Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Bumped dev version to 2.2.6.13 (older saves are fully compatible; enable "Ignore version check when loading" in the Game menu)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

There is one new image since 2.2.6.1 (attached -> goes in game/content/pic/mob). if you hadn't already downloaded the images that were attached to the 2.2.6.1 post, go back to that post ( ) for the attached zip that includes images that have been added recently (2.2.5.4+).
Load the same game save saved in 2.2.6.10, taming clothes do not increase taming in version 2.2.6.13 unlike what will happen in version 2.2.6.10.
Is this intended or another new introduced bug ?
Here is the same, give the slave same taming clothes, pass 3 days and different results ocur.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Load the same game save saved in 2.2.6.10, taming clothes do not increase taming in version 2.2.6.13 unlike what will happen in version 2.2.6.10.
Is this intended or another new introduced bug ?
Here is the same, give the slave same taming clothes, pass 3 days and different results ocur.
Intended. It isn’t zero, but reduced. Trying to find a better balance for taming that doesn’t involve clothing. Buffed taming from punishments. Buffed diligence from fear. Reduced overnight taming drop with high slave nature and low slaver aura.

Last edited:
Reactions: BakaG

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Finally, I made it. I spent about two days in this shit, version 2.2.6.10, and managed to live 69 days as Johny in HARD difficulty, then just found a bigger problem. View attachment 3659191
First of all, I will give you my playthrough. As you know, this game's core system is slave trainning and it is data oriented, this means a little change in game data can make game experience differ a lot. Sadly, game data in version 2.2.0 differ a lot from version 2.2.6.10. Literally, it makes them two different games.
Then, back into version 2.2.0, it is not a challenge to play as Johny, because magic in that version is very powerful, more powerful than new players can imagine, making all other trainning methods meaningless, and moneylender is very genorous. By the way, the first time I play this game I played as M'lord, a stupid man, knowing nothing about magic, so I did not overuse magic in my first playthrough for thousands days. In that version, Johny can directly go to moneylender's place and borrow 500 sparks then repay it, borrow another 1000 sparks at the very beginning . After that you can go to rent house, buy wizard robe, then use your powerful magic strength to conquer every slave fall in your hands. When it comes to version 2.2.6.10, this situation changes. Above all, the moneylender reduced his lending time. I once tried several times and I found that once borrowing 1000 sparks I can not repay it before the deadline. So I changed my mind, I only borrow 500 sparks this time. 500 sparks is too little to cover house rental fee, so I decide to train my first slave in origin house. I went to slave market and carefully choose a slave "Beata".
View attachment 3659238
Pretty, B+ beauty, can fit D+ level slave require; enduring, S+ endurance, do not need long time to make up; Sensitive, B+ empathy, not bad; Reserved, C- temperament, high enough not to be sanity; Bright, B+ intellect, clever enough to learn fast; Uncertain, C- Nature, high enough not to be sanity and easy to controll in the same time; Open, A+ pride, easy to command; Slender, A+ physique, not need to pay too much attention, and most importantly, her price is only 50, cheap enough for me to buy. Last, her has a good potrait. A perfect target.
Since magic is severely diminished in version 2.2.6.10. Spell Tremendio leads more to despair rather than fear, which makes this spell almost useless. Moreover, though l do not know the exact data, I am sure that obedience from fear has also been reduced, no long twice powerful of that from other factors. All factors I mention above makes trainning slave only by normal awarding and punishing impossible. They only raise fear, habits and awareness, not taming. So I bought taming clothes as you showed, which I never exploited in version 2.2.0. Then I managed to get beata's rebellion to 6 in day 4. View attachment 3659263
Magic is no longer a main source of obedience, it only assist now. In day 4,with proper clothes, she can clean house and earn merit correctly. So I continued trainning her in daytime and night.
In day 8, she "only" had 4 rebellion, which can not image in version 2.2.0, and had two required skill B+.
View attachment 3659265
Then I continued trainning her and finally in day 13 her had 2 obedience! Congratulations! She was D- now.
View attachment 3659270
Then time came to day 20, she is still D- and I almost run out of money.
View attachment 3659273
View attachment 3659274
However, in day 21 she got a devotion so her leved jumped from D- to C- directly, since she had 8 obedience now!
View attachment 3659276
I did not continue trainning her, instead I immediately sold her to Yohanan Stiven in anthill for 834 sparks. This decision looks somewhat stupied now, for C+ slave can bargin to be 932 sparks. I have to admit I am not familliar to this bargin system.
View attachment 3659292
Once sold her to residence, I repayed my debt and now I had 276 sparks left.
View attachment 3659295
So I made a old trick. Borrow money, repay debt, borrow again. Now I have 2026 sparks now.
View attachment 3659298
Then I rented house, toke Isalleba home and selected another good slave in market.
View attachment 3659301
I started to train this new slave Bliara. I S&L many times and got she D+ in day 45, C+ in day 46, B+ in day 69, the very deadline. Could I trans her to B+ and sell to customer this day, I would have been killed in next day. I did not have enough money to pay day 70's bill no mention to repayed the debt in before day 71. There are many troubles during trainning, but I don not want to mention here.
View attachment 3659315
At the end, I sold her for 3920 sparks.
View attachment 3659323
Upon repaying the debt, I had 1431 sparks left.
View attachment 3659324
There was nothing left to prevent me from conquering the world. I used to think like this. And I found I meet a big problem. I can not train Isabella effective. Since her will is S+, she cannot get taming easily, and devotion only ocur in high taming, awareness and good moods. Since her taming is Zero, I can not get her obedienced. If I treat her like other slaves, she will be in bad moods. And in either condition, she will lose devotion, then she can not be assistant anymore. If I do not train her, she will make trouble while trainning other slaves, like make bad quality food.
Above is my playthrough. Some my other complains will be posted later.
Lots here. Some points that stood out to me:

- Debt trick: if you wait to do this until you are almost out of sparks (in this case just above 100$) you can extend your time… deadline starts when debt starts.
- Tremendio despair: always had this effect, it is a trade-off. Overall you can quickly raise fear with this and despair is manageable, especially with an assistant to prevent suicides.
- Isabella taming: Slaver aura strength makes this easier. But Isabella should not be losing the devotion she starts with unless she is allowed to become very spoiled or gains despair. Besides passive devotion gains which won’t occur with zero taming, there is also rewards: erotic and spend time with. Sex training with Isabella will produce plenty of merit for those.
- Meal quality prepared by assistant: just keep her happy.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Intended. It isn’t zero, but reduced. Trying to find a better balance for taming that doesn’t involve clothing. Buffed taming from punishments. Buffed diligence from fear. Reduced overnight taming drop with high slave nature and low slaver aura.
Literally, old trainning system is like this. Anyway I find the price of dungeon is 50 sparks per 10 days, not so high as what is mentioned in version 2.2.3 change log. Is that price increase in version 2.2.3 been reduced ?

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021

- Debt trick: if you wait to do this until you are almost out of sparks (in this case just above 100$) you can extend your time… deadline starts when debt starts.
- Tremendio despair: always had this effect, it is a trade-off. Overall you can quickly raise fear with this and despair is manageable, especially with an assistant to prevent suicides.
- Isabella taming: Slaver aura strength makes this easier. But Isabella should not be losing the devotion she starts with unless she is allowed to become very spoiled or gains despair. Besides passive devotion gains which won’t occur with zero taming, there is also rewards: erotic and spend time with. Sex training with Isabella will produce plenty of merit for those.
In this version 2.2.6.10, if you only use tremendio to increase slave's fear, her despair will reach 3 before her fear reach 3. In old version 2.2.0, only 3 times tremendio can guarantee 3 fear with only 2 or less despair. In version 2.2.6.10, you need to use this spell over 5 or 6 times. Considering its cost and slave's despair, I recommand you not to use it at all.
I don not see version 2.2.6.10 or version 2.2.6.13's code, but my Isabella loses devotion only I trainning her with no spoil or despair. Here is my save file. And for unknown reason, I can not gain merit from trainning her sexually, evenly when making progress in sex technique she still fill guilty. Wait! Maybe I forget to allow orgasm.
Her obedience is negative now. I am not sure whether positive mood itself is effective enough.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021

Fine. I find the reason why Isabella's devotion decreases. It is all because Behave: Slience, this option will reduce devotion. And I find another problem everytime her fear reach 1 it will decrease to zero overnight, so her level will decrease from C+ to F-. It troubles me a lot now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I found this only happen when her mood is too high (hopeful or above), so I am trainning her, while trying lowing her pride in some soft way to avoid losing devotion, I also need to controll her mood by clothing an punishing her. No more than B-. Upon B+, C+ become F-. Obviously, this is not a good design. Fear swears off too quickly!
Here is the save, you can have a try youself. Version 2.2.6.13.
High mood -> 0 fear -> low obedience -> F-
Low mood -> 1 fear -> high obedience -> D+/C+
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only question is how to increase taming ?
1716391650991.png

Last edited:

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I just wanted to say that the new build feels much more logical and balanced than the old version I was playing a year ago. The clothes make sense and the mood and devotion feel more sensible to me. I selected a normal start with Johny as the starting character and I selected a slave with some tough stats and I failed but it was my own fault for losing track of the loan I took out and getting killed for it. I pushed my first slave up to D+ rating and could have easily hit C+ within 60 days. With a better slave and a little more skill from what I learned on this last run I think I could get a foot hold in the game which feels much better than before. I imagine playing with a more powerful character with more starting money would allow people to focus on the gameplay systems and explore all of the options without the frustration the game is notorious for. Perhaps less noobs will quit. It still requires alot of attention and work to prevail but it's less of a guessing game and feels a little more organized and easier to understand when it comes to using clothes/accessories and dealing with the aura game element. Of course I have a bit of experience with this game from when I played it a year ago so I'm sure it's still really hard to learn.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Fine. I find the reason why Isabella's devotion decreases. It is all because Behave: Slience, this option will reduce devotion. And I find another problem everytime her fear reach 1 it will decrease to zero overnight, so her level will decrease from C+ to F-. It troubles me a lot now.
Now, I found this only happen when her mood is too high (hopeful or above), so I am trainning her, while trying lowing her pride in some soft way to avoid losing devotion, I also need to controll her mood by clothing an punishing her. No more than B-. Upon B+, C+ become F-. Obviously, this is not a good design. Fear swears off too quickly!
Here is the save, you can have a try youself. Version 2.2.6.13.
High mood -> 0 fear -> low obedience -> F-
Low mood -> 1 fear -> high obedience -> D+/C+
The only question is how to increase taming ?
Her fear wears off quickly because she is devoted.

You are enforcing rules on her (checkbox on rules screen). When her obedience drops because of lack of fear, she would refuse some of the rules you set. Her inability to refuse is what is lowering her devotion.

Her arousal is maxed, so she is unhappy about the chastity belt, among other things. Your Johny's sex skills are D- so even if he has sex with her, it's not very effective. You have deny orgasm and no masturbation rules set, so she gets no relief.

Your Johny won't be able to keep her tamed her until he either improves himself (aura strength) or acquires a weaker slave to show off his dominance. (Actually, if you add heavy piercings, her overnight taming is more manageable, so escalating punishments would also work. Just don't give her tasks that she will refuse; let her guilt come from poor performance. Refusals would also lower taming.)

For example, if he gets a haircut and cosmetics to improve allure to S+, wears noble regalia, raises strength to B+, raises personality to C-, and casts magna magnifika, his aura will be stronger than Isabella's in the saved game you shared.

Or, if he's using Isabella as an assistant while training a slave weaker than him, Isabella's taming will rise overnight if she is wearing anything with that effect.

In short: when playing with a weak slaver, use Isabella as an assistant, not as training slave, for optimal results.

If you do want to train her, you can raise her obedience (minus taming) by focusing on the other aura stats. The taming items aren't helping and are making it harder due to mood penalties, so swap those out, and remove the rules she doesn't want to follow without forcing so that you don't lower her devotion.

Example of a weaker slave (even without magna magnifika or noble regalia, Unfit/Rube/Irresistible/Passive Johny's aura is stronger):

1716416539374.png

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In this version 2.2.6.10, if you only use tremendio to increase slave's fear, her despair will reach 3 before her fear reach 3. In old version 2.2.0, only 3 times tremendio can guarantee 3 fear with only 2 or less despair. In version 2.2.6.10, you need to use this spell over 5 or 6 times. Considering its cost and slave's despair, I recommand you not to use it at all.
The amount of despair induced by the spell depends on the slave's attributes. Higher temperament, nature or intellect increase the amount of despair. If you allow some time between castings for her despair to diminish again, you can at least cast it once even on a slave with S+ attributes without raising despair above the threshold to affect her aura, unless her fear is already at 4.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Please add that info somewhere on skill details, coz I had to test if low effort raises skill or not earlier and found out it does and after that spammed nurse training on low effort to train slaver and intelligence of the slave (+2 low effort), since high devotion makes getting int from training more tricky.
(y)

ADDICTION IS KILLING ME!!! Its been 50 days but Kamra is brutal o_O
Are you sure it's from only Kamra? Was only -1 strength per night. I just pushed a change for that addiction so now it reduces energy instead.

And this leads me to question the addition of overview of clothing effects on extreme dif, I think adding it in tutorial/easy dif is the best, that way I can learn (!) and write it down in notes so later then I have to use the knowledge I have to cross reference and calculate (which is fun to me). Granted it is additional work for no much point since you get the wiki data anyways but it highlights the point of preparation as a player which is a good aspect for any game.
I don't see much point hiding this for extreme difficulty. That's not making it more difficult, just more time consuming to look up the info.

Also I want to feedback the arena first fight, to me its seems too cheesy, the slave have to be healthy you drug her with cocaine give her an axe use special and bam free 50 sparks. -5 for healing. Maybe make it so you have to buy gladiatrix clothing for her (chainmail bikini) and make it cost more like 15-20. So to prevent abusing it. Or maybe lock the axe behind some armor, since trident and net is tricky and risky enough to consider better preparation. :unsure:
It's also possible for her to be more injured from the battle. Medical exam costs 5$, so if she is hurt at all it's 10$ if you cure her immediately. If not cured immediately she might scar which also costs to remove. Also, she gains gladiatrix skill, which can make her harder to control.

Another thing I see here is how many people are complaining about Isabella, becoming curious I searched who she is on wiki and found out how to get her but since I dont really have to leave city except for loans but assistant slot is full I didnt encounter her. Now I had a look at her and to my eyes she is just free/easy B+/A+ slave for auction with possibility to milk arena fights with her nothing more. So dunno what the hype is all about. :unsure:
She makes a decent ponygirl too.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I can't launch the game with the most recent update. The window says FastQSP and I think it's expecting a qsp file. Is there another way of launching the game? I'm using the exe.

Sep 30, 2018
So people on here are saying that this is an improved version of HF, however having played them both (or even simply looking at file sizes) this is 100% not true. This has less than half of the content of HF. What gives? Also it seems to be a lot harder than HF... Even after going so far as to choose custom game and maxing out strength and combat I still can't win ANY fog fights. How are you supposed to win fights in this version? My main source of income is selling fog slaves, of which I cannot get so I just run out of money and lose over and over again...

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So people on here are saying that this is an improved version of HF, however having played them both (or even simply looking at file sizes) this is 100% not true. This has less than half of the content of HF. What gives? Also it seems to be a lot harder than HF... Even after going so far as to choose custom game and maxing out strength and combat I still can't win ANY fog fights. How are you supposed to win fights in this version? My main source of income is selling fog slaves, of which I cannot get so I just run out of money and lose over and over again...
What version? Assuming 2.2.3… Scroll up a bit, get the latest dev build.

https://f95zone.to/posts/7665283/

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So people on here are saying that this is an improved version of HF, however having played them both (or even simply looking at file sizes) this is 100% not true. This has less than half of the content of HF. What gives?
If by content you mean pictures and sound, there's theoretically more in v2.2.3 than HF version. v2.0 was about redoing the art and the soundtrack. In the process, some of the images and animations that were 200mb gifs got replaced by compressed 1mb still images of lossless quality. Compare the file count instead of the file size. You'll also notice how heavy censored HF version was, while there's none in the most recent version. Finally, it wasn't rare to find absent picture categories (footjobs, threesome used to have mostly generic pictures); in most recent versions, most lessons for all slaves have specific pictures depending on age, hair color, length.

Soundtrack is also redone from scratch, lossless quality also. Some of the music changes throughout the game (5 musics at home instead of 1 depending on slaver mood, 3 musics for the city instead of one depending on social ladder). Sound effects now have normalized volumes and there are a few more too (for paying, or magic spells).

About quests, aside from Julia's, no more than before, but absolutely no less.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What does addiction do then?
Depends which. Some harm strength. Kamra now lowers energy, so it becomes energy neutral if you keep taking it.

The slave rules effects like behave silence, humility etc, obviously you can cross reference it but isn't it: "That's not making it more difficult, just more time consuming to look up the info."? Also rewards.
Rule effects are described in the help text when you toggle them.

For rewards or any other interaction, you can compare aura and how she feels before/after. There are many factors and the code does not pre-compute outcomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arhkainel
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes