Metabolism' trait, could that be the reason? How do I automate the diet for her while she's an assistant?

Thanks!
Download the dev' version from the wiki, it was a "bug" (more precisely a design decision that has been rectified). In 2.2.3 Dev' Version IA branch, that won't happen at all.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Download the dev' version from the wiki, it was a "bug" (more precisely a design decision that has been rectified). In 2.2.3 Dev' Version IA branch, that won't happen at all.
Thank you, sir! I did download the DEV version files and extracted them to my game. But when I opened the game it said that I updated from 2.2.2 to 2.2.1 Dev version. Does this make sense or I did something wrong?

Thanks!

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you, sir! I did download the DEV version files and extracted them to my game. But when I opened the game it said that I updated from 2.2.2 to 2.2.1 Dev version. Does this make sense or I did something wrong?

Thanks!
It makes no sense and I think you found the wrong link (unless the title of the window says another version name).

The correct version you are looking for is 2.2.3 Dev Version, within the first half of the main page of the game's wiki.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For a hentai game, I want H wholesome scenes between Master and Slave required some work but this is too much @@
It's tough to balance the difficulty of a game like that. It has many possibilities on how to manage a slave, all of them should be relevant, but none of them should make the game trivial.

Equally, some people have been playing this game for 2014, some only pick it up now. We must aim to make the game challenging for the first kind of player (which mostly happens as a byproduct of making previous exploits not work anymore), we must also try to keep the original philosophy of the game (which was hard to pick up too).

Now there's an in-between which I think we reached in v2.2.1 and v2.2.3, which aims to make the game more realistic in how it works. For exemple, before, slaves would all obey to follow the same lesson if a certain threshold of obedience is reached. This lead to spamming fitness lessons which would be the first one to work, then building up obedience by showering the slave with gifts for her merit. Now, all slaves will differently obey each lesson based on their personality. If she's smart and haughty, she won't mind sitting for hours to learn complex medicine stuff, but she might think of cleaning and cooking as something beneath her. If your slave is combattive, she'll accept to learn about fighting very early, as a hope to maybe learn enough to kill you eventually, but if she's weak and pacifist, she'd rather do anything than to learn how to kill. Some slaves will start to obey their first lessons at a faster rate than they would have for any of them in previous game versions, but some players were used to spam fitness lessons and thought we made the game harder than ever, whereas we factually potentially made it easier or harder depending on the slave.

All in all, this is an exemple to show what is our thought process while developing the game further. Little touches here and there to keep things exciting and quality of life changes. Some of these changes might make the game easier to pick up for beginner, but no matter what we will keep the game in that same ballpark of difficulty that was original version, which is the one we came to love and respect. We have years of experience with this game, and the last dev' version is in theory one of the most fair balanced one, and a couple of audacious little changes are yet to come :)

Nonetheless, if playing a simile hentai gallery is fun enough for some players, we have made a cheat mod available via the options. You need to pick custom start, then Easy difficulty. After that, not only will you get busted end-game stats and possessions, but in the options, the cheats will appear to make every lesson available from the get go, and thus enjoy the H content (y)

RSmolPP

Jan 23, 2022
Hello,
I wanted to check if Oviparity could still be paired with lactation. The option is greyed out for Isabella, but I'm pretty sure I've done it before.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes