Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Yes I got that bug too, won a race turn in girl, but never got the reward.
do you deliver the slave and he takes her without handing you the amulet ? cause from what i recall, your slave needs to have a racing champion title aka unlocking a trait for winning a lot of races so you need to win more races for him to take the slave and give you the quest reward

Jun 17, 2017
do you deliver the slave and he takes her without handing you the amulet ? cause from what i recall, your slave needs to have a racing champion title aka unlocking a trait for winning a lot of races so you need to win more races for him to take the slave and give you the quest reward
I won thatrace, and all he says is, "I saw that race i'll take her here's your amulet

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah I didn't get the title, only won 1 race. But he took the slave anyway. And now I don't have the amulet and he is gone from the so I can't repeat the mission again.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah I didn't get the title, only won 1 race. But he took the slave anyway. And now I don't have the amulet and he is gone from the so I can't repeat the mission again.
as people pointed out before, you can fix it yourself by following the following fix presented by tracygotrocks, you gotta need to open up jack.qsp in qgen first

Refer to location #dynamic, line 1497. There are two extraneous "<<" in the code that should be removed. I don't know their possible effects but they'll probably generate bugs involving the Snake Amulet. Please remove them as a precaution.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Yea i used the cheat in the beginning for money lol. I bought all mine, but i wanted to try rescue to see if there is anything different, kinda like if they have scars etc from out there. I die in every battle and have to load save lol
You are supposed to use potions when fighting tough monsters.

Dec 19, 2018
Still love this game despite its fuckton of flaws. Still unique even among slave trainers.
Fucking criminal Huntsman's Patreon is a tenth of the income of those who have a tenth of their talent.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i have a bug where always get can food, F-
Maybe it's not a bug. Check that you have all kinds of ingredients in your inventory (click the master's picture and navigate the tabs). Check who makes the food (is it the master, the slave, the assistant?). Check that who makes that food has good enough cooking skills.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
which potions? Because after my first move it is K.O for me. Stats and skills at max, great axe and mithril on me
Maybe you should use defensive move first then, or you got really unlucky. with enough potions you can slowly grind down any enemy. But it is very hard, maybe the modders should make combat easier.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Maybe you should use defensive move first then, or you got really unlucky. with enough potions you can slowly grind down any enemy. But it is very hard, maybe the modders should make combat easier.
problem is group fights, doesnt matter how much armor you get or how many pots you use groups inta deal tons of damage hence you dont get to move.
Read the links below, its really helpful

i studied it way before, it doesnt work that way now. Pots are mostly useless. But i discovered special mission artifacts improves your chances highly. So i will try to gather some of them and see how it goes with the pot spam.

Edit: also i think we need skills like cleave or whirlwind for master fighters. Dunno maybe special missions for those skills to be learned for combat wanna be's like me.

edit2: here is the info i have so far, with great axe elven chain round kick and dashing blow you can beat orc and young fiend, if you get bull's ring you can beat regular fiend. I hope this helps someone

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
ok somehow i managed to crack down combat with minimal stuff. Here is my small guide:
-Train STR and Fighting at colessuem till you master both
-Get a Great axe, any kind of armor elven mail or above, learn battle frenzy, dashing blow, round kick
-With combo above you can beat young fiends and orcs
-Obtain 3 relic, raven crown, bull's ring and Chimaera's Gem, these all will boost your stats
-Now you can deal with double goblins, cannibal horde and any kind of fiend without relying on pots
-Trick is always kill the first enemy with special attacks, then start killing others according to their defence style. For example for second enemy i always try to use attacks that stacks negative stats on them. Do this till they start using blocking defence style then woodchopping rest of the battle.
-For rest of the enemies you need pots. Cause even they are in smaller numbers each one is powerful, you can destroy 1st one pretty quick but before attacking the next you gonna usepots this time.

Hi Kitsune

Jan 12, 2018
eagerly waiting for 1.8. my old version got somehow shredded and the mega dont let me download that. q.q I hope we get a new goggle drive upload.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes