bubge

Apr 29, 2021
do i need anything except whats in the OP for the full experience? any mods not allowed on f95? and whats this about a translation, i thought this game was translated? what is untranslated?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
do i need anything except whats in the OP for the full experience?
Nope

Any mods not allowed on f95?
Not really. There's been efforts to implement mods in the following official versions.

You can look out for Jack-o-nine-tails wiki on Internet for a history of mods.

and whats this about a translation, i thought this game was translated? what is untranslated?
The stable version is fully translated in English (from Russian). Some untranslated parts are not texts, but code, so nothing the player will ever read.

Then some people have projects to translate the English version into other languages. So nothing really relevant if you speak English.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Small preview for the upcomimg AI pack:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It started as some random glitch, but rabbit style hair looks absolutely amazing, so I decided to keep it :love:
She will be 1114_green_short_young, so some of you may already have her in the game (y)

Also guys if u want to see some famous girls in the game I can add them too. But they should be really famous and those spots are super limited rn. I'll be adding Sakura from Fate already, so pick someone else ;)

Last edited:

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Nope

Not really. There's been efforts to implement mods in the following official versions.

You can look out for Jack-o-nine-tails wiki on Internet for a history of mods.

The stable version is fully translated in English (from Russian). Some untranslated parts are not texts, but code, so nothing the player will ever read.

Then some people have projects to translate the English version into other languages. So nothing really relevant if you speak English.
thank you!

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Small preview for the upcomimg AI pack:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It started as some random glitch, but rabbit style hair looks absolutely amazing, so I decided to keep it :love:
She will be 1114_green_short_young, so some of you may already have her in the game (y)

Also guys if u want to see some famous girls in the game I can add them too. But they should be really famous and those spots are super limited rn. I'll be adding Sakura from Fate already, so pick someone else ;)
I'd agree that a 5 fingers edit of her would look 10/10... But in the less than young category. Don't you think?

That's what she replaced: 1114_green_short_young.png .

Reactions: Mee&Mee

bews

Aug 1, 2020
But in the less than young category. Don't you think?
Nah, she is close, but doesnt fit into younger category, so I have to put her into normal one. I will post all packs a bit later and u will see. After checking multiple thousands of generated pics it becomes really ez to spot too young girls: they have a child face and their head is bigger compared to the body. This one a bit above the border line of the typical younger one.

If fact Im more concerned about younger category, bc some of them look too young, which is not great considering the planned options and future pics variations. I think they will have to be replaced in the end.
Famous AI generated 6-fingers girl.
Extra parts are super easy to fix and can be ignored, this pic will be processed anyway before adding to the game.

lokicatooop

May 6, 2023
I can answer for 3 and 4.

3) master is "beta". Master-IA was the branch of ImperatorAugustusTertius before he became main developper, that's the alpha. I advise going with master-ia-patch, as of now. It has no reason to change in the future unless ImperatorAugustus decides to definitely stop working.

4) game/jack.qsp (unless I'm missing some information)
Thanks for your suggestion. It's very useful for me

alexleozhe

Apr 18, 2021
As long as your slaver has vaginal sex with her on her ovulation day, she should get pregnant without fail. There was a bug prior to v2.2.1 where this would sometimes not happen, so make sure you are playing on an updated version. There's no way to tell ovulation day if you're playing the game normally, so just have sex with her everyday.
Thank you.And I found that if I got Uncle Bo to give her the ‘Field Tattoo’,then to the hospital the ‘Sterilization’ key grays out.
Does this mean that if I want Felicity to get pregnant, I can't use the ‘Field Tattoo’option?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StJesuz

p44p

May 31, 2019
So i've looked into slave generation after fog fight. It turns out that after the fight (after clicking green thumb) game randomly creates slave. Each enemy has minimum worth of slave after fight, that's why u get better slaves out of fogs. But game doesn't just generate slave over x points. It generates randomly multiple slaves and after it gets the over x value slave it stops. If u have slow pc then u can spot difference in loading time between fight with goblins and fight with ogre. So to make game run a little bit faster current dev's could write separate after-fog fight slave generator.

Another thing is slave background, family etc. It turns out that story of our slave really matters. But how do they exactly work with slave Generator? If i understand correctly then slaves are generated with at least (or max?) 12 attributes and then background stats are added. After that the value of slave is counted.

CozyKeeper

Game Developer
May 12, 2023
Hopefully someone makes a sequel one day with a more modern engine and cleaner gameplay.

It's unlikely though since it'd be a massive amount of work and it's impossible to fund it on anywhere other than subscribestar.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hopefully someone makes a sequel one day with a more modern engine and cleaner gameplay.

It's unlikely though since it'd be a massive amount of work and it's impossible to fund it on anywhere other than subscribestar.
Yep, this is to extreme for most players also.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
A little yeah, but you could strip away the gore and execution stuff and not lose much.
That's a bit of a slippery slope

One guy will say "I'm okay with everything but the cannibalism", then another will be "let's remove an age category entirely", and another will be removing coprophagia, etc.

At the end you'll have lost the soul of the game, which is partly built on not compromising about anything meant to cater for audience sensibility (or to keep Patreon's moderation happy).

(y)

Siegfrid24

Apr 28, 2023
I like the game and its true its hard to start , I manage to start a game with very low stat and in the slum ( not zero i put max in medic and artistry because they are a nightmare to raise)
I start with tons of cash too 8 k spark then raise my skill by buying lots of good gear armor / weapon and train in arena
wiz robe / aketon to lvl thoses skills etc

for the slaves that are stronger than you at start I avoid high "Nature" (like willfull and determined are a big NO)
then i just give them a sun dress, slippers for raising their mood and make the sleep on the floor with dehydrated food with supplement portion size calculated / only two order that won't affect their mood no masturbation and deny orgasm .
I put a collar on them ( its a must even if it starts a fight)
and raise their mood encouraging them everyday and going to the spa regularly to give them and myself full treatment.

( so yah spend lots of money to train your skills and raise your first few slaves then climb rank in the house I know its slow and you lose money but you are actually training your character slow and steady)

I have two big questions on how to win in arena against amazon or higher because even with gothic plate they do 30 health dam per attack ...
and second question is how to actually lower pride wiki give some tips but pride keep going up and if some stats are low i get " sanity "wich i can counter by raising nature and temperament but its still a grind and I totally fail at lowering pride I tried behave as a toilet or other hardcore stuff but at that point with sanity its just a slippery slope...

So any tips on arena fight and lowering pride? ( btw yah i checked the wiki wich is good but i think its outdated for 2.2.3)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: StJesuz

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I like the game and its true its hard to start , I manage to start a game with very low stat and in the slum ( not zero i put max in medic and artistry because they are a nightmare to raise)
I start with tons of cash too 8 k spark then raise my skill by buying lots of good gear armor / weapon and train in arena
wiz robe / aketon to lvl thoses skills etc

for the slaves that are stronger than you at start I avoid high "Nature" (like willfull and determined are a big NO)
then i just give them a sun dress, slippers for raising their mood and make the sleep on the floor with dehydrated food with supplement portion size calculated / only two order that won't affect their mood no masturbation and deny orgasm .
I put a collar on them ( its a must even if it starts a fight)
and raise their mood encouraging them everyday and going to the spa regularly to give them and myself full treatment.

( so yah spend lots of money to train your skills and raise your first few slaves then climb rank in the house I know its slow and you lose money but you are actually training your character slow and steady)

I have two big questions on how to win in arena against amazon or higher because even with gothic plate they do 30 health dam per attack ...
and second question is how to actually lower pride wiki give some tips but pride keep going up and if some stats are low i get " sanity "wich i can counter by raising nature and temperament but its still a grind and I totally fail at lowering pride I tried behave as a toilet or other hardcore stuff but at that point with sanity its just a slippery slope...

So any tips on arena fight and lowering pride? ( btw yah i checked the wiki wich is good but i think its outdated for 2.2.3)
There is a bit of a game to the combat system. First you need to manage your stance in order to mitigate damage multipliers from your opponents' specials. The next thing is understanding the attacks of your chosen weapon and how they work with the special abilities that you have learned. Getting your slaver into peak physical condition will give you more health. Potions are pretty much necessary at high difficulty. The magical items from some of the quests available in the forum are also very helpful.

There's a pretty decent overview in the Wiki, which you can find linked in the OP.

p44p

May 31, 2019
Quite important infos not featured or wrong on wiki:
You get two levels of taming by execute prisoner punishment. Yes, almost free 4 points of obedience for like 20 sparks or less if you're lucky. Works only once.
Spell sententia veritas gives 1-3 taming points based on mage skill, but drains awareness based on slave intelligence -1/-5
Wedding dress probably doesn't increase devotion growth per se. At least I couldn't find that in jack file. It surely makes slave happier.
Erotic rewards increase devotion by 0-2 points*
Dates may increase devotion by 0-2 points* if date was successfull and slave has pride under 4 level.
Golden cage reward gives +3 devotion always.
Ambrosia gives +1 devotion always and some points on multiple stats.
Whiping and lashing slave increase devotion by slave moral level if slaver flog skill is over 4, slave has fear less than 2 and despair = 0
Erotic rewards and dates don't seem do decrease fear, unlike written on wiki.

*Formula is capped at 2, but it looks like that: 1 + interaction_lvl (1-5) /2 -times done today. So max value u can get is 3. Imo there's no sense in limiting these two to max 2.

And a question. Guilt and virtue are most important variables in the game. But I'm not quite into math behind these. Can You write down how they're calculated?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Quite important infos not featured or wrong on wiki:
You get two levels of taming by execute prisoner punishment. Yes, almost free 4 points of obedience for like 20 sparks or less if you're lucky. Works only once.
Spell sententia veritas gives 1-3 taming points based on mage skill, but drains awareness based on slave intelligence -1/-5
Wedding dress probably doesn't increase devotion growth per se. At least I couldn't find that in jack file. It surely makes slave happier.
Erotic rewards increase devotion by 0-2 points*
Dates may increase devotion by 0-2 points* if date was successfull and slave has pride under 4 level.
Golden cage reward gives +3 devotion always.
Ambrosia gives +1 devotion always and some points on multiple stats.
Whiping and lashing slave increase devotion by slave moral level if slaver flog skill is over 4, slave has fear less than 2 and despair = 0
Erotic rewards and dates don't seem do decrease fear, unlike written on wiki.

*Formula is capped at 2, but it looks like that: 1 + interaction_lvl (1-5) /2 -times done today. So max value u can get is 3. Imo there's no sense in limiting these two to max 2.

And a question. Guilt and virtue are most important variables in the game. But I'm not quite into math behind these. Can You write down how they're calculated?
Thanks for finding these problems on the wiki, please fee free to correct them. This user made and maintained resource helps many people enjoy this game.

rndqrmz

Jul 25, 2018
what's the secret to increasing master libido above F-? i've tried increasing my strength, i've tried massages, i've tried getting into a lot of fights, i've tried slave trainings and those seem to increase excitement but not libido, and i feel like i've tried just about everything else possible but it just won't go above F-.

I don't understand what constitutes a "healthy lifestyle" when I click on the stat since i've been eating A rank food for several decades and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated, playing doc on normal v2.2

kevbrty

Apr 13, 2018
this game's very difficult. I don't even understand how the combat work. Only figured that if opponent has green, use green attack, if red use red attack. That's it. Don't understand how the defend work. Plus, as far as slave concerned, can only work with dimwitted, insensitive,aloof starting ones. Anything higher, forget it. And all these in custom mode, with magic S+.

This game comparable to dark souls in terms of difficulty.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes