krustus

Feb 21, 2022
I haven't forgotten you hehe. I just can say: COVID is such an annoying illness to have, holy shit what a fucked up thing to have. But now i am Fit again and we can continue. I wasn't only lazy though. I played a bunch and wrote Bullet points and did Screenshots for the next at least 5 Parts. So expect a few more constant updates. Without further Ado let us Begin. This will be a long one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I told you....it will be a long one. And again: I am sorry to always keep you waiting so long. I imagine it hase to be annoying if you want to play along. I will try to speed things up. Have Fun my Friends!

Milk&Cookies

Jul 3, 2022
I haven't forgotten you hehe. I just can say: COVID is such an annoying illness to have, holy shit what a fucked up thing to have. But now i am Fit again and we can continue. I wasn't only lazy though. I played a bunch and wrote Bullet points and did Screenshots for the next at least 5 Parts. So expect a few more constant updates. Without further Ado let us Begin. This will be a long one.

I told you....it will be a long one. And again: I am sorry to always keep you waiting so long. I imagine it hase to be annoying if you want to play along. I will try to speed things up. Have Fun my Friends!
Great job, keep it up! I do wonder how crown of thorn compare to collars and nipple chain. Why not use all for them? Is it to save sparks?

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Great job, keep it up! I do wonder how crown of thorn compare to collars and nipple chain. Why not use all for them? Is it to save sparks?

I answer quick before i go to Bed. But First thank you for the kind words. My English sucks Bad and i often get frustrated that i can't write as well as i want but if it is even a bit helpful than i am a happy guy.

For your Question:

Crown of Thorns: Is a very situational Item and mostly useful for the Bottom Slavers. Johny, Uncle Tom etc. With more skills other means of Taming Her are more useful. It purely raises Taming of a Slave but costs a lot of Mood and that can hinder Training and spiral out of Control if not used carefully. If Moods drops too low she will Despair and maybe even attack you in your sleep. As Johny that is deadly. I use it often after the first Tournament win, when the Aura of my Slave is a bit developed and i can Balance her Mood drop with Merit and Rewards gained from Training. In the following Parts i will show you how i use it to relatively good Effect.

Collar: Our Slave Tatiana wears a Collar. Luckily she was so broken at the Start that she did not fight wearing one. Collars are dicey without good Authority or Combat skills. Especially for Johny. Almost all Slaves except the almost broken ones will refuse to wear one and fight you for it. Again this is a Deathspell for Johny. But it is an essential Item that i always buy regardless. It raises Awareness and Habit and is just a staple Item to have. Just be sure as Johny that you can win against your slave and the following Punishment and Loss of Health/Aura/Attributes aren't a big detriment to your ultimate Goal.

Nipple Chain: I am a bit Fuzzy on the Details but i consider it also an almost essential Item for Slaves that i want to train to higher Ranks. B+ and above. I think it raises Awareness, Habit and Taming but don't quote me on that. It also drops Mood if your Slave is not devoted or Obedient enough. And it raises Arousal a bit and helps with Sexual Training i believe. As i said i am fuzzy on the Details and have to check to make sure.

We don't use one right now because Tatiana won't be with us long enough to make it worth our while. It costs too much Sparks and Mood. A Chain + Crown of Thorns all but guarantees that our Progress until now will be for naught. We need to Pierce her Nipples which costs her Stamina and Mood and Sparks. Then the Mood loss for wearing it and the Crown would be devastating.

I generally use it when my slave has 4-5 Points of Obedience or 1 Devotion. Later with a developed Slaver and good Housing i buy it Day 1 because i tend to treat my slaves a lot rougher the wealthier i am and it is easier to Balance the Drawbacks. And because why not :)

Hope it helps hehe Good Night.

r4nock

Feb 1, 2018
I've been at this for weeks and I feel like I'm going insane. I've been trying to give several slaves to Tiamat, but she rejects every single one of them, both normal slaves and cheated slaves. I've tried following the wiki guide and whatnot, but I keep getting this freaking screen. Please, someone help me.

5f54dc23fc204a0f78acd5e87085e292.jpg

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've been at this for weeks and I feel like I'm going insane. I've been trying to give several slaves to Tiamat, but she rejects every single one of them, both normal slaves and cheated slaves. I've tried following the wiki guide and whatnot, but I keep getting this freaking screen. Please, someone help me.

View attachment 2114282
This means your slave doesn't have enough "charm". Raise that stat adequately (y)

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
S++ requires wearing the clothing on top of S+ skill. Not possible with training alone. For fighting skill, sparring is capped at A+. Fight at the border of the Fogs and win new trophies, or train lots of gladiatrices. For medical skill, you're probably quite close; just keep at it with the personal lessons.
thank you very much for the info! you were right I got medic to a+ after like 5 more lessons.

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Hi again! once more i seek guidance from you glorious people who take the time answer our often foolish questions. but i have a problem this time it seems. so my reputation isn't going up in the taurus faction even though i have given a slave to everybody in the taurus faction other than Don Diego. I'm going to fulfill that too just in case ofcourse but i was wondering what I'm missing. i know that originally it was intended that once you raise reputation with one or two of the factions the others get locked off. however i read that that doesn't work as intended and you can raise reputation with all factions. i have blue reputation with Camira and Serpis for now and red with taurus and Corvus. my guild status is S+ and brand status A+. i haven't sold any slaves to Corvus either and sold 4 each to Camira and Serpis(mostly b+). Also the damn milk can got bugged out in my game. any way to remove it? using 2.2.2 version that i got here without any mods or changes to the game

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hi again! once more i seek guidance from you glorious people who take the time answer our often foolish questions. but i have a problem this time it seems. so my reputation isn't going up in the taurus faction even though i have given a slave to everybody in the taurus faction other than Don Diego. I'm going to fulfill that too just in case ofcourse but i was wondering what I'm missing. i know that originally it was intended that once you raise reputation with one or two of the factions the others get locked off. however i read that that doesn't work as intended and you can raise reputation with all factions. i have blue reputation with Camira and Serpis for now and red with taurus and Corvus. my guild status is S+ and brand status A+. i haven't sold any slaves to Corvus either and sold 4 each to Camira and Serpis(mostly b+). Also the damn milk can got bugged out in my game. any way to remove it? using 2.2.2 version that i got here without any mods or changes to the game
There may have been a release some time in the past where you were able to raise reputation with all of the great houses. However this is not the case with any of the V2+ releases. Camira House (Outcasts) reputation will prevent you from raising reputation with Taurus House (Bull). Corvus House (Necropolis) reputation will prevent you from raising Serpis House (Serpentine) reputation. These are both true in reverse.

These are detailed in the journal entry "Good idea to become a patrician" in the objectives tab.

I've never had that milk can icon showing up on my games and I don't know how to fix that problem specifically. I do recommend updating to the dev version. You can find a link with instructions on the OP in this thread.

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
There may have been a release some time in the past where you were able to raise reputation with all of the great houses. However this is not the case with any of the V2+ releases. Camira House (Outcasts) reputation will prevent you from raising reputation with Taurus House (Bull). Corvus House (Necropolis) reputation will prevent you from raising Serpis House (Serpentine) reputation. These are both true in reverse.

These are detailed in the journal entry "Good idea to become a patrician" in the objectives tab.

I've never had that milk can icon showing up on my games and I don't know how to fix that problem specifically. I do recommend updating to the dev version. You can find a link with instructions on the OP in this thread.
Ahh unfortunate! Thank you for the info. I remember playing a long time ago probably around 1.8(maybe earlier) patch which allowed you to raise your reputation with all the houses, but i guess it was changed. Honestly while the realism definitely makes sense and allows more replayability, it is quite unfortunate that i cant max out all the houses in one playthrough. i really liked that before...you know, kinda the same as doing all quests. but now ill have to do other runs to see what the other cardinals are like and offer. but anyway thank you very much once again *tips hat*.

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Pretty neat right? :)

I don't exactly remember the conditions of obtention, I thought it was triggered by beating each type of opponents at least once...

One other thing you can obtain is this armor: (beware, spoiler)

Though my thinking is that if you already have the staff, probably you have this armor by now.
Hi quertyu! so i just obtained the dragon relic staff randomly after beating the ogre. What does it do exactly? is it just a higher dmg weapon? also ive heard of this armor but i am not sure how to obtain it? i would love a hint or a direction, so i can obtain it, is it the reward for felicity's quest?

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Hey, has anyone heard of this?

An AI waifu generator with insane capabilities.
For example i typed in "girl, blue eyes, red hair, maid costume, cleaning"
and it gave me this image.

The possibilities with this thing are insane and a total goldmine for anyone who wants to create image packs for this game.

PS: if you want to try this out, on the setup click edit / notebook settings /hardware accelerator GPU/save. Then click the first arrow on 1. install files, wait for it to complete, then click the second arrow on 2. setup novel ai. Once it completes it will show a link that looks like this click on that and you can start

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi quertyu! so i just obtained the dragon relic staff randomly after beating the ogre. What does it do exactly? is it just a higher dmg weapon? also ive heard of this armor but i am not sure how to obtain it? i would love a hint or a direction, so i can obtain it, is it the reward for felicity's quest?
It's a powerful weapon (though not the best for every situation). Yes, the armor is the reward for Felicity's quest.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey, has anyone heard of this?

An AI waifu generator with insane capabilities.
For example i typed in "girl, blue eyes, red hair, maid costume, cleaning"
and it gave me this image.

The possibilities with this thing are insane and a total goldmine for anyone who wants to create image packs for this game.

PS: if you want to try this out, on the setup click edit / notebook settings /hardware accelerator GPU/save. Then click the first arrow on 1. install files, wait for it to complete, then click the second arrow on 2. setup novel ai. Once it completes it will show a link that looks like this click on that and you can start
I think one user mentionned this or another tool similar to this one.

I'm in total disbelief, it looks really amazing.

I want to try it eventually, we'll see how well it adapts to the needs of the game. (y)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes