• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I can confirm that potion making will only make alcohol unless the girl has both the alchemy and witchcraft skills.

mushroomcard4976

Jun 27, 2023
Yeah I have, it stops working for me after I download windows visual studio (all four versions), and I try to boot the game. I was pretty off of it last night so I probably made a mistake somewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Mobidik

Apr 10, 2024
Because .gif files actually do work as of now, and look animated once loaded (look at the general handjob pictures). They are .gif with the extension renamed as .png and it works with the game. With animated PNGs, doesn't work that way (it seems).
Did I understand correctly? Instead of making Animated PNGs, should I just rename the GIF to PNG and it will work?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Gentlemen, quick query - why does girls at 3 arousal are like all eager (text vise) but 4-5 they are dead cold. Also sometimes it 4th one, while others are Bedge. :unsure:
I’m not following the also. What’s 4th one? It? Bedge?

Are you sure the *only* difference in the scenarios you compared was the arousal level?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Ok, I am sorry, to clarify 4th is arousal and Bedge is emote on Twitch :KEK: Also was lazy/dumb to type "It is the 4th one". :4Head:

The difference it seems is - devotion level at 1 level - 3rd level of arousal is used as "good spot", at 2 level of devotion 4th(arousal) one is used, dunno what else will cross reference next changes trying to figure out the "mechanic".

Also dont know if it affects actual stat gains, and if they dont then certainly its a strange game design.
This is what I think you are saying:

Scenario 1a: Devotion = 1 star, arousal = 1, 2 or 3. Action = ?which?. Result = "good" text.
Scenario 2a: Same as above except arousal = 4 or 5. Result = "bad" text.

Scenario 1b: Same as 1b except devotion = 2 stars instead of 1. Result = "bad" text.
Scenario 2b: Same as 2a except devotion = 2 stars instead of 1. Result = "good" text.

Is that correct? Please clarify which action you're seeing this with. A saved game from a "1 devotion" scenario and a saved game from a "2 devotion" scenario where you can reproduce unexpected results would be helpful.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yeah I have, it stops working for me after I download windows visual studio (all four versions), and I try to boot the game. I was pretty off of it last night so I probably made a mistake somewhere.
If you have an error message when booting the game, please take a screenshot of it :coffee:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Look there is 5 levels of arousal, supposedly at 5th arousal girl becomes "in heat", it is relayed in text, literally then you look at girls profile in lower bar usually it says something like swaying her hips, biting lips w/e etc.

Now, I have it not in 5, not 4, not 2, not 1, but at 3 level of arousal. IF 1 devotion that is. At 2nd devotion and now at 3rd devotion as well it becomes 4th level is "in heat" and 3rd one turns off. At 0 devotion all 5 levels are "cold".

Ok quickly made New Game and replicated the situation. Make her strip she ups to 4 and turns off.
Ah. Look at line 987 in #static_base.qsrc:

if dynslave['arousal'] = max_motivation and dynslave['moral'] > 0: $dynslave_psy_status = 'horny'

moral = devotion.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
:unsure: It seems to me (I am clueless) looking at the file, this psy_status has priority, but why it doesn't works on all arousal since arousal(1) = Obedience(x) > 0 and Devotion(1) > 0 (if I understand it correctly) but only arousal(3) if Devotion(1) and arousal(4) if Devotion(2), unless there is obedience in play, but that would be even more strange since naturally to become "horny" while more devoted/obedient she would need less arousal.

And on this note, I would ask if there is a way to change the code to
if dynslave['arousal'] = 5(?) and max_motivation and dynslave['moral'] > 0: $dynslave_psy_status = 'horny'
or something to make level 5 arousal as only "horny" level?
Thx for the help! :)
max_motivation is whichever aura stat is highest (max of 5). So currently, when arousal is the highest aura stat (or at the same level as the highest) and the slave has at least one star of devotion, she can be horny. The horny psy status is suppressed by her obedience if other factors are stronger. But, there was an oversight here, on line 943: max_motivation isn't including arousal. So when the slave's arousal is higher than any other aura stat, she cannot be horny... which isn't intended.

The fix is to add arousal to line 943:

max_motivation = max(dynslave['fear'],dynslave['moral'],dynslave['custom'],dynslave['rational'],dynslave['instinct'],dynslave['spoil'],dynslave['angst'],dynslave['arousal'])

Alternatively, what you proposed would be accomplished by replacing line 987 with this:
if dynslave['arousal'] = 5 and dynslave['moral'] > 0: $dynslave_psy_status = 'horny'

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
What's going on with these ai images, are they just layered over the top of eachother? The school uniform at least seems to be incorrectly sized too - 795 x 658 while most others are 795 x 596. Sundress is also mangled though not as badly.
Here's a resized school uniform image. And a revised sun dress. Plus augmented version.

Last edited:

HaywoodJefokov

Jul 25, 2022
Here's a resized school uniform image.
Yeah that's better. It still looked wrong compared to the base image until i noticed the mood folder and figured it out. The facial expression on the sundress that i'd interpreted as two mouths layered over each other is actually just the reluctant expression from the mood bonus it gives. It still looks a bit off to me but to be fair that's how i feel about the vast majority of ai art in general, guess it's good enough for a pouty bitch-face. The holes, red under layer and clipping hair still need work though.

HaywoodJefokov

Jul 25, 2022
My rebellious arena slave that's never done any sexual training or been punished other than light scolding suddenly got pregnant after her 4th win. The process with her has been fight in the arena - get rewarded - heal at cryosphere (so i know it's recent) - rest for 2 days - go in cryo - repeat. The sole exception to this is between the 3rd and 4th win where she'd become obedient enough to agree to maid and dancing training and did that for a few days. The only way this makes any sense to me is if the cryosphere techs are helping themselves to her while she's on ice which reveals a shocking lack of ethics from the honorable businessmen of eternal rome.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes