qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, I have fallen in love with this game! It is really amazing good at the continues support! <3
Very glad you love it, thanks for the support :)

I just have one question: how long does it take for it to increase or am I doing something wrong?

View attachment 2313706
You'll eventually get there, the level of your training skill will naturally go up with the number of lessons you give.

I don't exactly remember, so what I'm writing might be false, but you might be able to increase the pace of your training skill by either doing successful training (with full diligence from your slave) or by giving challenging lessons (for exemple, C- level cooking lessons if your level of cooking is C-).

Anyway, you just started (kind of ^^). By the time you'll have successfully raised an A+ slave, you'll have to have increased your slaver skills a lot (especially if you don't delegate training to your assistants, the school or tutors) ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ebemise42069

ebemise42069

May 4, 2022
Very glad you love it, thanks for the support :)

You'll eventually get there, the level of your training skill will naturally go up with the number of lessons you give.

I don't exactly remember, so what I'm writing might be false, but you might be able to increase the pace of your training skill by either doing successful training (with full diligence from your slave) or by giving challenging lessons (for exemple, C- level cooking lessons if your level of cooking is C-).

Anyway, you just started (kind of ^^). By the time you'll have successfully raised an A+ slave, you'll have to have increased your slaver skills a lot (especially if you don't delegate training to your assistants, the school or tutors) ;)

Hey! Thank you so very much for the tip! I will keep at it then and personally devote my time to the slaves.

I actually managed to get the same slave I was talking about to become my first ever assistant! Can't wait to continue my playthrough and keep a close eye on this community. You are all awesome from what I have seen. <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Upload your saved game if you want me to take a look. I suspect drugs or illness.
I'm the type to only keep a single save file; Impossible it was drugs, but not impossible it was illness...

but here's something
I opened up the QSP and multiplied the strength loss to be !50x! higher than normal, pretty much results in an instant game over...

So, the Next Day is coded to be Slave/Assistant Cooks... THEN Assistant goes out to buy ingredients to cook the food
and game over, order could be slightly improved...

Also, since its relevant now... Having a 'Cooked Meal' shouldn't lock away the button to Cook Meals
If we're training crappy slave cooks, they will make some jank garbage meal, that we probably need to cook over them

While we're at it, we pretty much need about 3 ingredients to cook a decent meal... At the cheapest they cost 10g for 5, or 6g for a meal, while eating in town costs 1g for no penalty... Hell, pay 3g for +3 str while at low strength levels.

What I'm suggesting is, make Food Quality to be also based on your Reputation level, so that early game you only need 1 ingredient to make Food, and instead of it making D rank food while you're an S rank chef, it will make potentially A or even S rank food... but as your Reputation level increases, you will demand a more diverse meal.

Reactions: viperviper12345

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
Well, followed this game for too long. My magnum opus as it where, current patch Jonny no cheats always normal difficulty to Pope Patrician completion, every item basically to boot and practically max stats on Johnny himself (outside torture stuff, pointless to grind imo), max trophy room and I got the fun fire stick too. Save file attached: Slave with charm etc is ready to be handed over to the pope, game victory screen on end day. loli patch abused for the dumbest reason, loli's get a fucking obedience boost which when your Johnny, you really need, since you don't have basically anything else going for you. They are also great for turning string traps in races into straights.

Couple take aways: at some point, Isabella got nerfed. Hard. She is still enough to make do with Johhny, but damn those early days are extra bad now. Guild contracts are your friends, churn through the bare minimum ones and you can make enough to stay positive, and hopefully by that point you can get Johnny to not have F- in every strat, so you can attempt some actual training for actual money.

Well, hoping for more content eventually, but for now it was a fun ride. I will say you can still very clearly see the Russian translations 'leak' through, had to google some of the words to see 'ah, its a translation of another Russian thing'.

Been reading through the forum, the idea for AI generated images for the custom training stuff is cool, I think that would be great to see. Would say unironically the SFW mode is great, basically had to have that on when training the bottom half of fetishism/anything in xenophilia for my own mental health.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I will say you can still very clearly see the Russian translations 'leak' through, had to google some of the words to see 'ah, its a translation of another Russian thing'.
Oh yeah ^^ I have Russian speaking friends (including a professional translator) whom I showed some of the game text for review (compared to Russian 1.21). Most of it is okay, with antonymic translation in some places where it was needed. Some of it is garbage though :Kappa:

One example that has been fixed recently was Isabella's backstory. Amongst other things, in English she was saying "I was always a tomboy". Well in reality she meant "turbulent child", that really doesn't mean the same thing :HideThePain:

(I translated with "little brat" which fit the level of language used).

I would like to do a more thourough overview but for now I'll stick to sending bits of text where I have a doubt about the translation. If you'd like to contribute, you can send me some of what you think are "russian leaks". (y)

Last edited:

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
Oh yeah ^^ I have Russian speaking friends (including a professional translator) whom I showed some of the game text for review (compared to Russian 1.21). Most of it is okay, with antonymic translation in some places where it was needed. Some of it is garbage though :Kappa:

One example that has been fixed recently was Isabella's backstory. Amongst other things, in English she was saying "I was always a tomboy". Well in reality she meant "turbulent child", that really doesn't mean the same thing :HideThePain:

(I translated with "little brat" which fit the level of language used).

I would like to do a more thourough overview but for now I'll stick to sending bits of text where I have a doubt about the translation. If you'd like to contribute, you can send me some of what you think are "russian leaks". (y)
'The Russian Rode' in races (apart from in my opinion being funny and social commentary on the state of ex-Soviet and current Russian infrastructure) could count as immersion breaking at worst, but at least its understandable. The only other one which I remember of the top of my head which caused the google, and I am not sure if its in the game still if the D- food description, where you are eating 'lumpy porridge' but it was one word instead which I had no clue and had to google (apparently its a common food in ex-Soviet orphanages)

Oh and from the top thing, I am assuming time taken for completion isn't an issue, but I got a S- score as Johnny, what do you need for that S+ final score?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
'The Russian Rode' in races (apart from in my opinion being funny and social commentary on the state of ex-Soviet and current Russian infrastructure) could count as immersion breaking at worst, but at least its understandable. The only other one which I remember of the top of my head which caused the google, and I am not sure if its in the game still if the D- food description, where you are eating 'lumpy porridge' but it was one word instead which I had no clue and had to google (apparently its a common food in ex-Soviet orphanages)

Oh and from the top thing, I am assuming time taken for completion isn't an issue, but I got a S- score as Johnny, what do you need for that S+ final score?
I checked those examples and they seem good.

Russian Road (originally "Russkiy asphalt") was, as you said, in the original. If Old Huntsman meant to break the 4th wall with a joke, the translation should aim to do so. Now it's either a literal translation and we hope people understand by themselves, or we do an adaptation of the joke for "English speaking people" to understand it as easily as Russians understand the untranslated joke but we lose the original social commentary... That adaptation, I'm not able to find from the top of my head. So for now I'm fine with that translation. :)

Lumpy porridge (originally "каша манная") was apparently also served to everyone in kindergarten and everyone hated it. The translation sounds disgusting on its own, and since there is no universal equivalent, I think it's fine. What could we find, really? "Saggy Waffles"? :HideThePain:

In general, if some translation need to be revised, it's because they mistakenly took the wrong synonym out of a list. Since the game is not translated for one country, there's no mean to "adapt to the culture" like professionals do when they translate books or movies. In other words, there is in principle no need to "de-russianize" the game. Though we might need to add some contexts for translations that were too literal and failed to deliver sufficient context. However for those two examples, I think their translations are fine and we can only damage it more by revising (y) :coffee:

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I got Isabella obedient and devoted (overall B+) with A+ in cooking (thought she had S+, but it dropped???) , I have all ingredients. Still, she only makes D- food. What am I missing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
I got Isabella obedient and devoted (overall B+) with A+ in cooking (thought she had S+, but it dropped???) , I have all ingredients. Still, she only makes D- food. What am I missing?
Weirdly had the same problem, where my S+ slave with max states on made D- food with all Ingredients, but Isabella with only max cooking skill from having to teach 50 other slaves how to cook since Johnny has the cooking skills of a glorified wombat, regularly made S+ meals from autobuying random ingrdients. Its almost like too obedient slaves make bad food in this game. I found myself just daily resting in the club since thats a literally free S+ meal daily.

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
I checked those examples and they seem good.

Russian Road (originally "Russkiy asphalt") was, as you said, in the original. If Old Huntsman meant to break the 4th wall with a joke, the translation should aim to do so. Now it's either a literal translation and we hope people understand by themselves, or we do an adaptation of the joke for "English speaking people" to understand it as easily as Russians understand the untranslated joke but we lose the original social commentary... That adaptation, I'm not able to find from the top of my head. So for now I'm fine with that translation. :)

Lumpy porridge (originally "каша манная") was apparently also served to everyone in kindergarten and everyone hated it. The translation sounds disgusting on its own, and since there is no universal equivalent, I think it's fine. What could we find, really? "Saggy Waffles"? :HideThePain:

In general, if some translation need to be revised, it's because they mistakenly took the wrong synonym out of a list. Since the game is not translated for one country, there's no mean to "adapt to the culture" like professionals do when they translate books or movies. In other words, there is in principle no need to "de-russianize" the game. Though we might need to add some contexts for translations that were too literal and failed to deliver sufficient context. However for those two examples, I think their translations are fine and we can only damage it more by revising (y) :coffee:
No those make sense, those where just the two examples of the top of my head. As for breaking the 4th wall, one could argue it still doesn't since 'eternal Rome' exists in a weird pseudo dimension with every other reality existing alongside it, so maybe the poor Fog diplomats had to interact with Russia, and where so 'impressed' (for lack of a better word) with the 'Russkiy asphalt' that they decided to use it as a challenge in their races.

But a lot of the 'immersion breaking' translations are what I want to almost consider soft translations; referring to 'Anthill' in the quarter of the outcasts seems like a translation of the word 'Muroveynik' (don't have a silicic keyboard) which I have only ever heard Eastern European people use to refer to overcrowded cities (usually in China), and granted never in a positive manner. Its subtle enough to not matter but you can absolutely see it if you know to look for it. Furthermore, I having lived in English speaking countries and been on the English internet can confidently say that I would never expect a native English speaking to refer to an overcrowded city as an Anthill: its not wrong, and in fact probably provides flavor in this case, but its also well an Easter Egg if you know where to look for it.

There are probably other examples, but its much easier to play and go 'oh I see the original translation, cool easter egg' then remember them of the top of your head. Either way, I would much rather development be focused on your roadmap then on ironing out translations.

undergroundlurker

Apr 21, 2022
My slave's fear does not go down.

Haven't punished her in ages, she's sleeping in my bed, I'm spamming spend time together and the garden reward + erotic rewards.

She has high mood and by all accounts she's doing great, what's going on here. She's even wearing comfortable stuff.

edit: nvm, it didn't occur to me to make her feel guilty and then not punish her

Last edited:

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
My slave's fear does not go down.

Haven't punished her in ages, she's sleeping in my bed, I'm spamming spend time together and the garden reward + erotic rewards.

She has high mood and by all accounts she's doing great, what's going on here. She's even wearing comfortable stuff.

edit: nvm, it didn't occur to me to make her feel guilty and then not punish her
In general I also don't mind fear staying on 1/2 or even 3 for super high base stat slaves, since the drop in fear passivly when they hit devotion 2 is pretty insane: like 2-3 days and everything is forgotten. I've actually had a point where I had a near max base slave passively trained to C+ then she hit devotion 2, and her fear went 3->0 so fast she went back to D- since she hit a total obedience of 5

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Been reading through the forum, the idea for AI generated images for the custom training stuff is cool, I think that would be great to see. Would say unironically the SFW mode is great, basically had to have that on when training the bottom half of fetishism/anything in xenophilia for my own mental health.
I saw and tried to collect some AI images on pixiv for this game, would like to say, for many meticulous and precise parts, hands, vagina, cross section. ornaments, chains and collar, nipple chain... AI images usually did quite badly.
To remove some Gaussian blur cencorship was already a challenge for me.:HideThePain:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
In general I also don't mind fear staying on 1/2 or even 3 for super high base stat slaves, since the drop in fear passivly when they hit devotion 2 is pretty insane: like 2-3 days and everything is forgotten. I've actually had a point where I had a near max base slave passively trained to C+ then she hit devotion 2, and her fear went 3->0 so fast she went back to D- since she hit a total obedience of 5
A love potion could be helpful, guarantees her devotion from 2 → 3 instantly if you want to sell her in a hurry.
If not, I guess the temporary decline in obedience won't make a big difference in training your slave who's already able to reach C+.

undergroundlurker

Apr 21, 2022
Can deny masturbation rule actually be followed if they are horny? It seems that no matter how devoted and trained they are if they are aroused I'll always catch them in the act.

To be clear, they still don't orgasm if they are not allowed to but they do masturbate.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes