TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you confirm wep's words?
Which part?

Can you confirm that what you want to avoid are drawings with photoshopped face of real underage people (not present in the game) and CGI/3D models of loli (present in the game)?
It includes that yes.

Can you confirm that all of the other content, as long as it's 2D hand drawing, will be fine even if it includes the loli content?
No. All loli drawings in the original game are banned (CGI or drawn) and all new loli content must be reviewed as I indicated to StJesuz.

That all we have to do is get rid of the CGI?
CGI, 2D drawings, text or any other mentions of prepubescent characters.

Reactions: toolkitxx

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
No. All loli drawings in the original game are banned (CGI or drawn)
This directly contradicts wep's words:

2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably.

[...] We don't really required an 18 years old/adult character.
Please consider tolerance towards this game. We want to respect the rules of this site. And considering the hundreds of hours put into this, we would benefit from your interpretation of them to grant us a healthy compromise. Instead of a heartbreaking 1/3 wipe.
This game is a piece of history. It has been on F95 for as old as the site existed and was discussed here more than on the development thread on Hongfire; it's also the first result on Google when you type the game's name. That's what pushed us to develop it on F95.

As for the link to the wiki, we were explicitly allowed to put third party links:

About Loli content and avoiding this game's ban: Perhaps moving your content to a new mod thread could do it, if it has none of the above content (or something like an off-site place to get image packs or something (look at the sims modding thread for example).

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This directly contradicts wep's words:
No it doesn't. You have teens in game which are under 18 and are allowed. We've reviewed the game and found that the loli pics in it are against our rules.

Please consider tolerance towards this game. We want to respect the rules of this site. And considering the hundreds of hours put into this, we would benefit from your interpretation of them to grant us a healthy compromise. Instead of a heartbreaking 1/3 wipe.
This game is a piece of history. It has been on F95 for as old as the site existed and was discussed here more than on the development thread on Hongfire; it's also the first result on Google when you type the game's name. That's what pushed us to develop it on F95.
Sorry but we won't make any sort of exceptions.

As for the link to the wiki, we were explicitly allowed to put third party links:
As I've indicated to StJesuz and as stated by Eoin there, if there's a patch linked to an external site like lewdpatcher that restores content that isn't in game anymore it's allowed, as long as the game and its release on here is following our rules. What we will not allow is the linking of full banned games externally, and specially not the linking of this game's original version with its content.

Edit: TL;DR, either a version is released on here that removes all the loli content in the original game, as well as the written content regarding the loli characters, or it won't be allowed. Any further development on here of loli content is subjected to review. Patches hosted outside of our site are allowed to be linked in the op.
Edit 2: Typo fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
As I've indicated to StJesuz and as stated by Eoin there, if there's a patch linked to an external site like lewdpatcher that restores content that isn't in game anymore it's allowed, as long as the game and its release on here is following our rules. What we will not allow is the linking of full banned games externally, and specially not the linking of this original game with its content.
Alright, this alternative suits us. After all there's already a "no loli" option in the game, it will just be activated by default for the F95 release. Moreover, it won't be possible to access the content as we will remove it from the game files. However we'll link a third party website with a patch (and only a patch) with the missing content.

As for this game's wiki, once the time will have come the time to release 2.0, we'll also get the direct download links to be removed from there, and only leave the links to Hongfire or other 3rd party websites.

This seems like a good compromise to respect your both F95 rules and this game's legacy.

Reactions: Nomec104

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Alright, this alternative suits us. After all there's already a "no loli" option in the game, it will just be activated by default for the F95 release. Moreover, it won't be possible to access the content as we will remove it from the game files. However we'll link a third party website with a patch (and only a patch) with the missing content.

As for this game's wiki, once the time will have come the time to release 2.0, we'll also get the direct download links to be removed from there, and only leave the links to Hongfire or other 3rd party websites.

This seems like a good compromise to respect your both F95 rules and this game's legacy.
Very well, but just to be clear we're understanding the same thing, the third party links should link only to the patch as well.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Very well, but just to be clear we're understanding the same thing, the third party links should link only to the patch as well.
Then we won't give links to the wiki. Instead we'll copy the wiki's most important guides and put them as .pdf in the game, or as google docs in the op.

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
What about best GIF packs for version 1.8?
no can do sorry. better ask in nother thread not f95. better ask google. cant say no more even pm bout links n packs bout old jack coz wes be in one deep shit with them mods coz jack now on them mods wanted list.

Then we won't give links to the wiki. Instead we'll copy the wiki's most important guides and put them as .pdf in the game, or as google docs in the op.
sorry yer mod's not goin out soon awesome boss modder man. yer mod n Jack are radioactive fer them mods. it aint no game no more justa development stuff. no links no pics no pm no nothin. yer threads good as dead. wont play them other qsp games coz them crap compares to jack

yous only dude workin on english mod fer jack if ya drop dead english jack dead. but jack wont drop dead coz russian jack aint dead. dudes mars n jin workin on russian jack 1.7.7.4. Mes got them russian jack. know nothin bout them weird russian letters. dunno if them game full of loli shit. Mes probly gonna use them google translate. aint gonna linka here coz mods sez nuh uh wes gonna whoop yo ass if yous givin them links.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me what happen happened to the auction In ver 1.8 pls? They freaking pay 900 spark for a s+ slave ??? What's that shit? OR my game bugged?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When I tested it a while back before deleting it after seeing the loli content inside a pack, I would say that I sunk quite a few hours into it. IIRC, you can try to bid fair price for a slave only to get outbid for more than her worth. If you train an S+ slave, they do sell for quite a few sparks. Once, I made bank off a slave I trained to be a maid and fucktoy and she was barely an S.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me what happen happened to the auction In ver 1.8 pls? They freaking pay 900 spark for a s+ slave ??? What's that shit? OR my game bugged?
Nothing happen to auction in 1.8 - it is the same as in the 1.7.5. See changelog.
As far as I remember, in my 1.8 auction the price for well trained b+ was 4000+ sparks. MC - patrician, guild reputation - muscle of the guild.
And yes - price depends from a lot of things, not only from the rank. For example wash her, make hairdo, put tatoo, make her celebrity, then get the twise or even triple price if master has high reputation too.

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
What about best GIF packs for version 1.8?
1.8 is just a patch for 1.7.5. So the GIF packs are the same - there is no changeing in the "sex" folder.
So you should look for the best GIF pack for 1.7.5.
And the best here depends of the one`s taste ofcource.
most popular animation packs was:
- Animation Pack by Oslov
- Animation Pack by MasterNoName

Reactions: victkh

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
1.8 is just a patch for 1.7.5. So the GIF packs are the same - there is no changeing in the "sex" folder.
So you should look for the best GIF pack for 1.7.5.
And the best here depends of the one`s taste ofcource.
most popular animation packs was:
- Animation Pack by Oslov
- Animation Pack by MasterNoName
Thank you (y)

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
My slave has maxed fame and appearance, elegant and mystical, plus arena champion, I did a test and found out the reason for that Payment is she has contract brand.
Take a look at her. Theres NO WAY she has a value of 900 Spark right ? But every single time i reload and put her in the Auction, i got 900 LMAO

That contract brand ruined her value so drastically

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
That contract brand ruined her value so drastically
Nice finding. It does make sense with the lore of the game, but should it be that drastic? That's a good question.

We have other priorities as of right now, literally drowning under work, but I'll raise that issue to Powerairmax eventually.

Reactions: nobitand9

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Nice finding. It does make sense with the lore of the game, but should it be that drastic? That's a good question.

We have other priorities as of right now, literally drowning under work, but I'll raise that issue to Powerairmax eventually.
It's just rediculous because in game, contract brand is even better than tattoo brand cause when the slave run away, the guild can track her and take her back for us while tattoo brand doesn't, she's just lost and we got no way to find her back.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It's just rediculous because in game, contract brand is even better than tattoo brand cause when the slave run away, the guild can track her and take her back for us while tattoo brand doesn't, she's just lost and we got no way to find her back.
Depends. My take on contract brand is it identifies the item as guild property not under guild control (she's been assigned to contract training).

Selling her may be technically legal, but dubious. Effectively, the guild expects her back or for the contract to be otherwise honoured. Buyers may be buying into a a dispute with the guild.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Nah
I think it makes sense, because if she is contract slave, she belongs to guild, and she is not your slave
Angelica say "don't have to be the one I gave you", that mean the guild doesn't give a fuck about the girl. It's just same as saying you can do whatever you want with her, as long as you perform the guild contract.They only care about the result.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes