a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this game's very difficult. I don't even understand how the combat work. Only figured that if opponent has green, use green attack, if red use red attack. That's it. Don't understand how the defend work. Plus, as far as slave concerned, can only work with dimwitted, insensitive,aloof starting ones. Anything higher, forget it. And all these in custom mode, with magic S+.

This game comparable to dark souls in terms of difficulty.
Yes it is a vary hard game to learn, go to the wiki and read about it is best but the wiki is out of date but still has good info.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
what's the secret to increasing master libido above F-? i've tried increasing my strength, i've tried massages, i've tried getting into a lot of fights, i've tried slave trainings and those seem to increase excitement but not libido, and i feel like i've tried just about everything else possible but it just won't go above F-.

I don't understand what constitutes a "healthy lifestyle" when I click on the stat since i've been eating A rank food for several decades and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated, playing doc on normal v2.2
I had this problem a couple versions back. If I remember right, I had to have sex while my excitement was up and use a ton of massages to get my excitement up. It went up to D- after a while.

Darthvader023

Jul 19, 2020
what is the best way to earn sparks? i've been selling B+ slaves in auction for 5000 sparks but i have to pay expensive bills and it is not enough, also foods are really expensive i don't know which ones are better to have so i set my assistant to buy them all

Darthvader023

Jul 19, 2020
i can't reach to herculean strength no matter how many times i win sparrings against the ironclad and i also eat S+ food everyday and the slaver is not ill what's wrong?
1685120743866.png

Jul 25, 2022
i can't reach to herculean strength no matter how many times i win sparrings against the ironclad and i also eat S+ food everyday and the slaver is not ill what's wrong?
View attachment 2652117
I have the same issue and also want to know why. I'd also like to request being able to see numerical values of the players stats in the next update either by default or with the raven crown equipped. Seems strange to me that you know exactly how every interaction affects another's body and mind at all times but even with an artifact that reads auras you only have a vague idea about yourself.

Darthvader023

Jul 19, 2020
I have the same issue and also want to know why. I'd also like to request being able to see numerical values of the players stats in the next update either by default or with the raven crown equipped. Seems strange to me that you know exactly how every interaction affects another's body and mind at all times but even with an artifact that reads auras you only have a vague idea about yourself.
I agree. I don’t know why you shouldn’t be able to see numerical values for master states. that doesn’t make sense.
Also this game is really hard and needs a better guide

Darthvader023

Jul 19, 2020
i think i've figured the problem. in order to reach to herculean state, your libido needs to be in a high level too (in my case i'm in A+ level) after that win at sparrings once a day; and you"ll reach to herculean level in a few days

Jul 25, 2022
i think i've figured the problem. in order to reach to herculean state, your libido needs to be in a high level too (in my case i'm in A+ level) after that win at sparrings once a day; and you"ll reach to herculean level in a few days
I was on day 1281 when I made the first post and have been max libido for at least 800 days so i don't think thats it. Been eating S rank meals almost every day (assistant occasionally fails repeatedly to make an S rank meal and i settle for A) with sparring mixed in if there's enough free time. I'm on day 1300 now after making sure I win a sparring match against an ironclad and eat an S rank meal every day and I'm still not S rank strength.

Darthvader023

Jul 19, 2020
I was on day 1281 when I made the first post and have been max libido for at least 800 days so i don't think thats it. Been eating S rank meals almost every day (assistant occasionally fails repeatedly to make an S rank meal and i settle for A) with sparring mixed in if there's enough free time. I'm on day 1300 now after making sure I win a sparring match against an ironclad and eat an S rank meal every day and I'm still not S rank strength.
your assistant needs to be in ecstatic mood to cook S+ food and it's better if she's not aroused (have sex with her when her arousal is 3) i'm not sure about the strength

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
I've been playing this game on and off for a while but I can never get too far any tips? The one above this post is quite good, lots of useful info i didnt know

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've been playing this game on and off for a while but I can never get too far any tips? The one above this post is quite good, lots of useful info i didnt know
On the game's wiki, you can find some guides (written on this thread). They were made for previous version but some of the guidelines can be useful.

Of course there'll be nothing more satisfying than carving your own method and successfully succeeding the game on your own, as the best ressource to learn is definitely the in-game tutorial.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
On the game's wiki, you can find some guides (written on this thread). They were made for previous version but some of the guidelines can be useful.

Of course there'll be nothing more satisfying than carving your own method and successfully succeeding the game on your own, as the best ressource to learn is definitely the in-game tutorial.
i had a look at the wiki recently it did help a bit especially with the virgin hip but yeah I might have to actually study the tutorial

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
main problem for me is money, i cant find any reliable ways to earn a ton to move into a better place, sure i can stay in the slums forever and churn out d- slaves and earn like 200+ profit but that doesnt get me anywhere

Mrepepe

Dec 5, 2020
How to make felicity pregnant, just fucking her and always cummning inside? Doesnt seem to be happening :/

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Any new updates to the roadmap?
I update it in real time

No progress in a while unfortunately

I haven't got much news from the other developers these past couple of months, Imperator Augustus in particular… and most of what's left to do, I cannot do it myself. In fact, I hope nothing bad happened to him.

So if anyone wants to volunteer in taking part with the game's development, please by all means, tackle some of the unfinished tasks in the roadmap (y)

How to make felicity pregnant, just fucking her and always cummning inside? Doesnt seem to be happening :/
You need to do it during ovulation... and you cannot really know when it happens so you better just do it continuously until it works

Reactions: Mrepepe

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I update it in real time

No progress in a while unfortunately

I haven't got much news from the other developers these past couple of months, Imperator Augustus in particular… and most of what's left to do, I cannot do it myself. In fact, I hope nothing bad happened to him.

So if anyone wants to volunteer in taking part with the game's development, please by all means, tackle some of the unfinished tasks in the roadmap (y)

You need to do it during ovulation... and you cannot really know when it happens so you better just do it continuously until it works
Why not release 2.2.4 as it is since the other developers aren't (as) active? There's been no progress code wise for several months. You could always add to the game later when (if?) development starts up again.

Mrepepe

Dec 5, 2020
[/QUOTE]

ok thank you, btw do you know if the mistress and president altair have secret reqs? I fulfill everything the wiki says but the dragon says she has hidden malice and the president that he doesnt see her as a bride(happened with different slaves)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes