Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
So I've been trying to get my slave more Exotic, and the Anatomy page says that the piercings category is only light blue "piercings" even though I feel like I've tried all combinations. Is it not possible to get it green? Or what is the best combination of piercings to get the best exotic value?

Jun 28, 2020
I feel that. The carbon fiber gloves seem like an oddly specific name. Maybe we rename them to "gauntlets".

Finding art for the game is a challenge, but .
That reminds me... I have seen the google's version of dall-e and FUCK, it's unbelievable, the pictures are near perfect if not perfect, I can't wait to put my dirty fingers on that AI and make some monster girls on it.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Jizzeon

Aug 4, 2018
I'm getting a very persistent 0xc000007b error when I try to launch Jack-o-nine-tails. I tried updating DLLs, updating DirectX, making sure visual studios (both versions) are installed, making sure .NET is installed, all of it.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Hello my friends, sorry for the delay but i was so enthralled by Corrupted Saviors lately all of my already sparce free time went into playing it. Amazing Game, perfect to scratch the Jack O' itch. Give it a try, it is really good.

But that is not the reason we are here. We are here because finally we go to Day 2 and start to ripen the Fruit of our success. Without further Ado, lets Go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is it, we see us Next Time for Day 3 and maybe Day 4, because our general aproach won't change much in the following days.
Link to Day1

Last edited:

neither_nor

Feb 25, 2020
What's the adjustment of starting sparks based on? I feel like different characters aren't getting the same amount of boost. Like most characters are getting 3x, while Robespierre is getting 4.66x and Doc didn't get a boost at all.

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Anyone know how to stop assistants from getting spoiled and losing obedience? It's happened to me twice and its kinda frustrating after all the work I put into my assisstants.

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone know how to stop assistants from getting spoiled and losing obedience? It's happened to me twice and its kinda frustrating after all the work I put into my assisstants.
Not sure neither how spoiling works exactly and what causes her to gain spoil to begin with but the quickest way to get her back to normal is giving her despair, that means punishing her hard and often and also giving her uncomfortable clothes, it would be ideal to stop her from gaining spoil but don't know how to do it

Milk&Cookies

Jul 3, 2022
Hello my friends, sorry for the delay but i was so enthralled by Corrupted Saviors lately all of my already sparce free time went into playing it. Amazing Game, perfect to scratch the Jack O' itch. Give it a try, it is really good.

But that is not the reason we are here. We are here because finally we go to Day 2 and start to ripen the Fruit of our success. Without further Ado, lets Go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is it, we see us Next Time for Day 3 and maybe Day 4, because our general aproach won't change much in the following days.
Link to Day1
Not a steadfast enough player to play 2.2 Johnny. But this is a very intriguing read. Keep it up!

Milk&Cookies

Jul 3, 2022
I have been taking gif from jack HF, renaming them into png and putting them into 2.2.3 content library. While the pngs play correctly in-game. They only occupied part of the screen. I figured the pngs have the wrong size so I resize them into 795x595 as the rest of them. It didn’t change a thing, any idea?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have been taking gif from jack HF, renaming them into png and putting them into 2.2.3 content library. While the pngs play correctly in-game. They only occupied part of the screen. I figured the pngs have the wrong size so I resize them into 795x595 as the rest of them. It didn’t change a thing, any idea?
795x596* is the right proportion. That is, for the scenes. Some pictures (like backgrounds) have other proportions that you have to check.

If the picture you replace was the same height and width, no there is no reason that it displays as wrong size once you reload it in the game. I can only advise you to double check. :coffee:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What's the adjustment of starting sparks based on? I feel like different characters aren't getting the same amount of boost. Like most characters are getting 3x, while Robespierre is getting 4.66x and Doc didn't get a boost at all.
Cost of living for the district where they are able to rent an apartment at the beginning of the game. Also some of the starts are meant to be more challenging than others.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
There was a bug with spoiling fixed on July 15 in the dev version. You can get latest snapshot from here (just get "code" for your preferred variant and unpack + overwrite in your existing game folder):

Dec 27, 2019
I am trying to complete the Mistress Tiamat quest, and I keep getting this message:

Screenshot 2022-09-22 202853.png

She will not accept an S+ slave that seemingly meets all of the requirements.

Does anyone know how to get past this?

NanoLove

Aug 31, 2019
Hi, for anyone using cheat engine, I made this cheat table for myself. Most of the value change and it may cause the game to crash if you leave value frozen. The only thing consistent are the mc values, and slave devotion.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi, for anyone using cheat engine, I made this cheat table for myself. Most of the value change and it may cause the game to crash if you leave value frozen. The only thing consistent are the mc values, and slave devotion.
In case you weren't aware, if you start a custom game on Easy difficulty, you can access an in-game cheat menu from the options.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes