DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Some bugs I've found

* Loading from a save, the shortcuts to the other quarters in the house are missing. Leaving the house they do appear though.
* Not so much a bug but loli's seem very rare. I cycled though several dozen slaves in the auction and only a couple showed up
* loli's seem almost zoomed out? I know they are supposed to be small, but it looks more like viewing them from a distance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JBS_JBS

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
Edited the post, now it should work :)

Yeah! I put it in the release notes, that the Tutorial doesn't work (it was made for an old version of the game). Isabella at the beginning of the game either. Don't worry tho, these are obviously going to be fixed for the full game (which we want full playable).
Do you have download mirror sites such as Google Drive or torrents? Some friends are having problems downloading with Mega.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Before anything; thanks for the beta release, and your hard work!

I've been waiting, so I'll play, and do my work as a beta tester I guess.

And already have something for you, it has been mentionned already Isabela seems to have issues; but in my case, when recruited, she just dosn't appear. I have an assistant back at home, with no portrait, can't click on her, and might not even be Isabella as it's a "Young Girl" and Virgin. Something probably went wrong.
I can "switch" her to slave, but in either case it's the same, and the game consider I do not have an assistant/slave, so can't train, send her away or anything.

I maybe need to say I tried that in a sandbox game, I wanted to try the new things without bothering much this time.

No matters, I'll try and keep playing anyway!

EDIT: Tried in story mode, same issue. Can't use Isabella at all. Also, visiting the Real Estate Office, and getting a scene with Gloria dosn't show at all, and bug out. This dosn't break the game though.

friede

Oct 4, 2019
Found some bugs.
- can't get snake talisman
- when I tried to give a headband reward she gets slippers instead
- gloves can't be removed
- after participating in a race the next races start on random days

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019
Were some of the quests changed? I can't get the necklace. The guy took my ponygirl then nothing.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Were some of the quests changed? I can't get the necklace. The guy took my ponygirl then nothing.
So, I wanted to check as I had the issue with the last version of the game, and I had to edit the Jack.qsp file to resolve a simple issue with the quests; but here I can't seems to make qgen work on Jack.qsp...
Maybe I do thing wrong, or they changed something?

I might try a little longer though.

Yeah. For some reason, I can't check the game file.
If the dev's come here, check page 58.
The issue for this quest was:

Refer to location #dynamic, line 1497. There are two extraneous "<<" in the code that should be removed. I don't know their possible effects but they'll probably generate bugs involving the Snake Amulet. Please remove them as a precaution.

I can't double check, but should be this issue.

EDIT:

Another bug. My save bugged. Can't load. it's a 0kb save, so, something went wrong.
I was saving on the slave auction interface, right after selling one, so maybe it went wrong there.
Obviously I can't load it anymore.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, I'm happy we receive so much feedback already. :) It is dreadful for me however because I can't do anything about it, and I would have liked the game to be fully playable even for the beta. Unfortunately, Powerairmax is currently burnt out and needs to rest this week.

If some of you guys feel like you have the skills to fix those bugs while making sure to keep the game stable, send me a private message and I'll add you to the developpement discord. :)

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Happy to (try to) help! Sent you a PM, will continue my bug search/trial of the game anyway with pleasure, and take it easy.
You did a lot already.
There is no rush.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Noticed beta's folder game\content\pic\girls\scenes while in version 1.8 it's game\content\pic\girls\scene.

scenes vs scene
You're absolutely right. My bad, I made the mistake when doing the "loli patch". I've updated the patch, same link, it should make loli content appear for the ones that download the game today as opposed to yesterday.

However the problem about only the first image of a set being loaded for each scene is still present.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Have played a little more. Havn't found the save bug again, might have been because I saved at a very specific screen, but not sure of that.

Maybe found another bug though. For me, kissing training scene/image are missing, nothing shows. Sounds play normally though.

Also, is it just me, or no matter what now every Young (not Loli) girls ALWAYS have big/huge tits?
You removed all the smaller sized chest girls? Awwwww...

Squidwarden

Sep 12, 2019
Excellent. I will try to re-create a R34 mod for this new version (i.e. a kind of "Slavemaker" for JONT).
I expect a lot of time to do that, I'm insanely busy...

Nobody expect something espectacular. The idea of this mod its to be mostly visual. Only if the json works properly I will try to do each slave similar to its "lore" (stats, abilities, traits...) but I can't promise anything.

Last edited:

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Maybe found another bug though. For me, kissing training scene/image are missing, nothing shows. Sounds play normally though.
That's coz kiss references in them json files are wrong.
edit - kiss references in them json files are ALL wrong

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
That's coz kiss references in them json files are wrong.
edit - kiss references in them json files are ALL wrong
Just for reference/learning purpose, can you develop what you mean?
Which .json file is wrong, so I can check and increase my coding experience points?

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Just for reference/learning purpose, can you develop what you mean?
Take 1.json for example. Look for em line saying

"kiss": ["girls/full/kiss_general_loli"],

That's telling jack.qsp where to pick out them images. U see any file named kiss_general_loli in them full folder? Nope. But u see them in sex folder? U betcha.

Which .json file is wrong, so I can check and increase my coding experience points?
Except for them 4 custom slaves like Isabella and Felicity, every single one of them.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Hurr.

Not gonna change that myself then.
I though it was in one of the general config files; not in each of the slaves .json.

Thanks for the tip anyway, now it all make sense.

EDIT:

OR rather... Would pulling all the kiss images from /sex, and puting them in /full, it would solve (at least temporarly) the issue... Right?

EDIT EDIT:

Yes it does.

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Hurr.

Not gonna change that myself then.
I though it was in one of the general config files; not in each of the slaves .json.

Thanks for the tip anyway, now it all make sense.
That's one major disadvantage of using json. Screw one line, u screw the rest of em.

Easiest ad hoc fix for now is copy all them kiss files in sex folder then paste in them full folder.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Damn, we're probably typing the fix at the same time. :eek:

edit - don't cut and paste; use copy and paste. It'll screw up ur game once u fix them json files.
I exactly thought about that and just copied them indeed. No harm in a few dozen more images in a folder anyway.

Yo, can ya make a test? Get some slave then quicksave. Then make her do housekeeping. Note the image u see. Then quick load. Repeat 9 more times. Now tell me if at least one of them images changed. Can ya do it?
Gimmie a sec.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
If them images in them test change at least once then I think I can solve them image problem. If not... Hell if I know.
Nope.
For every skill training, and for every slave I trained up until now, I always had the SAME image.
The panty shot of the girl with the vacum cleaner for cleaning,
the girl with the roasted chicken right out of the voen for cooking,
the girl with the tennis racket for fitness...

Always.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I'll try, but...

From what I can tell, all the "young" girl have cooking : cook_general_young which is incidently the image I see every time.
If it's the same with the loli, which I'll try, it means the game just choose the first image cited, and dosn't randomize them.
Probably an issue with config somewhere; dunno how it wosk with this type of game.

Now let me try a loli...

EDIT:

Same.
cooking: cook_gerenal_loli.
Always the same image appear; the first one in the list.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes