krustus

Feb 21, 2022
I have another question, sorry but it makes me insane.

How tf can i improve Uncle Toms Libido? I tried Aphrodisiacs of every strength, i have Wilhelmine as Assistant, i eat well, live well and as a test i went 20 straight days 6-8 Times/Day to the Brothel and ordered the 6 Lolis. I tried the same with Slave and assistant assignments that allegedly put "fire in my veins". As same as a lot of training that is supposedly very "delightful" but my Libido is still stuck at Impotent and my arousal is Hanging. I really tried everything i can think of. Is it really impossible? That would suck a bit.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Check the objectives tab. Don’t have sex if excitement is below Content. Don’t train busty, mature slaves.
I checkled the objective tab and there was a message like: It would be nice to have an cute assistant." I have one, Wilhelmine for about 200 days now. My excitement never even got higher than Hanging even after all my tests and trials. I only trained one Young slave at the start after that it was Lolis all around so i really don't get it. I am certain i followed every hint that was given in the game and in this forum. But nothing.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I checkled the objective tab and there was a message like: It would be nice to have an cute assistant." I have one, Wilhelmine for about 200 days now. My excitement never even got higher than Hanging even after all my tests and trials. I only trained one Young slave at the start after that it was Lolis all around so i really don't get it. I am certain i followed every hint that was given in the game and in this forum. But nothing.
Where are you living? Assuming you’re out of the slums and cheap districts, try acquiring a new Pretty (or better) loli slave from the market auction or a new guild contract.

Can you show a screenshot of your objectives tab?

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Where are you living? Assuming you’re out of the slums and cheap districts, try acquiring a new Pretty (or better) loli slave from the market auction or a new guild contract.

Can you show a screenshot of your objectives tab?
I live in the Bull with the highest possible Living standard. My assistant is Exquisite and has a Model physique end a S+ Temperament and Nature. Wilhelmine from the slums for 3k. I thought a more perfect assistant wasn't possible for dirty old Uncle Tom hehe. Here is the screenshot:

Screenshot (185).png

Edit: Tha slave i currently train is Beautiful and overall a solid B+ slave with a bit of work.

Last edited:

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
In the developer console, type:

Code:
@msg “<<master_perv_rate>> <<is_perv>> <<loli_magic>>”
Hit enter and screenshot the pop-up.
Either i am stupid or i am doing something wrong. I copied it exactly like you wrote it. No Pop-Up. I tried to input it without the " signs. No Pop-Up. Hmmm seems like the save is cursed or something. Sorry to annoy you with this stuff but i am really thankful for your help here.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The @ symbol at the front is required. Did you omit it? Possibly the double quotes are being copied incorrectly if you are cut&pasting. It needs to be plain double or single quotes, not the fancy curved type that text editors use.

Simplifying, you can just type master_perv_rate in the console with nothing else, hit enter, and it should display a number. Same for is_perv and loli_magic.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
The @ symbol at the front is required. Did you omit it? Possibly the double quotes are being copied incorrectly if you are cut&pasting. It needs to be plain double or single quotes, not the fancy curved type that text editors use.

Simplifying, you can just type master_perv_rate in the console with nothing else, hit enter, and it should display a number. Same for is_perv and loli_magic.
The error was like you said the Copy and Paste quotes. I typed it per hand and a message popped up. Somestimes its the easy things right? Hehe here is the screen Screenshot (186).png

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
?! Can you try buying a pretty loli slave from the market? Should pop up a message…
I bought one but i don't know if screenshots of Lolis are allowed here so here are her Attributes:

Pretty
Tough
Nurturing
Reactive
Bright
Determined
Arrogant

No Pup Up sadly but do you mean the one that pops up when you buy your very first Loli? I remember mine was only Cute and at the end stood something like: If only she were cuter or something like that. Maybe that triggered some kind of Bug or something?

Edit: I started a new Save to Test if it is a Bug and seems like it. I bought a Pretty slave on the market and got a message i never got before. That he feels something that he hasn't felt for years. And now his Excitement is Contented. Higher than it in my normal save ever was.

Last edited:

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
I can’t see why this is happening. Could you upload your saved game? I’ll check it later. For now, you can unstuck yourself by typing @is_perv=1 into the console. Take an aphrodisiac after that.
Thanks for the help, really! Now i am Cold and can finally progress a bit more hehe Man what a strange occurence. Anyway here is the link with the save:

Sep 29, 2018
Why isnt "Relaxed" working properly? My excitment is not going down, only when i do "active sex" it goes down. Even if I dont do anything while in the active sex menu, i just close out of it and boom suddenly its cold. Did anyone experience this? I'm on the new dev version. Thanks.

EDIT: just found out its because of the fashionable attire and nobles regalia. Is there any way to lower lust using relaxed sex when wearing those clothes? Never happened in the old version.

Last edited:

goonstrife

Aug 31, 2022
I love the game but i was wondering if it is possible to replace the pics with videos. I managed to add some gifs, but they weight too much.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
are your skills supposed to improve over time or not, this just seems to be broken sometimes. in verison 2.2.2

my Char has trained 5 girls there up to level S+ in Sex stuff my chars skill level is still D- in those same skills that they are not S+ in from my chars training

Last edited:

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
are your skills supposed to improve over time or not, this just seems to be broken sometimes. in verison 2.2.2

my Char has trained 5 girls there up to level S+ in Sex stuff my chars skill level is still D- in those same skills that they are not S+ in from my chars training
No skill is supposed to be static, all the slaver's skill improve by teaching those skills personally (if slowly), if you have almost all sex skills at S+ but one at D- it does sounds bugged if you used them all.
Which skill is giving you problems?

If all else fails try upgrading to 2.2.3 (Dev beta).

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes