StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Just cleared the normal tutorial. I was able to figure some stuff out after playing with a great deal of patience and doing some quiksave/load stuff to compare outcomes. I think a lot of it is just that this game is significantly more grindy than I expected, and it can be difficult to tell when you need to bash your head against the wall until you make it through and when you need to rethink your approach.

That being said I kept reading how Frigid can be removed with enough orgasms and I have no idea how I was even supposed to do that when her arousal never climbs higher than zero. Maybe items in the main game?

Gonna try the amazon now, I suspect I'm going to need to learn how Taming works since it's the only stat I haven't needed yet and fear seems to be a bad motivator for her from the runs I've failed.
The amazon is more challenging, and you won't have an assistant which can help with her sexual training. Many items can supplement arousal, vaginal beads and nipple chain spring to mind, also potions. Arousal will be generally low before devotion starts to build.

Bear in mind, different slaves will react differently than in past versions. In HF versions for example, you could always start training with health lessons but now that's not always the optimal path to take.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
1672673858982.png
Well I did it. Turns out you can do anything with the power of love. Of course, by "love" I mean Domini Dictum and copious amounts of not-rape. I actually got her to C- in like fifteen days, but then had to work on not breaking her mentally and bringing her fitness back up, so the process took 29 in total. Think I'm finally ready to PLAY THE GAME.

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
hey guys I know this game got Dark Side To it and I said once why there is no loved Type in this game anyway i just wonder can you make your Girls Work I saw two Jobs one to have Fighter Girl and other She be The horse any other work ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys I know this game got Dark Side To it and I said once why there is no loved Type in this game anyway i just wonder can you make your Girls Work I saw two Jobs one to have Fighter Girl and other She be The horse any other work ?
Yes but its not really work, you train them for the job to sell them to get more money.
They get very little money when they win but if they make it to the top you can get over 11k for them at the auction.

This is a pure slavery game where you train your slaves to sell, nothing more and nothing less.
Most of this game I like, 80% but its the 20% I really hate that is the dark side of this game.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Yes but its not really work, you train them for the job to sell them to get more money.
They get very little money when they win but if they make it to the top you can get over 11k for them at the auction.

This is a pure slavery game where you train your slaves to sell, nothing more and nothing less.
Most of this game I like, 80% but its the 20% I really hate that is the dark side of this game.
So I quote it wrong When I said Make your Girl :( because you will sell her anyway so she's not yours I still Like the models though I hate The Idea of no emotional connection at all I mean if you Got yourself A Fish u would Miss it and I didn't say a dog because some people Are True Sick in mind

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So I quote it wrong When I said Make your Girl :( because you will sell her anyway so she's not yours I still Like the models though I hate The Idea of no emotional connection at all I mean if you Got yourself A Fish u would Miss it and I didn't say a dog because some people Are True Sick in mind
There are ways to make your slave work though, winning races or races at the Collosseum, or the barn...

There are also some slaves you might be incited to keep and turn into assistants. Nothing forces you to sell slave if you're good enough to turn a profit without it.

I suggested the idea of several little jobs for slaves, like being painters, musicians or whores... It's in the roadmap for later version. For now the proposition is in standby for gameplay and lore paradoxes it'd visibly create; I invite you to check the debates I included on the corresponding line of the roadmap. :)

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Is it possible to get any of the exotic races as your slave, or do they only exist in the brothel?
The text in the game does not support descriptions and depictions of any exotic race for the slaves. It is possible to drop in new graphics which would show nearly anything.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
There are ways to make your slave work though, winning races or races at the Collosseum, or the barn...

There are also some slaves you might be incited to keep and turn into assistants. Nothing forces you to sell slave if you're good enough to turn a profit without it.

I suggested the idea of several little jobs for slaves, like being painters, musicians or whores... It's in the roadmap for later version. For now the proposition is in standby for gameplay and lore paradoxes it'd visibly create; I invite you to check the debates I included on the corresponding line of the roadmap. :)
I hope to Get the slave to love her Master one way or other, sadly this Term of Love I didn't Find In the game I really Hope it would be add Later

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Is there a framework somewhere for additional character graphics based on what they're wearing? Like if I wanted a distinct portrait for if the slave is wearing nothing, maid outfit, apron, etc., and had the pictures I wanted to add, is there any way I can put these in game and have their sprite change based on the current outfit?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I hope to Get the slave to love her Master one way or other, sadly this Term of Love I didn't Find In the game I really Hope it would be add Later
If you think love can be broken down into several emotions, you can get something similar with a combinations of devotion and other stats. The love philtre might also help achieve something in that area.

Well, in a fantasy world where people eat other humans, maybe the concept of love doesn't even come to be invented. So you may have the same chemical reaction but you don't associate with the same thing as us, fellow humans from the XXIth century.

Is there a framework somewhere for additional character graphics based on what they're wearing? Like if I wanted a distinct portrait for if the slave is wearing nothing, maid outfit, apron, etc., and had the pictures I wanted to add, is there any way I can put these in game and have their sprite change based on the current outfit?
For now there's no way, or you'll have to edit the code yourself to make it happen.

But it's in the works—at least for the tutorial slaves—for v2.2.4. (y)

Reactions: StJesuz

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Very nice, I think I'll wait instead of learn another language. What's the typical time between releases if you had to ballpark it?
Well we are now 4, working on different things, with free schedules... It's impossible to predict, really.

I would like a release at the end of the month but that would be if everyone works everyday on the game for hours. Based on that, if spread out and based on patterns of last releases, maybe in summer. If we are slow based on our own standard, before 2024 would wishfully be the ultimate deadline.

Better to look at the roadmap as I update it in real time, it's a better way of guessing (y)

Waqs

Jul 14, 2017
Heya guys, been confused with how obedience works. They always stuck at netral or just 1-2. When i reached 2 obedience, the next morning it come back to zero. Playing in extreme, setting 3 rules, no despair, no spoil, fear taming habit etc is at 2 or 3. Temper at 2, nature at 2, int at 4, pride at 5 (open). Any invisible wall or am i missing something?

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
how obedience works

This page has been a godsend for me, especially the Aura section. If you don't mind removing most of the mystery of how stats work, it has everything you could need to know.
Obedience going from 2 to 0 overnight sounds like it's caused by mood.

Waqs

Jul 14, 2017

This page has been a godsend for me, especially the Aura section. If you don't mind removing most of the mystery of how stats work, it has everything you could need to know.
Obedience going from 2 to 0 overnight sounds like it's caused by mood.
thanks for your reply, i have read it and after calculating it, it should still be positive,
4 mood? (Pleased or A+)/2: 2
3 fear/2: 1.5
3 from surplus atribute
1 for young
1 taming: 2
3 habit
3 aware
Total 15.5 minus 13 from atribute.

Mood mostly a+ or at worst calm and just normal traits, pink sanity, ballerina and water child. Been more than 10 days going back and forth. Just when i thought i could raise her to at least b+ before golds run out.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
I believe mood ranges from -5 to +5, with calm being 0. I say this because there are 11 options for mood, and calm is the emotion a slave will stay at if they're broken. No mood means no mood points in either direction; it's conjecture, but it sounds right to me so I'm running with it. If it's right, pleased would be 3 mood.
Also I think decimals might be rounded down? So that would give you 1 from mood and 1 from fear, so that would give +1 obedience? Fluctuating between 0 and +2 depending on where mood is between calm and euphoric? Sounds kinda accurate.
But there could also be mistakes on the page, I'm currently trying to calculate what common skills ranks my slave is missing for B+, and I'm coming out to 24 points when I need 22, so something's off somewhere.
Either way, threaten more if you haven't and have more sex. Taming is probably your ticket to raising obedience furthest the fastest since it's only at 1.

Waqs

Jul 14, 2017
Alright i think i got the gist, thanks eid. Been trying to increase devotion for a time, quite hard to even get one.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes