qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I went back to make sure all 4 were installed, but I'm still getting the same error.
Weird. In your place, I would reinstall all four from the beginning rather than just make sure they are installed.

Nevertheless, it's a problem related to your machine and not a bug from the game. You'll have the most chance of solving the problem by typing "0xc000007b" on Google and testing solutions from there. That is, after you correctly reinstall all four dependencies from the OP. (y)

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Sorry for being late but you know how it is. You play something so much that at some point even the thought of playing again is enough to cramp your Asshole hehe. This is the case with Jack O' right now but i am committed to Operation: Give New Players a solid Guide to learn in the Hope that they don't quit.....Catchy, right?

Anyways let us begin with Day 3 and Day 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
where can I find the expanding non-loli image pack used to be here ?
All of them were reviewed and most of them were added in. The pack was sometimes replacing pictures, I've made it an add-on, an included one. (y)

With discussions with the modder itself, I also reviewed a list of the "vanilla" pictures that looked the worst to him and deleted/replaced a portion of them.

It's therefore the best of both world, as some of the pictures from these packs had visible watermarks, or smartphones which was immersion breaking, as well as sexual visuals for actions that do not have sex in their descriptions or their in-game code. That inclusion was one of the features of v2.2 :) Now the recommended version is v2.3.3 Dev Version.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
All of them were reviewed and most of them were added in. The pack was sometimes replacing pictures, I've made it an add-on, an included one. (y)

With discussions with the modder itself, I also reviewed a list of the "vanilla" pictures that looked the worst to him and deleted/replaced a portion of them.

It's therefore the best of both world, as some of the pictures from these packs had visible watermarks, or smartphones which was immersion breaking, as well as sexual visuals for actions that do not have sex in their descriptions or their in-game code. That inclusion was one of the features of v2.2 :) Now the recommended version is v2.3.3 Dev Version.
Thank you for your reply, so what I need to do is only to wait for new version, v2.3.3 ? Hopefully, it is not too difficult compared to v2.2, I really don't want to rely on magic when it comes to training, though it is very effective.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Stuck at this screen when buying a slave after fighting in the fogs the same day. Waiting one day fixes the issue. Did not happen instantly, previous days everything was fine (as far as I can remember). Attaching a quick save, maybe it will help. Go fight, do whatever you want with the slave, buy someone at the market.

Nov 5, 2017
anyone have an issue where your assistant makes meal of random quality? a lot of the time they'll make a/s but occasionally B and sometimes even C, does anyone know what causes this? I've also never been able to get to S strength

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
anyone have an issue where your assistant makes meal of random quality? a lot of the time they'll make a/s but occasionally B and sometimes even C, does anyone know what causes this? I've also never been able to get to S strength
Maybe you don't own enough ingredients for better meals. The max quality of meals is capped by her cooking skills.

SafNap

May 8, 2020
Can someone help me, i installed the 2013 vs 86x and 64x and found the 2019 in the internet too. But my game stays broke.

Last edited:

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Can someone help me, please? after scouring through the forum, I can't seem to find if removing the frigid trait is possible. There was someone who claimed it was possible by making your slave receive a lot of orgasms, but after using active sex(making her cum like 30-40 times) for days now on my assistant the frigid trait is not going away. Is there even a point in removing it? does it affect her quality when being sold or sth along the lines?

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Can someone help me, please? after scouring through the forum, I can't seem to find if removing the frigid trait is possible. There was someone who claimed it was possible by making your slave receive a lot of orgasms, but after using active sex(making her cum like 30-40 times) for days now on my assistant the frigid trait is not going away. Is there even a point in removing it? does it affect her quality when being sold or sth along the lines?
Gaining traits experiences rapidly through active sex was a bug and fixed already if you are playing version dev 2.3.3.
Traits don't affect her quality and price, they are more designed for singular trophies.

Reactions: piratezerg

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Gaining traits experiences rapidly through active sex was a bug and fixed already if you are playing version dev 2.3.3.
Traits don't affect her quality and price, they are more designed for singular trophies.
Thank you! I guess ill train a new assistant or sth. unless I find some other use-case scenario

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can someone help me, i installed the 2013 vs 86x and 64x and found the 2019 in the internet too. But my game stays broke.
This problem is not related to the VC redistributables requirements, so at least there's that eliminated.

This to me is a "faulty installation" of the game itself.

I'd suggest going on the game's wiki and follow the instruction to install Dev Version of v2.3.3 (before we have the chance to update the version here). Do this new installation in a completely different folder. (y)

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Hi! I have a question based on whipping, torture and binding skill for the slaver. so after reading a lil bit on the forum some claim that they raised their whipping skill up to S+ by going sparring and then some say that doesn't work(i'm currently on the 2.2.2 version) and im on day 650 as Fenris(normal difficulty) and i have trained lots of slaves to c- pony and pet but my stats never grew. I haven't done basically any fog fighting nor have i used the whip much during spars in the coliseum. is it just taking longer or am I hard stuck until i do something specific to raise these stats? thanks in advance for any advice/answer

p.s. Never mind that! after doing whip sparring for a while, it totally levelled up.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Hi! I have a question based on whipping, torture and binding skill for the slaver. so after reading a lil bit on the forum some claim that they raised their whipping skill up to S+ by going sparring and then some say that doesn't work(i'm currently on the 2.2.2 version) and im on day 650 as Fenris(normal difficulty) and i have trained lots of slaves to c- pony and pet but my stats never grew. I haven't done basically any fog fighting nor have i used the whip much during spars in the coliseum. is it just taking longer or am I hard stuck until i do something specific to raise these stats? thanks in advance for any advice/answer
Punish slaves through Flagellation, and punishing intensity should be greater than your whip skill level.

Reactions: piratezerg

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Punish slaves through Flagellation, and punishing intensity should be greater than your whip skill level.
Thank you once more! you have been a great help. =) i managed to increase my whip skill by using only the whip against wardresses, which finally boosted my skill to b+. ill try out other things before bothering people over things...such as torture, whipping and combat which is stuck at b+ but im guessing i need to get alot more combat experience myself as a slaver before it will hit next level. at any rate thank you once again...greatly appreciate it.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
I've been playing from a "Normal Start" game and left the difficulty setting at normal while playing. I have never seen a skill increase on MY character (teacher), i think i trained 3 or 4 slaves. Is that normal? Is there a realistic chance / scale that i might max out teachers skills at some point?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes