yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone want the Korean 2.2 version? It's difficult to play through it because of the language differences but I believe there are more/different events based on the image files. I think we could replace some of the slave pictures with the Korean one.

I can try going through scene/girl differences one by one and compiling a list of replacement recommendations.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: qwertyu12359

testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020
Does the game just only pick 2 images for a girl criteria to show, for example general_2. Can we like add general_3, 4 etc and the game will pick up itself? Just wanna see more options than the repeat itself sometime!

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Does the game just only pick 2 images for a girl criteria to show, for example general_2. Can we like add general_3, 4 etc and the game will pick up itself? Just wanna see more options than the repeat itself sometime!
It takes all images within a range in sex_scenes and normal_scenes folders (torture_scenes is in the works to function like that too).

The game select pictures randomly but prioritizes non-general pictures. You can totally add your own by following the naming convention (there's also a modded tool included in the game files). The only thing to be wary about is make sure there's no gap in numbers; for exemple if there's "hj_general_3" but not "hj_general_2" there might be a visual glitch.

testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020
It takes all images within a range in sex_scenes and normal_scenes folders (torture_scenes is in the works to function like that too).

The game select pictures randomly but prioritizes non-general pictures. You can totally add your own by following the naming convention (there's also a modded tool included in the game files). The only thing to be wary about is make sure there's no gap in numbers; for exemple if there's "hj_general_3" but not "hj_general_2" there might be a visual glitch.
Is there a limit to how much number we can use?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi Vortexzo

About replacing Johny with Fenris, you can go to game\content\pic\master and simply swap the adequate filenames.

Careful however, Johny is a bit "special", he has a unique post-patrician quest amongst other things, so it might be non-lore friendly.

And thanks for the 5 stars review, it's appreciated :)

dogsol

Jun 30, 2019
Yep, on that topic now i feel like the rating is getting closer to what this games is...
When trying to find it with the new tool 'weighted rating' mode it is in my newbie opinion quite far from where it should be...

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Is there a way to make the game a bit easier ?
Back when I tried the learning curve crushed me haha
The tutorial slave were a nice intro, but it didn't prepare me at all for the rest of the game's mechanics
The wiki was also abandoned from what I remember ?
I felt like every step of the game was a struggle for survival and it completely distracted from the Slaver fantasy (+ the associated kinks in training)

Thanks !
This game is awesome in concept, and I really want to get back into it, I'm just very bad at it and I found it demoralising to play when I first got into it
And I'm not a casual gamer either ! I like challenging experiences. But here the game felt "opaque", if that makes sense ? If I play a hard game, I can get better mechanically or improve my character before trying again. Here something goes wrong and I'm left completely clueless about where I went wrong.

It's as if this game had RogueLite difficulty spikes, without the RogueLite gameloop to make it bearable.
(Maybe MC stats of some sorts should carry over one game to the next ? It would certainly make failing much more enjoyable ;D)

(I tried V.2.2)

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is there a way to make the game a bit easier ?
Back when I tried the learning curve crushed me haha
The tutorial slave were a nice intro, but it didn't prepare me at all for the rest of the game's mechanics
The wiki was also abandoned from what I remember ?
I felt like every step of the game was a struggle for survival and it completely distracted from the Slaver fantasy (+ the associated kinks in training)

Thanks !
This game is awesome in concept, and I really want to get back into it, I'm just very bad at it and I found it demoralising to play when I first got into it
And I'm not a casual gamer either ! I like challenging experiences. But here the game felt "opaque", if that makes sense ? If I play a hard game, I can get better mechanically or improve my character before trying again. Here something goes wrong and I'm left completely clueless about where I went wrong.

It's as if this game had RogueLite difficulty spikes, without the RogueLite gameloop to make it bearable.
(Maybe MC stats of some sorts should carry over one game to the next ? It would certainly make failing much more enjoyable ;D)

(I tried V.2.2)
I don't remember v2.2 being that "hard", but if you meant v2.2.2, then yes the normal difficulty was a bit brutal. We since then re-balanced the game based on this thread feedbacks and with the idea that a normal start with a standard character should let room for mistakes and experimentation while still providing a challenge.

So maybe you can still re-try the game in normal conditions, and if that's still too unforgiving, you can try a custom start and switch the difficulty to your liking (y) Custom start + easy mode also makes a cheat menu appear in the options. :coffee:

Reactions: Madeni

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I don't remember v2.2 being that "hard", but if you meant v2.2.2, then yes the normal difficulty was a bit brutal. We since then re-balanced the game based on this thread feedbacks and with the idea that a normal start with a standard character should let room for mistakes and experimentation while still providing a challenge.

So maybe you can still re-try the game in normal conditions, and if that's still too unforgiving, you can try a custom start and switch the difficulty to your liking (y) Custom start + easy mode also makes a cheat menu appear in the options. :coffee:
Thanks for the quick reply !
I will try this !

Reactions: qwertyu12359

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply !
I will try this !
If you still find its not really what you are looking for then read this page for some cheats to type in.

Reactions: Madeni

neither_nor

Feb 25, 2020
I feel like Amazon is more difficult than Ironclad. Amazon is 75/90/90 and iron clad is 60/75/75, I felt like the attack of Amazon is stronger too, like it generally takes 3 turns for an amazon to knock me down but 4 turns for iron clad.
I think maybe a rebalance or swap of tier level is needed?

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry for my english and the many mistakes i will probably make, english is my third language

Glad to see this game is still alive, thank you for all the dev/modder !

So, i want to come back in the game since i played this years ago,don't remember the version but i played like on 2016/2017 probably, hongfire was still alive and i found the game there.

Enough speaking, i read a good part of the topic, like the 50/60 last pages, saw there was a lot of modification in gameplay, so i take the tutorial head on to remember some things and train before going into the game.

So far, no problem with the easy tutorial, i'm on the normal with Wilhelmine, have to restart like 9/10 time, and even if i had made progress, i'm still stuck, so i would like some advice.

Below on spoiler, you will see day by day with i did and each five days, a image with the aura of Wilhelmine.

Also, i'm using equipment for training (apron/rubber glove for cooking, maid/rubber glove for maid, school uniform/glass for secretary, etc...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see on the spoiler tag, i manage to day 20 with an evaluation of her "D+", she needs sexual skill to go C-, but since she is frigid, she doesn't like sexual training and it's slow to up.

What can i do here? is there a way to make sexual training efficiency? or train her constantly and repeatedly is the only way?

Also, she don't have a lot of stamina -most of the month she has like 1.5 a 2.5 stamina, and the last day 3 stamina, on a precedent run i tried to trained her on athletic/dance lesson, but she is already c-, gladiatrix lesson don't work much, and she don't seem to go up on the stat Endurance,but to be fair, I had problems keeping her obeying and getting used to her status.

It is worth/possible to rank up her endurance so she had more stamina for training?

And more generally, i would like some tip or a "tuto" of whan i can do differently based on my last run/what you would have done, it's probably not the most efficient way, but it's the one where i had the best resultat based on her aura (rebellion/obédience, taming, habit, etc...)

Also, it seems to me that i take a little too much time to got D+ with her, if i remember correctly, we have one month to complete the training? *

And if i take so much time with her, i fear that i would not have much succes with the hard tutorial

* can be wrong here, it seems that we have a funding that should last a month, but at day 25 i still have about 684 sparks, so maybe i have largely the time to complete the training.

Still, any tips will be appreciated

Sorry for the long post and thank you in advance all !

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On'Jin
Work on the ones she likes for another week and then try sex again, soon she will do it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
i'm on the normal with Wilhelmine, have to restart like 9/10 time, and even if i had made progress, i'm still stuck, so i would like some advice.

As you can see on the spoiler tag, i manage to day 20 with an evaluation of her "D+", she needs sexual skill to go C-, but since she is frigid, she doesn't like sexual training and it's slow to up.

What can i do here? is there a way to make sexual training efficiency? or train her constantly and repeatedly is the only way?
The easiest way to achieve sufficient sex skill for an overall C- rating is to focus on raising F- sex skills to D- as each requires only a single lesson.

Frigid trait will clear with enough orgasms.

When she "does not try at all" even dressed in appropriate uniform, the quality of the trainer is another factor that you can change (school, tutor).

It is worth/possible to rank up her endurance so she had more stamina for training?
Yes. Her weakened endurance can be corrected with supplements and adequate diet while not overworking her. Athletics lessons are best done early in the day, when she has more energy.

Sleeping on the floor harms her endurance in exchange for raising obedience. Perhaps not the best exchange when she is weak already and you wish to strengthen her.

And more generally, i would like some tip or a "tuto" of whan i can do differently based on my last run/what you would have done, it's probably not the most efficient way, but it's the one where i had the best resultat based on her aura (rebellion/obédience, taming, habit, etc...)

Also, it seems to me that i take a little too much time to got D+ with her, if i remember correctly, we have one month to complete the training? *

And if i take so much time with her, i fear that i would not have much succes with the hard tutorial

* can be wrong here, it seems that we have a funding that should last a month, but at day 25 i still have about 684 sparks, so maybe i have largely the time to complete the training.
20 days to reach D+ rating is acceptable.

https://f95zone.to/posts/9401682/

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-9257863

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7878777

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Thank you for the answer.

The problem I had was that I was convinced that I had to complete the training in 30 days,since the tutorial said that the spark would keep long enough for a month or so, i thought that a 30 day it was "game over", so on day 20 with a D+ rating and sexual training to do with a character who had frigid, I was convinced that it was not possible, it's only after posting here that i loaded my save at day 20 and just keep passing day to check if we had 30 days or more, sorry about that !

On'Jin
Work on the ones she likes for another week and then try sex again, soon she will do it.
Thank you for the advice, after seeing that i have time, this is what i did, i trained her endurance, some common skill, and trained her on sexual skill after, was able to do some more training, since she had more habit/taming i think.

The easiest way to achieve sufficient sex skill for an overall C- rating is to focus on raising F- sex skills to D- as each requires only a single lesson.

Frigid trait will clear with enough orgasms.

When she "does not try at all" even dressed in appropriate uniform, the quality of the trainer is another factor that you can change (school, tutor).
Thank you for the tip about reaching D- with sex skill, don't know that each requires only a single (succesfsull i bet) lesson.

And i don't know for the Frigid trait, thank you for that ! i don't manage to get rid of the trait, but i don't really give her orgasms, so...

I have a question about this information, better to use relaxed sex, or active sex to give orgasm quickly? or does this method is limited to avoid too much facility? i'm guessing here, but with drug and other method (high endurance/high sexual desire) we can maybe give a slave with the frigid trait enough orgasm quickly and the trait is meaningless if we can "avoid "the problem.*

*keep in mind that i don't have active sex with slave since i'm still on tutorial, so i don't really now what stat help to keep going in active sex, i'm guessing endurance, sexual desire, and possibly the sex trait? like more experienced slave/trainer can keep going, and inexperienced slave or trainer are tired more quickly.

For the "does not try at all", i know that it was partially influenced by the stat of the trainer, for the tutorial we have B- for each sex technique, si i think it was enough for that?

But thank you for the reminder about tutors and school, i don't use tutor on tutorial and honestly forgot about that.

I don't have the save anymore and i don't really remember, but i think i had to repeat some sex exercise (like kissing etc) to get the message "ready for the next step", but at other time i was able to go with only one lesson yes, i guess it have to do with her willingness to obey her master.

Yes. Her weakened endurance can be corrected with supplements and adequate diet while not overworking her. Athletics lessons are best done early in the day, when she has more energy.

Sleeping on the floor harms her endurance in exchange for raising obedience. Perhaps not the best exchange when she is weak already and you wish to strengthen her.
I know about diet and supplements, but was just guessing for sleeping floor (well, i think the text says that she will not sleep well/enough, and that it's not healthy for her), but thank you for the confirmation about that one !

once again, and I probably worded my question wrong in the latest post, but since i was persuaded that it was game over at day 30, and since she had already athletic/dancing at C- (i think?), i thought it was useless to focus on her endurance, since she had already 2 c- rating for two physical trait, and the last one will take too much time to gain her better endurance, but i was very wrong about that. sorry !

20 days to reach D+ rating is acceptable.
Thank you for the validation :p

Yeah, now that i know i have time for the training, i was guessing it was indeed acceptable, i can probably do better, but i need to play the game more to be better accustomed to the intricacies of slave training

On another note, i finished her training at day 40/45, i will probably try again to train her and see if i can do a little better before moving to the hard training.

Thank you for the links, i will read them soon, just before i launch my next game :)

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
This might be the most frustrating game I've played on this site, probably because every time I play it I see all these hints of what it could be if I figured it out before I eventually fuck something up without any understanding of what it was I did wrong.

I think it comes down to a fundamental misunderstanding of the reward/punishment system. Guilt 2 deserves a Level 2 punishment; how effective the punishment depends on what you use and how your slave feels about it. That's easy enough. I believe repeating punishments also means diminishing returns; if you do nothing but slap, each slap will be less effective. That seems to be the case from what I've experienced.

But then it feels like the game has about fifty interconnected stats and explains the workings on maybe five of them. An unhappy slave does well in a task and feels they deserve a reward of [2], so I give them the [2] sweet since they like sweet things, and as a result they feel more unhappy? What did I miss? What stat did I change by rewarding them with something they like to make them more miserable?

Somewhat related, but what on the wiki is accurate? I browse around trying to find some helpful info and I find all this info with "this is out of date, this isn't applicable this version, this doesn't work anymore, this needs to be updated", etc., not to mention the info that seems to use terminology from previous versions, so does that mean the info isn't good anymore or did the naming just change?

Either this game has a problem with information or I'm significantly dumber than I thought I was.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
This might be the most frustrating game I've played on this site, probably because every time I play it I see all these hints of what it could be if I figured it out before I eventually fuck something up without any understanding of what it was I did wrong.

I think it comes down to a fundamental misunderstanding of the reward/punishment system. Guilt 2 deserves a Level 2 punishment; how effective the punishment depends on what you use and how your slave feels about it. That's easy enough. I believe repeating punishments also means diminishing returns; if you do nothing but slap, each slap will be less effective. That seems to be the case from what I've experienced.

But then it feels like the game has about fifty interconnected stats and explains the workings on maybe five of them. An unhappy slave does well in a task and feels they deserve a reward of [2], so I give them the [2] sweet since they like sweet things, and as a result they feel more unhappy? What did I miss? What stat did I change by rewarding them with something they like to make them more miserable?

Somewhat related, but what on the wiki is accurate? I browse around trying to find some helpful info and I find all this info with "this is out of date, this isn't applicable this version, this doesn't work anymore, this needs to be updated", etc., not to mention the info that seems to use terminology from previous versions, so does that mean the info isn't good anymore or did the naming just change?

Either this game has a problem with information or I'm significantly dumber than I thought I was.
Punishment effectiveness depends a good deal on the skills and stats of your slaver. If you have a low whipping skill, your punishment won't build fear as effectively. I tend to rely on whipping a fair amount and I really noticed it when I played a character with low skill. I'm not sure about the diminishing returns, but it sounds reasonable and like a good feature. Slaves can certainly become accustomed to pain and even masochist after a lot of painful punishments.

I have no idea how your slave mood goes down after being rewarded with sweets. I've never seen this happen, especially when the slave likes sweets. One good thing you can try is talking to your slave and asking her how she feels. This gives a lot of good feedback if they are in a bad mood.

Yes parts of the wiki are out of date, but I still find it to be a good source of information on balance.

It's a fairly deep game and worth some time to learn in my opinion. I don't think there is any other game with as complex a system for modeling a slave's mind. Try reading back through the tutorial texts after you have taken a few tries.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Punishment effectiveness depends a good deal on the skills and stats of your slaver...
Just cleared the normal tutorial. I was able to figure some stuff out after playing with a great deal of patience and doing some quiksave/load stuff to compare outcomes. I think a lot of it is just that this game is significantly more grindy than I expected, and it can be difficult to tell when you need to bash your head against the wall until you make it through and when you need to rethink your approach.

That being said I kept reading how Frigid can be removed with enough orgasms and I have no idea how I was even supposed to do that when her arousal never climbs higher than zero. Maybe items in the main game?

Gonna try the amazon now, I suspect I'm going to need to learn how Taming works since it's the only stat I haven't needed yet and fear seems to be a bad motivator for her from the runs I've failed.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes