BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
That being said, this would bring up the one criticism of the game in that it doesn't include information that probably should be in the game. If I didn't have access to the wiki I would have no idea what the requirements for the specialization would be and this kind of thing is vital when your starting out on guild contracts, selling to minor resident, or if this has any effect on branded auctions at the guild.
it is in the game, this is on the old version
1713087750303.png
the stuff in here are actually quite important like the diary and slaver's mood
altho I have to admit I don't give a shit about his mood unless it's dropping below calm
he's not me, I can't self-insert nor sympathize with him at all because of his job
he acts like me but his personality and needs are not me

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So, I playtested it for 365 (in-game) days, and I can say everything looks OK.
Except the problem with the Strength, which was already mentioned in a thread.
The Strength got a real problem, it degrades unnaturally, ridiculously fast.
In summary, I got the following test: cheat myself Herculean strength, got the best bed (in best apartment), got my assistant to give me the S+ dishes. Then I went to Colosseum and got the lessons for 5 days in order to secure the status.
Then, I got myself new slave. All I was doing with her - teaching her cooking, in result she served me with D- dishes, and remaining time I spent developing her physics with some exercises.
And, after only 2 days of this, my strength degraded from Herculean to Strong.
I do believe this is ridiculous and needs to be fixed. Except this - game is fun, so far.
After discussion with ImperatorAugustus, it seems it's because allocating distribution points places your character at the lower edge of the stat. So you start at S+ but just a tiny drop of stats puts you at higher A+ tier.

Should be the same with cheats.

We'll try to tweak that, and in theory the drop rate should be fine (y)

Reactions: sexiwof

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
So, I playtested it for 365 (in-game) days, and I can say everything looks OK.
Except the problem with the Strength, which was already mentioned in a thread.
The Strength got a real problem, it degrades unnaturally, ridiculously fast.
In summary, I got the following test: cheat myself Herculean strength, got the best bed (in best apartment), got my assistant to give me the S+ dishes. Then I went to Colosseum and got the lessons for 5 days in order to secure the status.
Then, I got myself new slave. All I was doing with her - teaching her cooking, in result she served me with D- dishes, and remaining time I spent developing her physics with some exercises.
And, after only 2 days of this, my strength degraded from Herculean to Strong.
I do believe this is ridiculous and needs to be fixed. Except this - game is fun, so far.
Appreciate the feedback.

Adding to what qwerty shared above, it's a consequence of two things. Strength can only be raised above A+ through B+ athletics lessons, any-level personal gladiatrix lessons, or actual combat, and when you select S+ strength at character creation, you start at the border of A+/S+ so losing even a single point of strength drops you to A+.

With the latest dev build (bumped version to 2.2.6.3), at game start you now have some padding for strength, personality and libido to offset early losses.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexiwof

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Well, that would have been good to know before I started invested into this slave. Although now that i'm looking at the wiki more closely, while it says that alchamy is required the only skill that has nurse on it is the actual nurse skill and if we assume that alchemist applies to enchanter than it really doesn't make sense for witchcraft to be the other skill required for it. Are you sure it's the witchcraft skill?

Regardless, this leaves me asking what to do now. I could try and hang onto her to try and raise the ranking to C somehow although the fact that she is a rank D in beauty is going make that problematic unless I want to sink in another 250 into her for surgery and a 20 day recovery or keep throwing her into the arena and hope that raising her reputation can make up for that, although I am a bit concerned how long that will take and how much more investment I would need to sink into her to make her loyal enough to make that work.

The other option is simply eat the loss by selling her to the sub-purchaser although it is only 170 in losses at the moment so that isn't too bad or I could lie and sell her to minor resident and make about 200 although i'm not quiet sure what the consequences of that are beyond just taking a hit regarding the brand status.

Any suggestions would be helpful since i'm going sit on this for at least the night before trying to salvage this.

That being said, this would bring up the one criticism of the game in that it doesn't include information that probably should be in the game. If I didn't have access to the wiki I would have no idea what the requirements for the specialization would be and this kind of thing is vital when your starting out on guild contracts, selling to minor resident, or if this has any effect on branded auctions at the guild.
The only source of truth you should trust is the game itself. Which does include this information. Click on each of the slave's stats and other parts of the interface (notice the prominent [?] buttons) for tips and look in the slaver's diary for information about specializations, as others have shared.

The wiki is a community project not sponsored or maintained by the game developers, nor systematically maintained by anyone else. It is therefore filled with misinformation or outdated information, which amounts to the same thing.

If you wish to know the exact mechanics of the game, you can open up the game's code in any text editor and read it for yourself.

solpd

Nov 16, 2019
after running a Jonny for more than 10 years in games, I have finished training all necessary slaver skills and can turn what ever a girl into a S+ product for auction no matter how her initial skill is. Even those girls who are not pretty enough, I can train their fame, winning arena champions to achieve S+ given some time.

So I am curious about how do other players deal with those slaves with low skills? Pigs may not suitable for those slim girls. Gentlemen clubs only pay to pretty concubines, house agent and hospital only pay less than 1000. but how about others? Is there any place fits girls to go? I simply tied of turning every girls to auctions, it really take times.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
So I am curious about how do other players deal with those slaves with low skills? Pigs may not suitable for those slim girls. Gentlemen clubs only pay to pretty concubines, house agent and hospital only pay less than 1000. but how about others? Is there any place fits girls to go? I simply tied of turning every girls to auctions, it really take times.
You want to maximize value for time? Do some research. How quickly can you train a slave (assuming adequate beauty) to D-, D+, C-, C+, B-, B+, A-, A+, S-, S+? Take note of the starting attributes, aura and skills. Once you know those numbers, you can decide how far you want to take each slave. Consider that it only costs 10$ per decade to store a slave so you can train a different one between arena events if only fame is needed.

raj7dutta

Sep 12, 2021
I started this game...can someone help me........ I bought slave but it doesnt want to communicate and showing guilty !! anyway to fix this or next steps !!

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I started this game...can someone help me........ I bought slave but it doesnt want to communicate and showing guilty !! anyway to fix this or next steps !!
Have you completed the tutorial yet?

You probably won't be able to complete the tutorial before you're naturally able to answer this question. And it'll feel a lot more rewarding to discover through the game than get a pre-made guide on the main goal of the game: create the favorable conditions to get obeyed. :coffee:

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020

Voidbreaker76

May 14, 2023
So, i'm trying to do a contract for the general in Serpentine and I have a slave who should be trained but for some reason he is rejecting her.

The two theories I have so far are that it's because he wants a 'lively' slave and since I have no idea what that means I might be missing it with only Endurance, Temperament and Pride at S+ or it might be because of the exotic acts and while I have her overall skilled trained to B+ he might be expecting it across the board since I haven't been able to get B+ with a fiend or a spider.

If you guys know what his requirements are or you could tell me what the issue is it would be very helpful.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So, i'm trying to do a contract for the general in Serpentine and I have a slave who should be trained but for some reason he is rejecting her.

The two theories I have so far are that it's because he wants a 'lively' slave and since I have no idea what that means I might be missing it with only Endurance, Temperament and Pride at S+ or it might be because of the exotic acts and while I have her overall skilled trained to B+ he might be expecting it across the board since I haven't been able to get B+ with a fiend or a spider.

If you guys know what his requirements are or you could tell me what the issue is it would be very helpful.
She lacks charm.

There are clearer refusal quotes in the last dev' version (masterIA branch) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Voidbreaker76

Voidbreaker76

May 14, 2023
She lacks charm.

There are clearer refusal quotes in the last dev' version (masterIA branch) (y)
Well, I'll confirm that isn't the case cause I just got her charm up to S by boosting her exoticism and he still didn't take her.

Probably going to need to download the dev version to figure this out.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well, I'll confirm that isn't the case cause I just got her charm up to S by boosting her exoticism and he still didn't take her.

Probably going to need to download the dev version to figure this out.
Charm is the most frequent source of refusal... If she had the adequate amount the first time you presented her to him, I can't know immediately.

Try first with the new version, indeed. Then if it does not work, you can screenshot the refusal quote, as there will be clues there to guess what he doesn't like about her :coffee:

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020

A+ temperament, S+ gladiatrix, S+ group sex, B+ xenophily, B+ fetishism. Overall A+ rating and A+ charm.

Voidbreaker76

May 14, 2023
If you haven't already, download the latest dev build and media so you're getting the most up to date experience (click here for instructions): https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13384694
Right, this question is probably better directed toward you since you seem to be the one linking to the dev version but I am very confused as to how to get it.

The link in your post takes me back to the 2.2.6.2 version update but the links there take me to the wiki which says that it's on 2.2.4 for the dev version and even then the link for the dev snapshot takes me to github and I have never used that site ever so I am really lost on it

I think I figured out how to download stuff from the site but all that's doing is downloading a single patchs at a time which I don't think I can drop into the game file meaning I have to go digging around to find out where to put it and I have no idea how far back I would need to go for the full dev patch, there are dozens of these things. Not to mention i'm not even sure if i'm doing it right in the first place.

I have to be blind and dumb to be missing it but where do I get the single patch that has everything on it so I don't need to individually go trawling hopping I get everything and put them in the right place or at least a easier way to do this?

A+ temperament, S+ gladiatrix, S+ group sex, B+ xenophily, B+ fetishism. Overall A+ rating and A+ charm.
Yup, completely missed that I needed fetishism on her. Thanks a lot.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Right, this question is probably better directed toward you since you seem to be the one linking to the dev version but I am very confused as to how to get it.
Ignore the version 2.2.4 stated on the wiki. The links go to the latest version, currently 2.2.6.3. You do not need to go to GitHub. The instructions and direct download links are right there on the wiki. See the screenshot. Pick one row or the other, and get everything. You only need to get the media once. When we announce that there's a newer version available, download the code again and unpack/overwrite to upgrade.

1713405559246.png

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes