midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
I ran into issue with strength lose and not coming back even with the VH food once gets down to certain amount and even if you eating the VH food or food you have at home every day it seems like the strength after while jsut goes down and down. whole in game dedcade of no combat no energy drain just eating food and it just went down even with no health issue.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I ran into issue with strength lose and not coming back even with the VH food once gets down to certain amount and even if you eating the VH food or food you have at home every day it seems like the strength after while jsut goes down and down. whole in game dedcade of no combat no energy drain just eating food and it just went down even with no health issue.
The food quality needs to be at least as high as your strength level. Check master's diary too. If you've taken too many drugs it can have long term effects.

dogsol

Jun 30, 2019
The food quality needs to be at least as high as your strength level. Check master's diary too. If you've taken too many drugs it can have long term effects.
Never research b4 but where do i get these hints ? I know some hints exist in game but not all. Do i have to open the game code to know these things ? How do i open the game code, maths, to understand better the game? This thread is way better than the wiki...

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Never research b4 but where do i get these hints ? I know some hints exist in game but not all. Do i have to open the game code to know these things ? How do i open the game code, maths, to understand better the game? This thread is way better than the wiki...
Master's diary usually tells you when something's not right. Like the food quality not being good enough.

Game code is in the game\locations folder - open with any text editor.

apocalyps2

Feb 24, 2020
How do i increase the amount of merit a slave earns? Even when i sent her to classes and she gets back with A+ marks, or if i train her and it says the training went well, my slave only gets 1 merit, and sometimes none. Without that merit i can't give her the rewards that increase her nature and temperament, or increase her devotion, so it's really slowing down the training.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How do i increase the amount of merit a slave earns? Even when i sent her to classes and she gets back with A+ marks, or if i train her and it says the training went well, my slave only gets 1 merit, and sometimes none. Without that merit i can't give her the rewards that increase her nature and temperament, or increase her devotion, so it's really slowing down the training.
Repetition of same activity reduces merit. Change the teacher or the subject. Sexual training is a good source of merit. Spoiled slaves feel more entitled (more merit). Sententia Veritas spell.

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
wtf does no loli mean?

like did the original have loli?
dont get me wrong am no pedo
want to make sure this game not too fucked up
There is a version with and without loli content, it's basically just a visual thing (lolis have some attributes ingame but nothing that would change the gameplay in a significant way)

dogsol

Jun 30, 2019
I started reading the game files as you recommended and i liked it. Unto that topic, could you please inform me where i find the files about alchemy ? the use of drugs and it's effects, to be more specific, i tried finding them but with no success.
Thx for being such a bro

dogsol

Jun 30, 2019
f8f301698392ee89abd583fe98c83a54.jpg <-me trying to learn the game mechanics through the codes.
Seriously is this the only way?
Will it get easier to read ? Any enlightenment pls ?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes