Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
Wish there were achievements that ding the dopamine. Like an achievements list with a notification when earned. But it would need its own save file.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wish there were achievements that ding the dopamine. Like an achievements list with a notification when earned. But it would need its own save file.
Specific examples?

A different angle: conducts.

Pacifist. (No combat, including arena.)
Vegan.
Vegetarian.
Never cast a spell.
Never wielded a weapon.
Never equipped armor.
Never wore an artifact.

Jul 25, 2022
Yes, that is workable. Her beauty is B+, so even with Bony physique she is able to qualify for up to C+ rating. You have time to fix her physique so she could even qualify for B+ without neoplasty.

With appropriate clothing and mood, even if it was 54 lessons (it'll always be less due to linked skills), you can do at least 5 lessons per day, especially with help of drugs, so not much more than a decade once she's obedient enough. She will get a lot of merit from those lessons which will help raise her devotion so she will qualify for a higher rating, which gives a quality bonus when the contract is completed.

Getting her obedient shouldn't take more than 3 decades. You have enough sparks without sending her to arena to survive that long even if you went with the minimum 200$ start. When you're almost out of starting sparks, you can take a 500$ loan for another 30 days.

60+ days with 760$+ sparks is plenty of time to train a concubine.

Yes, her endurance is an issue, but you can give her supplements and nutritionist (5$/day cost vs. 10$/day speed bonus) to fix that as quickly as possible. Add tutor/school athletics once she is able.

A+ willpower is a challenge for raising her taming but you can compensate with collar + crown of thorns + nipple chain, or pony gear.
S+ intellect will help her learn common skills and build awareness faster.
B+ temperament will help her learn sex skills faster.

Her pride will not be a problem by the time she is ready for intimate training.
Alright i've tested this out now and also finished revisiting 1.7.5 and 1.2.1.

I should have realised from the 3 decades for obedience statement alone that your interpretation of workable is possible, assuming encyclopedic knowledge and a flawless response to the scenario or failing that an assload of save scumming. But it's not mine and i don't think either should be expected of players. Tl;dr i did not succeed, day 72 with the loan deadline tomorrow she's still f- rank for disobedience and even if she wasn't she wouldn't be qualified to be a concubine. I did not have a flawless response, I got very bored sitting around waiting for her aura stats to tick over enough to do anything so i tried a more heavy handed approach which backfired tremendously - punishments did nothing but increase nature and despair. In theory I could start over and not making those mistakes but i cannot be bothered to endure that again and all it would prove is whether or not it's possible to profit here which isn't the point.

Coincidentally I found a concubine contract with near identical stats in my 1.7.5 game early on when i only had $800 to work with. To my shock it was effortless, job done in 25 days. I'm pre-empting here but I don't want to hear the argument that it's just legacy knowledge holding me back, i haven't touched 1.7.5 in at least five years now, didn't even have a copy anymore and had to hunt one down. But in that time i've done 2 full playthroughs on your versions and more partials than i can remember. If there's any branch i'm accustomed to at this point it's this one.

As for 1.2.1 apparently copies have resurfaced since last i checked so that saves me ramaging through old shit looking for it. It's even easier than 1.7.5, shockingly so. I didn't even think about stats on what was offered and just took the first offer for ~6 slaves. Almost all of them took under a week, "hard" ones barely reached 2.

I think newfriend is right, your version is significantly harder. Also dud slaves are a real thing in it that are a brick wall for newbies or a skip for people that realise what a hassle they'll be at a glance, that one isn't even close to the worst i've seen either.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Alright i've tested this out now and also finished revisiting 1.7.5 and 1.2.1.

I should have realised from the 3 decades for obedience statement alone that your interpretation of workable is possible, assuming encyclopedic knowledge and a flawless response to the scenario or failing that an assload of save scumming. But it's not mine and i don't think either should be expected of players. Tl;dr i did not succeed, day 72 with the loan deadline tomorrow she's still f- rank for disobedience and even if she wasn't she wouldn't be qualified to be a concubine. I did not have a flawless response, I got very bored sitting around waiting for her aura stats to tick over enough to do anything so i tried a more heavy handed approach which backfired tremendously - punishments did nothing but increase nature and despair. In theory I could start over and not making those mistakes but i cannot be bothered to endure that again and all it would prove is whether or not it's possible to profit here which isn't the point.

Coincidentally I found a concubine contract with near identical stats in my 1.7.5 game early on when i only had $800 to work with. To my shock it was effortless, job done in 25 days. I'm pre-empting here but I don't want to hear the argument that it's just legacy knowledge holding me back, i haven't touched 1.7.5 in at least five years now, didn't even have a copy anymore and had to hunt one down. But in that time i've done 2 full playthroughs on your versions and more partials than i can remember. If there's any branch i'm accustomed to at this point it's this one.

As for 1.2.1 apparently copies have resurfaced since last i checked so that saves me ramaging through old shit looking for it. It's even easier than 1.7.5, shockingly so. I didn't even think about stats on what was offered and just took the first offer for ~6 slaves. Almost all of them took under a week, "hard" ones barely reached 2.

I think newfriend is right, your version is significantly harder. Also dud slaves are a real thing in it that are a brick wall for newbies or a skip for people that realise what a hassle they'll be at a glance, that one isn't even close to the worst i've seen either.
Thanks for doing the comparisons. Is there something that you would change in the current versions based on your experience here? Sounds like “decrease time to raise aura stats” would be one of them. Would you mind sharing your day 72 save?

Reactions: HaywoodJefokov

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
this is workable
I started a normal game with Doc and took a D- contract. I used the console to edit the slave's starting attributes to match your example.

Day 8 she is already obedient, even with depressed mood from what she's wearing. After outfit change and spa visit, she is pessimistic. Spent 260$ to date, since Doc starts with 1000$ and pre-payment added 60$. Would've taken longer to do cheaper or with a more challenging start.

I didn't do anything unusual here. Revived her from Dying/coma at technosphere on day 1. Explained her position each of the first three days. Dressed her for taming overnight. Dressed her for athletics during the day and took her to athletics classes at school. Gave her supplements and calculated diet until she reached Healthy endurance. Punished her a few times with verbal or mild bondage. She 'fought back' several times to punishments/wearing the taming outfit, but never initiated combat. Gave her 2 gift rewards (blanket / toy) when she had enough merit, otherwise rest -> hour-of-fun. She was generated with some spoil, which fell off on its own because she spent each night depressed with taming gear. Ending each night depressed caused some despair, but she never tried to escape or night attack. A different slave might have, but even without combat skill Doc is a healthy male against a weakened female.

Of course, the next night she attacked with a dagger. Subdued her without any weapons or armor. Her despair rose to 2 after that.

End of decade bill was 53$.

Since already obedient, changed focus to improving her mood: got her soft slippers, more free time rewards and spa visits, and reduced overnight taming outfit to only what she could wear while feeling Hopeful.

5 days later, no despair, 2 obedience (1 from mood), and I've spent another 40$ along the way.

Last edited:

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
It is a bug. In fact, most food ingredients are sold at above listed price.
Milk and Cream are 40, but cheese only costs 25.

I've been making mod to the game including multiple known bug fixes since like uh 50 posts ago, I use with the latest compiled QSP.
Related new images can be found if you care.
The bug have not been fixed since then on...
Sad!

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Dev version is still in 2.2.1, Is that recommanded or 2.2.3 is preferred ?
There are two dev version. The master branch, and master-IA branch. The later is a lot more recent and mostly exclusively used.

You can find master-IA branch in the wiki. (y)

I admit it's not the most intuitive, we'll make things clearer in Lokplart's thread eventually.

congorin

Jul 27, 2019
is there any significant changes for slaver's strength growth?
mine is S for version 2.2.2 but it changes to A after i update to the latest dev version and i seems to not able to get it back above A even with S+ foods, battles, numerous sex and active sex.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
is there any significant changes for slaver's strength growth?
mine is S for version 2.2.2 but it changes to A after i update to the latest dev version and i seems to not able to get it back above A even with S+ foods, battles, numerous sex and active sex.
Yes, to rise from A to S strength now requires winning spars / battles or training athletes, and the gap between A and S is wider.

Last edited:

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
I'm having some trouble with this slave, can you check it out and give me some tips?
she's clever and pride is pretty low, I have her wearing collar and shackles and make sure she ends the day with calm and lower aura than me.
Taming just refused to go up. Plus if I punish her taming goes down back to 0?
I mean am sure given time I can quip her into shape but it's taking way too long on someone who's supposed to be clever
clean the goddamn house, why are you refusing

Jul 25, 2022
I didn't do anything unusual here. Dressed her for taming overnight. Dressed her for athletics during the day and took her to athletics classes at school.
Well for a start I'd consider that unusual, I can't recall a single slave i've given an overnight outfit and a daytime outfit to swap between every day in any version. Outfits change when training focus does, maybe, or for sale if charm sucks. 1.7.5 slave didn't need steel collar and shackles either so the addition of these things isn't a fair comparison. I'll start retesting anyway as much as i'd prefer not to. If you can tell me how to use the dev console to make an exact replica there that'd make the comparison as fair as possible.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I'm having some trouble with this slave, can you check it out and give me some tips?
she's clever and pride is pretty low, I have her wearing collar and shackles and make sure she ends the day with calm and lower aura than me.
Taming just refused to go up. Plus if I punish her taming goes down back to 0?
I mean am sure given time I can quip her into shape but it's taking way too long on someone who's supposed to be clever
clean the goddamn house, why are you refusing
I tried your save and noticed that taming went down when I punished her with battering. It didn't happen when she was punished with shaming or bondage. Taming did not go down when I punished her in any way after branding her. You should brand your slave as soon as possible. You can get her branded at Uncle Bo's in the Outcast Quarter. Also, get Isabella to buy ingredients and cook for you. You'll lose strength and stay in a bad mood otherwise. The slave's mood helps determine how well she does, so you should try to keep her happy. Training is more difficult if you are in a bad mood, but I'm not sure of the exact effects. One last thing, battering leaves marks and lowers health. I personally find shaming, bondage, and flagellation to be more effective. Once you are good at it, it hardly ever leaves marks.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Well for a start I'd consider that unusual, I can't recall a single slave i've given an overnight outfit and a daytime outfit to swap between every day in any version. Outfits change when training focus does, maybe, or for sale if charm sucks. 1.7.5 slave didn't need steel collar and shackles either so the addition of these things isn't a fair comparison. I'll start retesting anyway as much as i'd prefer not to. If you can tell me how to use the dev console to make an exact replica there that'd make the comparison as fair as possible.
Close enough: @ slave['stamina']=0 & slave['intellect'] = 5 & slave['ego']=4 & slave['temper']=3 & slave['sensitivity']=3 & slave_rate['beauty'] = 40 & slave['base_beauty'] = 40 & slave['virginity']=0

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
I tried your save and noticed that taming went down when I punished her with battering. It didn't happen when she was punished with shaming or bondage. Taming did not go down when I punished her in any way after branding her. You should brand your slave as soon as possible. You can get her branded at Uncle Bo's in the Outcast Quarter. Also, get Isabella to buy ingredients and cook for you. You'll lose strength and stay in a bad mood otherwise. The slave's mood helps determine how well she does, so you should try to keep her happy. Training is more difficult if you are in a bad mood, but I'm not sure of the exact effects. One last thing, battering leaves marks and lowers health. I personally find shaming, bondage, and flagellation to be more effective. Once you are good at it, it hardly ever leaves marks.
Huh, I swear reading somewhere that branding doesn't effect training.
As for mood I don't really worry about it as a meal at the pub and 1 session with Isabel and a bath in that order will keep him more than hopeful
I did the math and cooking costs more than pub meals so yeah I'm not gonna bother, B strength is enough for this stage of the game
I did not batter her even once, that traces of beating was all from flagellation, rn I'm focusing entirely on flagellation for skill reason
>It didn't happen when she was punished with shaming or bondage
Taming will go down the next day.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes