sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I even remember around page 30 when I said "a few days", lol.
Here was my train of thoughts when I finished uncensoring the game: "but still, wouldn't it be better to also replace pictures with bad art too?"
When done so: "wouldn't it be better to make an inventory of all the girls who lacks pictures in the game and add them too?"
"Oh yeah, the regular cooking scenes and stuff, let's remove the weird unrelated to chosen task pictures there too!"
"Oh, half the pictures are gone now... Let's replace them and add even new ones that were missing to begin with!"

We could actually make 2.0 come out now, based on what PAM and I wanted to do at first. But we've asked on it before if people wanted to wait for a perfect game or if they wanted constant little updates. Maybe it was a confirmation bias and we are effort masochistics, but we interpreted the next answers as "do your best before releasing anything". Besides, we're now so close to a complete overhaul, in terms of tasks left :)

The realistic estimation of when the work will be finished will definitely happen in a few days ;)

On a side note, despite my patience, following the several benevolent warnings I sent, all of RyouG comments will be flat out ignored from now on (that only engages me out of us 3 devs').
I mean no disrespect. Seriously, I have tremendous respect for anyone who is willing to jump into tasks such as this and plow through to completion.

But I'll take that "few days" and say 4-6 weeks. Devs are all stripes are terrible at project/time estimation; the species as a whole is pretty bad at it, but adding in the fundamental confidence of knowing your skills literally alter the product, scope creep from "just this one final thing, how hard can it be?", and estimates become almost tragicomically bad.

And if I'm wrong, nbd, I get to see it earlier than I hoped!

P.S. I was a dev. My estimates were terrible too, even though I knew why.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I mean no disrespect. Seriously, I have tremendous respect for anyone who is willing to jump into tasks such as this and plow through to completion.

But I'll take that "few days" and say 4-6 weeks. Devs are all stripes are terrible at project/time estimation; the species as a whole is pretty bad at it, but adding in the fundamental confidence of knowing your skills literally alter the product, scope creep from "just this one final thing, how hard can it be?", and estimates become almost tragicomically bad.

P.S. I was a dev. My estimates were terrible too, even though I knew why.
No disrespect interpreted.

I've been a game player too, and been mad at devs who said "early fall of 2018" and still didn't release anything now :p I totally get what you mean.

Things here, now the realistic estimation only needs one task left (an excel tab of all the missing pictures from the regular scenes). That task doesn't depend on me, as a lot of others. But still, I trust PAM to deliver it soon, although I always tell him "no pressure, we don't have deadlines".

I also prefer to talk in terms of "conditions for completion" rather than "time needed". I try to give both. :)

Reactions: Reij

Spectr3

Apr 27, 2019
I would like to ask for this same in PM if there is someone nice enough.
Believe it or not, asking for a banned game through PM's could get you banned (as when a game is banned, sharing it is a big no-no). If staff find out where you got it from, then that person will get banned, and you could end up going with them.

• Sad
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
UPDATE TIME

We've found out that all the musics were in MP3 128kbps. Basically, it's a sign that the audio file is compressed and lossy, probably taken from a bad source such as Youtube MP3. More than that, all the music levels don't match in terms of db. The game's audio identity is mostly based on the music that plays at home and in the city, I'm going to replace the musics with new ones that match the same identity and orchestration style (avoiding the contemporary Hans Zimmer style percussions). Powerairmax having problem with his internet connexion, he can't send me his updated scenes folder for now. So it's a way for me to do something productive and really go full out on this "overhaul" I was promising.

About the scenes folder, I got the excel file, and it seems like I'm gonna be on that for a while: First I need to remove the transparent backgrounds from all existing pictures, then I'll need to find (and edit) ~600 new ones. If I do 20 pictures a day, it'll take a month. But some days, I'll do ten, some days, I'll do 30, some days, I won't be able to work on it. I'll update you in a month to tell you how advanced I am.

Something else, Powerairmax is working on a proof of concept: picture layers. Maybe it will allow for body modifications or even clothes to show on the slave at your home. I find it crazy, since there'll be +3000 slaves, if he manages to make it look convincing, he's really good!

That's it, you all have a good day ;)

Edit: We're done doing the music overhaul! I'm really excited for you guys to ear that change. :D Powerairmax's internet still needs to be fixed so I can go back to the image aspect. We've agreed to late September as a more than reasonable deadline, if we can make it happen sooner, we will :)

Last edited:

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Damn, I can't even understand how you could be so patient with the other guy. Like, just the way he's talking is annoying AF, looks like his language was purposely designed to sound annoying. If he keeps up like that I wouldn't be against some kind of ban tbh.

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
Well glad to see jack is still alive so i am guessing there are no other locations to find this game at in an updated format dang guess ill have to play 1.7.5 hope to see an updated 1 soon or at least one that can be posted here after all we have to follow the rules even though are very few but necessary evil to keep the big boys upstairs from knocking the whole site down like they did with the original mega download

mes

Jan 6, 2018
@qwertyu12359
Hello and thanks Alot for keep game Alive..
i got 1.8 from Google magic search
Anyway
3 GONE Problem:
1- there is No Button for TAKE OFF GLOVES on slaves(its Gone)(it was there on 1.7.5)
2-i did Special Quest
Vujin the WiseRace Champion Slave
There was NO Snake Talisman (NO REWARD i Got Nothing ..also there is no Remove/unqeuip(it was there on 1.7.5)
3-
Garsid the InseminatorSlave with Max Sexual Stats
There was NO Chimaera's Gem (NO REWARD i Got Nothing ..also there is no Remove/unqeuip(it was there on 1.7.5)

other Special Quests was working fine and Recived and used crown/ring.. but these 3 problem still there.

So Any Idea How Fix it!!!???
also can u add description/tips/guide about those new items(EX: new jewelry set) at wiki.anime-sharing

• Wow

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
mes
I have made through all the quests of the game in 1.8 like in a 1.7.5. And I`ve got all the artefacts.
The only issue was the Felicity quest (Lord Specter from the white square). But as we know now it is possible to finish it in 1.8 - just a little bit different from 1.7.5.
So those are defenitly some bugs that you had, but it is qeustionable are they from 1.8 or were they in the 1.7.5 in the first place.

mes

Jan 6, 2018
@ordos
just installed 1.7.5 again.. and tested... its OKAY on 1.7.5
but after apply 1.8 ///81.5 MB (85,532,672 bytes)/// and played.. still the Buttons and quests are still bugged

maybe i got bugged version..will be try other website to get fixed one.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
@ordos
just installed 1.7.5 again.. and tested... its OKAY on 1.7.5
but after apply 1.8 ///81.5 MB (85,532,672 bytes)/// and played.. still the Buttons and quests are still bugged

maybe i got bugged version..will be try other website to get fixed one.
One of the way to avoid bugs in that case - load your save from 1.7.5 right before finishing quests for artefacts. Finish them. get your artefacts. save. Then load in 1.8 and go on your game.
That worked in my case when I couldn`t dinish Felicity quest.
Saves between 1.8 and 1.7.5 mostly compatible.

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
I'm pretty confused, I just read like 30 pages of this thread where the devs itt continuously said "just a few days" for a release and that was back in June. Now I don't see any release and apparently this game is banned from release on F95 so I don't understand why the Mods even bother leaving this thread up if that's the case. So there's still no release and if there is it'll be yet another neutered copy to comply with dumb F95 rules?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm pretty confused, I just read like 30 pages of this thread where the devs itt continuously said "just a few days" for a release and that was back in June. Now I don't see any release [...].
It must have been fun reading this constant drama ^^ Here's what you missed that'll answer your concerns and your questions:
I even remember around page 30 when I said "a few days", lol.
Here was my train of thoughts when I finished uncensoring the game: "but still, wouldn't it be better to also replace pictures having bad art too?"
When done so: "wouldn't it be better to make an inventory of all the girls who lack pictures in the game and add them too?"
"Oh yeah, the regular cooking scenes and stuff, let's remove the weird unrelated to chosen task pictures there too!"
"Oh, half the pictures are gone now... Let's replace them and add even new ones that were missing to begin with!"

We could actually make 2.0 come out now, based on what PAM and I wanted to do at first. But we've asked there* before if people wanted to wait for a perfect game or if they wanted constant little updates. Maybe it was a confirmation bias and we are effort masochistics, but we interpreted the next answers as "do your best before releasing anything". Besides, we're now so close to a complete overhaul, in terms of tasks left :)

The realistic estimation of when the work will be finished will definitely happen in a few days ;) [Edit: late-september, that's the deadline we decided, hopefully we can meet it]. [...]
------------------------------------------
[...] apparently this game is banned from release on F95 so I don't understand why the Mods even bother leaving this thread up if that's the case. So there's still no release and if there is it'll be yet another neutered copy to comply with dumb F95 rules?
in response to the moderator's instruction for the game to be accepted here:
Alright, this alternative suits us. After all there's already a "no loli" option in the game, it will just be activated *and locked on* by default for the F95 release. [...] However we'll link a third party website with a patch [...] containing* the missing content.

This seems like a good compromise to respect both F95 rules and this game's legacy.

Reactions: Daba and StJesuz

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It must have been fun reading this constant drama ^^ Here's what you missed that'll answer your concerns and your questions:

------------------------------------------

in response to the moderator's instruction for the game to be accepted here:

ROFL -- late September eh? So... 4-6 weeks like I predicted! ROFL

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ROFL -- late September eh? So... 4-6 weeks like I predicted! ROFL
You thought I wasn't going to check :sneaky: ------>
One of the modders suggested they'd be done in a couple of weeks. Applying the general anti-optimism filter (double the number, increase the time unit one step), that means probably another 2-3 months.
I'll take that "few days" and say 4-6 weeks. Devs are all stripes are terrible at project/time estimation

You predicted our game to be released in 2/3 months, and the deadline to be decided by 4-6 weeks (as opposed to "a few days", like I said). And see? I kept my promise on that :alien:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You thought I wasn't going to check :sneaky: ------>

You predicted our game to be released in 2/3 months, and the deadline to be decided by 4-6 weeks (as opposed to "a few days", like I said). And see? I kept my promise on that :alien:
Well, technically late Sep is 2 months from my prediction on Jul 22 -- and I hope you meet it! I misunderstood your 2-3 days was the estimate for deadline.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes