slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Physique keeps going down... -20, -24, -28... doesn't matter if I give her + calories or - at day end. She's corpulent, and getting worse.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Also, I'm wondering about the starting guide: it says to have the assistant start out as training to milk fiend, but she refuses. I can make her milk it (not train), but this doesn't seem to improver her skill past F-

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Physique keeps going down... -20, -24, -28... doesn't matter if I give her + calories or - at day end. She's corpulent, and getting worse.
She needs to hit -80 and then she will step up to D rank physique. Takes some time, but still easier than in our world.

Also, I'm wondering about the starting guide: it says to have the assistant start out as training to milk fiend, but she refuses. I can make her milk it (not train), but this doesn't seem to improver her skill past F-
The fastest way to train an assistant to milk, is switch her into the slave slot for a few days. Also get the fiend tattoo I suspect it helps (outcasts district).

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
The fastest way to train an assistant to milk, is switch her into the slave slot for a few days. Also get the fiend tattoo I suspect it helps (outcasts district).
Tried that... she refused to milk at all, then rebelled... fiend tattoo didn't change it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tried that... she refused to milk at all, then rebelled... fiend tattoo didn't change it.
You have not train her very much have you.
Put your slave in cryo and move your assistant to slave slot and train her for a week or 2 or even more so she can train slaves for you when the need comes up.
Having a untrained assistant is not a good idea.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Even with "a lot" of buds of obedience, your "employee" might refuse some assignments. The easy way past this is the "domini dictum" spell. Otherwise, more training is in order.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
You have not train her very much have you.
Put your slave in cryo and move your assistant to slave slot and train her for a week or 2 or even more so she can train slaves for you when the need comes up.
Having a untrained assistant is not a good idea.
thanks, will do. the startup guide made it sound like it could be done immediately.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, I feel like this is probably answered somewhere, but I can't find it:
How do I increase the slaver's aura? Is it connected to another stat? the only place I can find it is when I look at the slave's aura and it says mine is stronger or weaker.

thanks!

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Why is my strength constantly going down?

I remember playing this ages ago and this was never a problem.

I end every day at neutral energy, clean house, clean slaver, I'm eating high quality food, I even train my slaves regularly on physical aspects

Only to find I have slowly gone from Vigorous to Weak

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
OK, I feel like this is probably answered somewhere, but I can't find it:
How do I increase the slaver's aura? Is it connected to another stat? the only place I can find it is when I look at the slave's aura and it says mine is stronger or weaker.

thanks!
Aura is a sum of essentially all your main stats like domination, style, strength, charisma; etc

Slave's Aura is are more or less her mental stats like Pride and Temper, as well as her Strength

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Why is my strength constantly going down?

I remember playing this ages ago and this was never a problem.

I end every day at neutral energy, clean house, clean slaver, I'm eating high quality food, I even train my slaves regularly on physical aspects

Only to find I have slowly gone from Vigorous to Weak
I think I figured it out
There's some new 'not eating' penalty that definitely didn't exist before...
but since Jack code is swiss chess because of the awful engine... this system is essentially broken...
The new code itself is fine... but...

1673593698748.png 1673593752855.png

So, here's what I think is the problem
The code is processing that food isn't ready when I end the day, reducing my STR
Then my slave or assistant is making the food, but its already too late; the new code has already reduced my STR

Well, that's my theory

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ebemise42069

May 4, 2022
Hey guys, I have fallen in love with this game! It is really amazing good at the continues support! <3

I just have one question, I have started off on hard difficulty with almost no skills for my slaver (I only put my Dominance & Torture on S+ at the creation screen) and have slowly been grinding them out. I am just now grasping the basics of this deep, deep game.

I trained few slaves and have finally managed to train a D- slave without breaking her sanity. I am aiming for D+, I still am learning the ropes as you can see.

My question is - I did personal training with them, training their skills, but my Teaching has always been stuck at F-. I am at day 165.

How long does it take for it to increase or am I doing something wrong?

Capture.PNG

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes