Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
Just color me an idjit. Looking at your screen shot showed I was in full screen mode, and the grey was in game options.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
You can breed them its just you cant keep them afterwards.
One of the reasons I don't really like to play this game anymore.
just my 3rd day into the game & its a total killjoy to know.
that totally killed the game for me. but thanks.

its a good game don't get me wrong, but i hope devs aren't fearful to imitate life for immersion.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
just my 3rd day into the game & its a total killjoy to know.
that totally killed the game for me. but thanks.

its a good game don't get me wrong, but i hope devs aren't fearful to imitate life for immersion.
We are not fearful of anything (the game's content speak for itself).

We inherited this mechanic (girl taken away from you before giving birth if you don't give an abortion). There are story reasons why your slave gets taken away from you. It still "imitate lifes", as your slave does give birth, just not to a baby, but to a Dark Fantasy kind of monstruousity (reason being, contact with the corrupting midst of the fog)

Or perhaps that's just an excuse and the reason is political (Vatican wants to avoid overpopulation, or keep all newborns for themselves).

We suspect that it's mostly an excuse for the original developer to avoid coding what happens when you get possession of a slave's newborn (that would be quite a task in terms of dev time)

We had a plan to keep that original justification and expend on it, allow the player to encounter NPCs which are able to make one give birth normally after the end of a quest. A potential war against the Vatican. Cool stuff.

But this game being kind of "open source", we'd have to count on someone really motivated for the inclusion of this mechanic, and for now the dev' that was comes to help from time to time without being able to invest all his time.

We might tackle it ourselves one day if there's nothing else to do. It is somewhere in the roadmap after all. But we're mostly counting on someone eventually volonteering to do a mod, which we'd at the end include in the release.

TL;DR: it's not immersion breaking as the lore provide justification. The feature of post-pregnancy content might happen one day but we're mostly counting on the emergence of new motivated developpers. :coffee:

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Quite a lot of the functions and libraries used in the engine now are deprecated in newer versions. Which is also the reason why I point to that specific version of QT and why I have that last part in the tips.
I think the hard part is not porting the engine itself but keeping all the already functional QSP code working.

I remember, way back when I first recompiled this version of the engine with Pararock help, they were also working on a version of the engine that worked on a newer QT. Maybe they could explain better about the specific problems with it.
It's been some years, but from what I remember the QT version used is quite old and the embed browser used completly changes with the newer version. Requiring close to a complete rewrite.

Need to do this works:

Edit:
The old repo of where I left of on the conversion: targeted 5.14 which is already deprecated :(

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021

We inherited this mechanic (girl taken away from you before giving birth if you don't give an abortion). There are story reasons why your slave gets taken away from you. It still "imitate lifes", as your slave does give birth, just not to a baby, but to a Dark Fantasy kind of monstruousity (reason being, contact with the corrupting midst of the fog)

Or perhaps that's just an excuse and the reason is political (Vatican wants to avoid overpopulation, or keep all newborns for themselves).

We suspect that it's mostly an excuse for the original developer to avoid coding what happens when you get possession of a slave's newborn (that would be quite a task in terms of dev time)

We had a plan to keep that original justification and expend on it, allow the player to encounter NPCs which are able to make one give birth normally after the end of a quest. A potential war against the Vatican. Cool stuff.

But this game being kind of "open source", we'd have to count on someone really motivated for the inclusion of this mechanic, and for now the dev' that was comes to help from time to time without being able to invest all his time.

We might tackle it ourselves one day if there's nothing else to do. It is somewhere in the roadmap after all. But we're mostly counting on someone eventually volonteering to do a mod, which we'd at the end include in the release.

TL;DR: it's not immersion breaking as the lore provide justification. The feature of post-pregnancy content might happen one day but we're mostly counting on the emergence of new motivated developpers. :coffee:
I'm still on it in my spare time.

Now I have a clearer outline.

1, The Active Sex mode, write a series of functions that apply to both slaves and assistants.
Keeping the original variables, but adjusting them to a numerical model similar to fame, gentle touching and intense intercourse should not cause exactly the same effect.
Allow your slave to get more skill exps in Active Sex, but determined by her attention and her performance. The total exps she can get from a successful Active Sex correspond to an S+ training, as long as her attention keeps at 5 the whole time (clearly that is not easy).
A lot of plays I wrote needs to be experienced in this mode, so I'm currently working on it.(not finished yet X)

2, Mind Control. Performed in Active Sex mode.(not started yet X)
Your enchanter skill and her attributes determine the base successful rate of mind control, her mood, her energy, enchanter skill of your assistant, how deep she was ever mind controlled......factors contribute to the successful rate as well.
Once you successfully mind controlled her, You skipped the process of training her obedience. At this point, she has physical instincts, but no consciousness. Her attention stay at how deep she was ever mind controlled, beginning at 1.

3, A new NPC Rosa.
Encounter with her(done ✓)
Trade with her()
Her requests()
Her magic, maid, sex assistants.()
A special slave Rosa(X)
A special assistant Rosa(X)
Earn profits from selling potions.()

4, Cooperations with Rosa and her assistants.
You provide all she needs, She benefits you through new potions and body modification.
research, invention and selling of new potions.()
Body Modification.(not finished yet, part of this section needs to be done in Active Sex mode X)
Currently 9 modifications was written, including seedbed and pregnant concubine.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I'm new to the game, and love it so far.
Could you give me some pointers on why suddenly my strength has dropped from strong to weak, and personality from vulgarian to churl from one day to the next, and despite not doing anything strenous during daytime, I wake up with 1-3 red stars. I get a Game Over on this day 48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm new to the game, and love it so far.
Could you give me some pointers on why suddenly my strength has dropped from strong to weak, and personality from vulgarian to churl from one day to the next, and despite not doing anything strenous during daytime, I wake up with 1-3 red stars. I get a Game Over on this day 48
Did you go to the Dr and have yourself checked out?

Are you in the red when you go to sleep?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Did you go to the Dr and have yourself checked out?

Are you in the red when you go to sleep?
Yes, thank you, I forgot about the doctor. But completely healthy, now that I checked.
Yes, red or blank when go to bed. I've tried whatever I can think of to get energy up (rest at the club, full service at beauty parlor).
I did some pollen, let's see if it has any extended value.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, thank you, I forgot about the doctor. But completely healthy, now that I checked.
Yes, red or blank when go to bed. I've tried whatever I can think of to get energy up (rest at the club, full service at beauty parlor).
You need to train your slave yourself and fight in the arena to get your strength up, you must go to sleep in the green to get the max out of the sleep time.
The same thing that will raise slaves up while training will help you as you train them.
In 48 days you should have been able to raise your own stats up some and not be so weak.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Check your diary and fix the problems there, if you can. Eat well, stay healthy, don't spend too much energy (when you see red energy stars, spending more energy will cause strength to drop). Drugs can give you extra energy but there's a health cost.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
It would be great if there were traditional Chinese or simplified Chinese
hmm. lets just stick to English to let the devs focus on improving the game.
There are many of us which are not English speakers. Let's not make an issue out of it.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019

hey, thanks for responding to my comment. really appreciate the explanation.

i was under the impression that slaves are also meant for breeding and babies from that can be raised or sold as in history while real life cases of similar scenarios tend to be several times more extreme than any game dare to depict.

if i may; any plans to add erotic asphyxiation? an excessive amount of it during sex which leads to unconsciousness or even death of slaves?

and when i play games like this i often start thinking like Genghis Khan, the ultimate slave and harem master in history. lol

Thanks again for game. And pardon my google translated English.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How do I apply chastity belt?
I guess gag and anal pear is applied automatically by "enforcing rules"?
Yes. Applicable items that you have are used automatically to enforce rules.

Gag = silence, pear = deny toileting, chastity = no masturbation (and if I recall correctly, also the beads so the slave can’t take them out).

Reactions: Thisguy01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: frepyou
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes