Wydron

May 6, 2021
Fellas, i cant download L. Patch from link "AnonFiles", upload this file to the MEGA or PIXELDRAIN, please!

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
I searched in this Thread but haven't found an answer, can someone tell me why i can't operate my slaves to give them an Oviparity? In my first Game a few Months back i could give it to them without problems. But now the Option is greyed out no matter what. I would be really grateful for a bit of help here, i need my eggs hehe.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I searched in this Thread but haven't found an answer, can someone tell me why i can't operate my slaves to give them an Oviparity? In my first Game a few Months back i could give it to them without problems. But now the Option is greyed out no matter what. I would be really grateful for a bit of help here, i need my eggs hehe.
It's been a while and I'm not sure if this is still the case, but the last time I used it, pregnant or sterile slaves couldn't get Oviparity. I don't play with lolis, so I don't know about them.

Last edited:

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Are you seeing this happen with a new slave that you acquired while playing with the dev version? If not, I have a theory about what's happening. If you transferred a saved game from an older version, there was a bug at some point where a slave's overnight actions weren't deducting energy in the morning, and over time the deficit could grow.

If you repeatedly hit the ESC key on the main screen, does the slave's energy keep dropping? If yes, this might be the issue. You can open the console (gear button next to settings at the top of the game window) and type in this command to clear the slave's energy debt:
Code:
@slave['half_action'] = 0
I tried the command that you've gave me. It didn't help.
At some point, in v2.2.3DEV I always get these cases when a point is deducted when no action was taken. It happens when I open some screen on top of the main one, like when I go to 'teach' menu (and do not even do the actual teaching) or if I got to inspect slave menu, etc. - slave gets a point deducted, while nothing really was done.
Not sure, if it's a same bug or not, but some activities also take 2 points here and there. I assume it could be the same bug triggered by change of scene.

P.S. I started the game multiple times from scratch and I did download 2.2.3DEV cleanly and reinstalled and still this bug happens from time to time.

ravenqueen

Dec 26, 2019
I am having a REALLY hard time breaking even, anybody have any tips?

I started as Blade, moved to Quarter of the Bull, got Isabella, trained up a D+ rank slave and sold her to a Quarter of the Outcasts resident, then moved to Quarter of the Outcasts since the rent is cheaper. After this maneuver, with one successful sale under my belt, living in the cheapest section of the city, I had about $800 in the bank.

My per-century expenses usually come out to about $300, so I only have 20 days to spend training any given slave before I go bankrupt. I can get up to D+ rank pretty consistently in that time, and I've been selling them to individual residents for $750. I've tried the guild contracts and, while they're quicker, they also aren't as lucrative. I tried the auction house once and the slave who I had spent $700ish gold training (between upkeep, uniforms, initial sale price, jewelry, gorgeous gown, precious tiara, etc.) sold for...$90.

Any time a slave takes 3 centuries instead of 2 I go bankrupt and have to reload. If I try to buy better weapons and armor to get free slaves from the fog I don't have enough left to train them, I go bankrupt and I have to reload. If a slave ever rebels and fights me she gets Traces of Beatings, which takes longer than 2 centuries to fade, so I can't sell her and I have to reload.

Am I missing something fundamental?

teletube

Nov 20, 2021

I started as Blade, moved to Quarter of the Bull, got Isabella, trained up a D+ rank slave and sold her to a Quarter of the Outcasts resident, then moved to Quarter of the Outcasts since the rent is cheaper. After this maneuver, with one successful sale under my belt, living in the cheapest section of the city, I had about $800 in the bank.

My per-century expenses usually come out to about $300, so I only have 20 days to spend training any given slave before I go bankrupt. I can get up to D+ rank pretty consistently in that time, and I've been selling them to individual residents for $750. I've tried the guild contracts and, while they're quicker, they also aren't as lucrative. I tried the auction house once and the slave who I had spent $700ish gold training (between upkeep, uniforms, initial sale price, jewelry, gorgeous gown, precious tiara, etc.) sold for...$90.

Any time a slave takes 3 centuries instead of 2 I go bankrupt and have to reload. If I try to buy better weapons and armor to get free slaves from the fog I don't have enough left to train them, I go bankrupt and I have to reload. If a slave ever rebels and fights me she gets Traces of Beatings, which takes longer than 2 centuries to fade, so I can't sell her and I have to reload.

Live in the cheap building first. Why pay more rent for Bull if you can live cheaper at first in Serpant or Outcast?!
You can still enhance you residence for few hundreds even if it's in the Outcast district.

Slaves that you sell to residents pay low.

You can get much more if you do the following: level you slave to B+ at least (save the game once you have B+ and try to go even further and see if it's possible, cause it might give you twice the money if you go from B+ to S), dress her up in best clothes including all jewelery and etc, restore her virginity and do the neoplasty if you have the money, also you can do a big tattoo to increase her exotism, also the day you sell her you better give her full beaty treatment in the Salon, and sell her on the auction (the one which happens once per every decade). If you do everything right, it should give you 5000 to 10000 gold, depending on slaves quality.

When I buy a slave I usually first look on the BEAUTY, as it cannot be increased more than 1 level (with neoplasty at the doctor). Then I watch ENDURANCE as it directly correlates to how much training per day can happen. And PRIDE also matters a lot, arrogant slaves are just too big of a hassle. So I go for max beauty, good endurance and hope for lower pride, everything else is more or less easier to handle then.

If you really desperate for some money, you can always borrow a bit at the Gate -> Slums. You won't get much, but you can win a bit of time this way, if you're going broke.

Hope this helps.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Sorry to bother you all again with a question, for now the last time i promise hehe my next post will be more constructive.
But first Thank you RedGreen3 they had to be Fertile hehe sometime you oversee the most simple things :D

So now my question and as always i searched in the Thread and even found something on the Wiki but it does not work:

How can i trigger the Felicity quest? I gave the Pope his Slave, trained Julia and she is the last missing piece of the puzzle for my playthrough. I read you can take her as a quest on the Central Forum but there is nothing. Is it maybe because i miss 2 Trophies? I know i have to kill the Mage in the Fogs (If i ever find a way), do i need to do that first?

As always i would be really grateful for help!

Last edited:

ravenqueen

Dec 26, 2019
Live in the cheap building first. Why pay more rent for Bull if you can live cheaper at first in Serpant or Outcast?!
You can still enhance you residence for few hundreds even if it's in the Outcast district.

Slaves that you sell to residents pay low.

You can get much more if you do the following: level you slave to B+ at least (save the game once you have B+ and try to go even further and see if it's possible, cause it might give you twice the money if you go from B+ to S), dress her up in best clothes including all jewelery and etc, restore her virginity and do the neoplasty if you have the money, also you can do a big tattoo to increase her exotism, also the day you sell her you better give her full beaty treatment in the Salon, and sell her on the auction (the one which happens once per every decade). If you do everything right, it should give you 5000 to 10000 gold, depending on slaves quality.

When I buy a slave I usually first look on the BEAUTY, as it cannot be increased more than 1 level (with neoplasty at the doctor). Then I watch ENDURANCE as it directly correlates to how much training per day can happen. And PRIDE also matters a lot, arrogant slaves are just too big of a hassle. So I go for max beauty, good endurance and hope for lower pride, everything else is more or less easier to handle then.

If you really desperate for some money, you can always borrow a bit at the Gate -> Slums. You won't get much, but you can win a bit of time this way, if you're going broke.

Hope this helps.
Thank you! That is really helpful. My problem is that I only have 20 days to train a slave. How long would you say it normally takes to train a slave to B+ rank? I can usually barely get her to D+ in those 20 days, and even with the gown, jewelry, and spa treatment she normally only sells for 600-800$, barely enough to cover my expenses. I would love to train her for longer, but I'll go bankrupt. Is it my training method?

As soon as I get a new slave I do the following:
Put her in a Leather Collar (the only collar without any mood or stat penalties)
Get a checkup
Get a brand tattoo
Use Explain Her Position on the first 3 days

For the first bit I order her to do something with a low obedience requirement, like cooking or cleaning. She refuses, and I punish with flagellation since Blade starts with C in whip skill so that's the punishment method that won't leave bruises or damage her sanity. New slaves normally start with 6-11 thorns of rebellion, so this process normally takes 3 or 4 days. After that she doesn't try at all during lessons so I punish her enough that she gets at least 1 bud of obedience. Another couple of days. As soon as she applies herself enough to her lesson to earn a reward I give her a Sundress and Soft Slippers to keep her mood from spiraling and use the Encourage action to get the most out of training for the first few days after she's obedient.

Now we're on day 7 or 8, I have 12 or so days left. Assuming I focus on 2 or 3 skills (cooking and cleaning for maid, elocution and secretary for secretary, nurse, alchemist and magic for witchdoctor, etc) it's going to take at LEAST 10 days to get her up to B+ rank in enough skills to qualify for a specialization. Then I'm basically out of time. No time to train sex skills (she needs both common an sex skills to get past D+ rank), no time to get her obedience high enough to qualify for B or even C rank. Is there a faster way to rank up a slave?

ravenqueen

Dec 26, 2019
Also, is there a way to adjust my assistant's calories?

I totally wasn't paying attention to Isabella and I left her at red stamina too many days in a row. That lowered her stamina, which left her even MORE red, and now she's Feeble and she only has 1 pip of stamina per day. But she's still getting 800 calories a day, which she can't work off, so now she's getting fatter and fatter, which makes it even harder to get her stamina back on track with the Serve Me -> Acrobatics action.

If I could lower her calories to 100 or 200 I could have her exercise every day, putting her in negative calories to trigger weight loss and eventually building her stamina back up. As it is right now her stats are spiraling.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
still this bug happens from time to time
Upload a saved game where this happens and I'll check.

Search in this forum thread for "zero start" and "zero skill".

I tried the auction house once and the slave who I had spent $700ish gold training (between upkeep, uniforms, initial sale price, jewelry, gorgeous gown, precious tiara, etc.) sold for...$90.
Guessing either the slave did not qualify for any specializations or had low charm despite the clothing you mentioned.

Start with the forum searches suggested above and we'll see if you still need help.

How can i trigger the Felicity quest?
Do you have 15,000 sparks?

Are you using 2.2.2? It sounds like it. Get the latest build of the dev version (just need the "code" package):

krustus

Feb 21, 2022

I totally wasn't paying attention to Isabella and I left her at red stamina too many days in a row. That lowered her stamina, which left her even MORE red, and now she's Feeble and she only has 1 pip of stamina per day. But she's still getting 800 calories a day, which she can't work off, so now she's getting fatter and fatter, which makes it even harder to get her stamina back on track with the Serve Me -> Acrobatics action.

If I could lower her calories to 100 or 200 I could have her exercise every day, putting her in negative calories to trigger weight loss and eventually building her stamina back up. As it is right now her stats are spiraling.
Your Playthrough sounds a bit doomed in general. Not just because of Isabella. The only way i see to get her reliable back to good Health and good weight is to drop her as an assistant and train her as a slave until she has good health again. But seeing that you struggle keeping afloat with selling D+ slaves this does not seem viable right now. I think i would recommend starting a new save game. A few things that helped me with my Johny /Normal start should help you too:

-Start the first slave with the lowest Guild contract as a Gladiatrix
-Buy her a Light Sundress
-Buy her Leather shackles
-Buy her Sneakers and let her wear all 3 of those on Day 1
-Buy her a Leather collar only if you start with a slaver that is strong or intimidating enough that she wears it. As Johny you would just get beat up and loose. Influecnes Mood quite a lot on the first days.
-Buy yourself a Housecoat
-Day 1-3 Explain Position, maybe let her have a few Arena spars
-Keep her Mood as high as possible. Everything but the last 2 should be fine. Take to spar if needed. Don't skimp on those 3 sparks. But don't be unreasonable and take her evry other day or so.
-Don't let her get despaired.

You are looking for a slave that is not overly Prideful or Willfull and at least with blue Health. It does not matter if she is on the brink of Sanity, despite what the Tooltips tell you restoring her Temperament and Nature is quite easy and consistent. Every spar in the Arena gives 1 Point of Temperament or Nature but reduces Empathy by 2 or 3 Points. Good if your slave is too empathetic which can make Trainig and discipling tough at the start.
Have her fight as a Gladiatrix in the Arena, not just as par but i mean in the big Tournament. This is your first big Breakthrough with her. Until then you will not make much progress with her, depending on your Slaver you start with. Just let her be, a few points of awareness and habit will acumulate anyway.

In the Arena let her fight only with Net and Trident and spam the First green Attack. You will win every time, does not matter if your slave has any skills as Gladiatrix or has good health. And BAM 5 Merit, +10 Nature, +10 Temperament and +10 Health for free and a bit of Training as Gladiatrix too. Take her to the Spa and as reward i like to first promise her a Gift and after the next Tournamet in 10 days take her to the Restaurant or gift her the Blanket immediately if you have problems with Mood. Depending on your slave you may even can start training her in simple things. If not repeat after 10 days. Keep spending to a minimum until then.

The first rules after aquiring your slave should be: Deny orgasm and No Masturbation. If you play on Hardcore then add: Deny Toileting. You will need an Anal Plug from the Steel Rose and Enforce the Rules in this case. Deny Toileting reduces Pride and lowers Mood.

After she has 4-5 Red Obedience points you can add her to work as eitheer a Maid or a cook or both. But that will eat a lot of energy if you want to train her. So i would only pick one of those rules. But definitely pick one! Very important actually. Around this time you can also start with training and give her a Leather Collar to wear.. Depending on the slave it could be as a Maid, Cook, Athletics or any other one. That depends often on the perosnality of the slave. If she has any skills already a bit trained those are often a good bet to start with. I does not matter what you train her at first, the point is to just get the training going. She will get to a Gladiatrix rating without a lot of training anyway, because of the Arena Fights.

When she has her first Green Obedience point you can add the Behave: Humilty Rule. This is also the start where you more often than not can start with Kiss training. And i always say to me: The first kiss you give her is Poisoned. After this first Kiss her future as a slave is sealed. It will always snowball from there.

So in short:
-First slave as a Gladiatrix Guild contract
-Buy Sundress, Leather shackles for the Hands
-Sneaker to ease Athletics and Gladiatrix Training.
-Don't do much with her and set the Rules to Deny Orgasm, No Masturbating and if on hardcore Deny: Toileting (in this case enforce the rules and buy an Anal Plug)
-Don't force Training until she has around 4-5 Red Obedience
-Wait the first 10 days until the Gladiatrix Contest in the Arena. Use this time to train your slaver or let your slave spar in the Arena.
-Use Net and Trident and spam the first green Attack. Will always work.
-Repeat until D-

-Talk to her (very) often: What she thinks about you and how she feels. It will give you a lot of insight without casting Auspex (2 sparks each cast).

With Johny my slave was ready after around 30 days, i got a nice speed bonus for my training and i think the end sum was around 900 sparks. But i am not sure, it was more than enough to build from there.

I repeated that same process a few times until i had a bank of around 2k Sparks, meanwhile my stats grew a bit, the contracts went faster and then i got an Apartement in the Quarter of the Outcast. From this point on if you don't get unreasonable like spending too much cash or attempting to train harder slaves than you realistically can at this point the game should snowball really quick and you will give the Pope your most exquisite slave in no time.

Good luck!

P.S. This is only one way that worked for me i am very certain there are a lot more efficient ways and i am by no means a pro at this game. But this approach worked for me so why shouldn't it work for everyone hehe

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

PostPwned

Sep 24, 2016
$expert_search has a bug. I think the "i" and "n" variables are being reused somewhere. The search loop will never repeat, it only performs once. I'm not very familiar with qsp but both values always output "34" as a message. Changing both variables to a unique identifier fixes the problem.

As an aside, I think the number of loops should increased from 3 - 5. The dude should be seeing at least 10 slaves a day. Searching for a slave is uselessly slow with just 3+ parameters set.

edit: I'm on v.2.2.3 dev btw

Last edited:

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
Download the dev' version from the wiki, it was a "bug" (more precisely a design decision that has been rectified). In 2.2.3 Dev' Version IA branch, that won't happen at all.
wait what, u saying it was a bug? i was going crazy and was going to kill my assistant for being such a fat cunt. Is the dev version at least save compatible?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes