Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Well, this game still has the "abandoned" tag. At the same time, I didn't see it on the main forum page in the new updates.

edit:

By the way, I have a question. Are there loli in the game?

I see from the tags that the answer is "YES", but on the other hand I see on the first page a link to a patch that is supposed to "restore loli content", does this mean that such content was once available, moderators had to resurrect this content, and now this branch of the game is no longer being developed?

Last edited:

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
If that's true, where can newer versions be found?
it's in the work
you can either read the OP to download the beta or wait

Well, this game still has the "abandoned" tag. At the same time, I didn't see it on the main forum page in the new updates.

edit:

By the way, I have a question. Are there loli in the game?

I see from the tags that the answer is "YES", but on the other hand I see on the first page a link to a patch that is supposed to "restore loli content", does this mean that such content was once available, moderators had to resurrect this content, and now this branch of the game is no longer being developed?
I am not sure about the origin, probably because back then the admin/mods of this site were gay and prude
but the loli patch was seperated and the default game doesn't have loli
it's a patch on top of the base game so it's always up to date if that's what you are concerned about.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
is there any news about the AI art?
bews has done a lot of work on automation. Still some gaps that need to be addressed in the generation and the prospect of new models coming soon that will make what we're trying to do a lot easier but also will require some rework. In short: probably few months away at earliest, unless stars align.

Reactions: somethingpersonal

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well, this game still has the "abandoned" tag.
Which is misleading. Refer to my explanations from a couple of days ago.

As for news on the matter, I received no answer from the mods.

I then realized — when editing the OP to mark some tasks as completed — that I could change the status myself. I did. And I guess it must have pissed off the mod as they removed my ownership of the thread 1714415646732.png .

So things went from bad to worse, and I still have no feedback or explanation from moderation. As a last try, I submitted a ticket, which is a bit more formal, and more likely to receive an answer.

I see on the first page a link to a patch that is supposed to "restore loli content", does this mean that such content was once available
It was once part of the game, natively. It was fine until the game gained popularity here. Then, page 44: 1714416687150.png .

The compromise found was to remove the aforementioned content, and have it be found as a patch on third party websites.

moderators had to resurrect this content
Moderators hid the content. It's the developers that resurrected it.

and now this branch of the game is no longer being developed?
BliniKot's explanation at the end of his message is correct. :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Evil Philosopher

dbxhfl452

Apr 15, 2022
Which is misleading. Refer to my explanations from a couple of days ago.

As for news on the matter, I received no answer from the mods.

I then realized — when editing the OP to mark some tasks as completed — that I could change the status myself. I did. And I guess it must have pissed off the mod as they removed my ownership of the thread View attachment 3586811 .

So things went from bad to worse, and I still have no feedback or explanation from moderation. As a last try, I submitted a ticket, which is a bit more formal, and more likely to receive an answer.
Any updates?

I assumed the addition of abandoned prefix was automatic and the mods would soon remove it once notified the game is still in development.

Revoking the ownership of the thread is quite a bizarre reaction to say the least

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Any updates?

I assumed the addition of abandoned prefix was automatic and the mods would soon remove it once notified the game is still in development.

Revoking the ownership of the thread is quite a bizarre reaction to say the least
No update yet. I'll post here a briefing of moderation's decision once it is known to me.

Edit: Moderation finally reached me. Unfortunately, I find their answers to be discourteous and lack comprehensive explanation. In a nutshell, I got ownership of the thread back, unless I make a new "mistake". Moreover, thread shall remain abandoned (reasons unspecified, my points unaddressed): 1714505882125.png .

Last edited:

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
No update yet. I'll post here a briefing of moderation's decision once it is known to me.

Edit: Moderation finally reached me. Unfortunately, I find their answers to be discourteous and lack comprehensive explanation. In a nutshell, I got ownership of the thread back, unless I make a new "mistake". Moreover, thread shall remain abandoned (reasons unspecified, my points unaddressed): View attachment 3590637 .
Hmm. It appears that the mod you reached with your ticket specifically adjudicated the ownership issue but ignored all other issues. They want follow a process of submitting a ticket to do with the abandoned tag as a specific and separate issue and are enforcing this process as the "norm." Which is very strange given that ownership allows you to make that change.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Yes ^^ As it was discussed above, the mods have changed the status of the thread without consulting with the devs. And there doesn't seem to be anything we can say to convince them.

But new version is coming soon™
Thank you for dealing with the staff on this issue, it's truly an annoying situation. I could make some comments on how some games can go 2 years without an update and don't get "abandoned", and how the system seems arbitrary and capricious, but I won't. Perhaps the "Completed" tag can be added with the next update, that would be a good way to avoid "abandoned", which is something that I loathe to see on a thread.

I've done a bit of testing with the new version 2.2.6.7. I've been playing through the tutorial, with an eye toward the experience of a first time player.

The new art is great. I used Yasmin for my first try and I really like how her sprite changes to reflect her clothes and mood. I feel more immersed in the game, surprisingly so.

All in all, everything is working quite well. I appreciate all the work that goes into polishing this game.

I was struggling a bit with slaver mood. Most of the ways that I manage it are not available in the tutorial. I was frequently starting the day with the "bad" music in the first two decades. I wonder if it would be good to add a small tweak such as granting a slight mood boost every new day during the tutorial. This would keep the focus on training the slave instead of maintaining the slaver.

The only "bug" that I ran into was slightly related. Using the "Bacchic nectar" potion had no effect on slaver mood. I would expect a large mood boost, at least as much as drinking alcohol. [edit: I tried this again to verify, and it does boost mood a bit. I must have been too far in the red for it to make a difference. Still seems like the effect is lower than it should be.]

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->