Sep 29, 2018
Hello friends, I dont know if this has been posted before but I searched everywhere and couldnt find an answer so here goes:

Important Client in the White Palace (Quarter of the Bull)

Praetor Siegfrid

He wants a slave that can satisfy and care for his horse, I checked the wiki and all the wiki says is:

Praetor Siegfrid**RankA+Teal
XenophilyS+Green
HorseS+Green
MaidATeal
EnduranceBBlue
TemperamentBBlue

I have maxed out all of these.

When I go to give him the slave, for some reason he says this:

"The girl is pretty good, but you see, Bucephalus turns his muzzle away from her. Maybe she does not smell right or maybe he doesn't like her appearance. I don't know. But if Bucephalus doesn't like her, then neither will I!"

It is not the pony equipment, I have all of it equipped and he still wont take her.

She is a MILF, as he requires.

S+ ranked slave, he wont fucking take her.

Does anyone know why? Am I missing something? Why is her appearance bad? Or how do I fix her "smell"? What the hell is going on. Any sort of help/advice will be greatly appreciatedthanks!

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Does anyone know why? Am I missing something? Why is her appearance bad? Or how do I fix her "smell"? What the hell is going on. Any sort of help/advice will be greatly appreciatedthanks!
These sorts of rejection notices are usually a charm check failure. You can see a slave's charm rating on the anatomy tab but you must have Auspex active or the crown equipped. Charm must be equal or greater than the required rank.

If you offer the girl again, I think you need to wait at least a decade. There are different circumstances depending on the difficulty level you are playing with.

Sep 29, 2018
These sorts of rejection notices are usually a charm check failure. You can see a slave's charm rating on the anatomy tab but you must have Auspex active or the crown equipped. Charm must be equal or greater than the required rank.

If you offer the girl again, I think you need to wait at least a decade. There are different circumstances depending on the difficulty level you are playing with.
Thanks a lot! Completely forgot about charm, I was so confused haha. That was most likely the issue. Im playing on the normal difficulty without cheats. So I'll have to wait 3650 days (1 decade) to try sell her again?

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
wqeeqweqwe.png

this is my slave and when i want to give her to the cardinal to become honorary citizen, i cant. Hes refusing by saying that shes not good enough. Bitch what?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
this is my slave and when i want to give her to the cardinal to become honorary citizen, i cant. Hes refusing by saying that shes not good enough. Bitch what?
A screenshot of the refusal would be useful if you aren’t going to quote it precisely. The specific text gives a hint about what is missing. My guess is charm. The slave’s anatomy tab shows the charm level.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
A screenshot of the refusal would be useful if you aren’t going to quote it precisely. The specific text gives a hint about what is missing. My guess is charm. The slave’s anatomy tab shows the charm level.
the problem is fixed already. Now just wondering how to get iron will trait cause i dont see any slaves having such trait

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Upload a saved game where this happens and I'll check.

Search in this forum thread for "zero start" and "zero skill".

Guessing either the slave did not qualify for any specializations or had low charm despite the clothing you mentioned.

Start with the forum searches suggested above and we'll see if you still need help.

Do you have 15,000 sparks?

Are you using 2.2.2? It sounds like it. Get the latest build of the dev version (just need the "code" package):
Hello, sir!

As you've asked, I have a save, though, I'm afraind it does not directly show the issue, but I will explain.

1) I saved the game. This is the save I'm sharing. At that point, when I made the save, I made sure to remember how much AP slave had, it was 3. Slave had 3 action points available.
2) I pressed vaginal sex training and I noticed that once again this bugged has happened, and 2 out of 3 action points were consumed, leaving slave with 1 action point.
3) So I loaded the game back to this save.
4) Loading to this save brings me back to same place, but slave now has 2 AP. Although, I specifically recorded it to be 3 AP when I made the save.

So this is the bug. Some times activities take 2 AP. Or some action that usually doesn't take any AP, like checking slave's equipment, consumes 1 AP. And then if you reload to the exact moment before this extra AP was lost, it is still lost.

Hope this makes sense.
Maybe it's a visual bug with 1 extra AP, though I'm not so sure. It still messes up the cards when it happens (and it's terribly annoying), so I would very much wanted it fixed.

Thanks a lot!

mooooooo

Jan 17, 2018
Super unsure when to move to a better house and how to stay afloat. I tried a C+ rank contract but she ended up selling for less than a D- contract I did quicky. I ended up in just like a holding pattern of treading water where the 10 day rent of like 400 sparks eats up most of what I make off of 600 or so contracts. Any tips?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Super unsure when to move to a better house and how to stay afloat. I tried a C+ rank contract but she ended up selling for less than a D- contract I did quicky. I ended up in just like a holding pattern of treading water where the 10 day rent of like 400 sparks eats up most of what I make off of 600 or so contracts. Any tips?
1. Make sure you are using the latest version, 2.2.3 dev. Scroll up for links.
2. Search the forum for “zero start” and “zero skill” for many tips.

Reactions: mooooooo
Sep 29, 2018
How would one go about making a slave beat addction to fairy dust?

What I've found, granted probably a bug, is switch her to be an assistant (For some reason she gains a LOT of energy)

but the problem is to make it count like a "day" passed you have to sleep while shes your slave, and when you do that the athletics skill will go down untill she passes out and dies.

Does anyone know how to "properly" overcome addction? Without her dying?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How would one go about making a slave beat addction to fairy dust?

What I've found, granted probably a bug, is switch her to be an assistant (For some reason she gains a LOT of energy)
Reduce the frequency of her taking the drug. She has a chance to lose a bit of addiction for each night that she goes without, but it is a slow process and she loses health too. An addicted assistant will help herself to your supply, if available. So keep her out of that position while she is recovering, or convert all supply into potions.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Maybe it's a visual bug with 1 extra AP, though I'm not so sure.
Does this only happen at the start of a day, or sometimes later too? If you navigate around the menus or hit the ESC key the game refreshes the screen and recalculates various attributes including energy.

If - as you surmise - there is a visual glitch (actual energy is less than displayed), then this type of “refresh without action” would show a change in the energy level.

The only time that a slave’s energy is expected to change, other than by your direct action, is overnight, based on rules.

So I can suggest that at the start of a day you hit ESC to see if the energy changes, and if so you know that there is a glitch.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Does this only happen at the start of a day, or sometimes later too? If you navigate around the menus or hit the ESC key the game refreshes the screen and recalculates various attributes including energy.

If - as you surmise - there is a visual glitch (actual energy is less than displayed), then this type of “refresh without action” would show a change in the energy level.

The only time that a slave’s energy is expected to change, other than by your direct action, is overnight, based on rules.

So I can suggest that at the start of a day you hit ESC to see if the energy changes, and if so you know that there is a glitch.
Well it might not be just a visual bug, cause I clearly remember one case (cause it was especially annoying).
I had 2AP on slave and it was arena day, so I made a save before going to arena.
I went to arena, lost a fight, so I reloaded to try a different tactic.
But when I loaded I only had 1AP on slave, so I couldn't join the arena fight anymore.
Just letting you know.

Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes