JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
Sorry. No idea.

Urs truly PM'ed them QSP experts toolkitxx and Sonnix if they could help with them image bug shit. They says them best QSP coders in F95. To paraphrase them responses:
toolkitxx: Nope.
Sonnix: ...

Looking for answers with more than one syllable I asked my QSP coding mentor who taught me a little coding when I was just like rest of you schmucks knowing jack shit bout coding jack. Coder no longer active on this site now in another site. Dunno how to paraphrase so I gives y'all them full quotes. I gots more than one syllable all right.

My, my, you are one persistent cretin are you not? Still keen on more crimes against 2D humanity? What new manner of macabre nightmares do you have in store for hapless 2D women as though the torments of Dante's Inferno were not enough?

Rather than such a ghastly game I would you rather present me with a more pleasant project, preferably an otome. (^_^)

The fix is ridiculously easy to implement. Even so I shall eschew providing it. For you and your friends will inevitably continue using JSON. The QSP engine itself isn't the problem. It is the forced incorporation of JSON into the jack.qsp file that imposes all manner of inconveniences and glitches e.g. the ridiculously long saving times, this seemingly intractable image problem.

I had already given you the blueprint for ridding yourselves of JSON. My assistance shan't extend further than that.
Yo ryouG! So I tried that json less jack of yours. Everything except background goes blank. WTF!?

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
qwertyu12359 The thing is you try to make yourself sound so righteous when you're not.

No you did not. Care to produce the PMs? They are permanent in F95.

Produce the PMs. They said no such thing. Would you like to know what one of them actually thinks about you?

For a non-native English speaker you use words like "anaphora" and "univocally" that many if not most English speakers won't understand. Stop using that as an excuse.

What would you have me say to him? "I'm terribly sorry to our god-emperor. I cower in the face of his great and unmatched wisdom."

I did not block any of you. Only jesus actually sent me a PM. How can he send a PM if I blocked him?

That's strange. I could have sworn one of them remembers differently. An old PM says so.

No you won't. You keep making them. Just ask the poster after me. As to his usage of anaphora what would you have him do? Use a thesaurus every time he needs to express a word with the same meaning? Express in 3 paragraphs what he could have done in 3 sentences?

No I did not. I actually gave the explanation: I lost interest in your mod. If you can understand "anaphora" and "univocally" I'm sure you can understand all the words in that sentence.

I dispensed with jack and F95 and got on with my real life. Then someone said a beta had been released. What else would you have me do in the intervening months?

If you're not a jerk I would have still been working on this mod. I doubt I'm the only one who thinks you're that way.

If I were indeed petty I would have deleted all my posts with all the 1.8 fixes the day I left the team.

I made that post so people who are thinking about working for you will understand what they're getting themselves into. Isn't that a win-win scenario? You don't have to deal with people like me and people like me don't have to deal with you. Isn't that what you want according to your PM?

You're only saying that because you are currently having problems with this mod. Once Powerairmax returns or someone fixes the bug you'll revert to your condescending belligerent tone.

I never thought of you as my boss in the first place. But whenever you feel you're on top of the world you act that way.

Lots of people are itching to mod this game from what I read, not just you. They're just waiting for you to fix your bug. Some of them even appear to have the coding skills to do it.

I don't fear you. That's why I bothered posting about these things in the first place, knowing that you have a fanclub of yes men.

Will you stop lying already? You're only saying that because I just mentioned it. Last time I checked I wasn't. Nobody has to trust my word for it. Those documents are right there in your download. Just an anonymous F95 user in the release notes and a complete nothing in the changelog. Now tell me: Who's the untrustworthy petty jerk?

Postscript: I still wish you success in all your future endeavors.
Good mornin'! How are we all? I have a wee proposition, if ye wouldn't mind giving me a few moments of yer time. Would you consider... JUST SODDING OFF?!

• Haha
Reactions: ryouG

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you all for trying to scratch your head around that bug. It seems you tried everything.

Therefore I noticed Powerairmax that I hoped to hear news from him before the end of the weekend. If not, I'll release another version of the beta by myself. In this version, there'll be the 1.8 bugfixes, and the new images, as well as the new musics. There won't be the new slaves, which is heartbreaking on one side, but will grant the game to be stable, fully uncensored, and grant us fast saving/loading times. :)

Edit: That is going to be complicated as fuck actually. One thing we did is change the picture format of the game from GiF and JPG to PNG. Another thing we did is attributed all the pictures with the trait "blue_eyes"/"red_eyes" etc. to all slaves. Therefore, 1.8 pictures and 2.0 are named and assigned completely differently.

Last edited:

twolols

Dec 10, 2017
Alright so far I am going in the direction of a json modding system. That means all values like attributes, skills, skill groups, rules, etc... can be directly edited in json. This will allow people to mod the game without having to directly modify the game files. I would like to use the json files provided by you guys already to jumpstart the content of the game. So far it is looking like that should be able to be accomplished easily.

Edit: More Info
I am going to attempt to code the whole game using the json modding idea I have so the modding ability of the game in the future will be huge.
I basically just want to turn the unity game itself into a json code parser, that turns json code into a game.

Things I have implemented so far:
  • Skills
  • Attributes
  • Conditional Statements (if x is greater than y do something)
  • NPCs
  • Modifying attribute values
This can all be done through JSON without editing this source code. I will attempt to continue programming this on my days off as I am pretty passionate about this project at the moment.

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Alright so far I am going in the direction of a json modding system. That means all values like attributes, skills, skill groups, rules, etc... can be directly edited in json. This will allow people to mod the game without having to directly modify the game files. I would like to use the json files provided by you guys already to jumpstart the content of the game. So far it is looking like that should be able to be accomplished easily.
So is that a "no" for the Unity port that you mentioned before? Modding system seems fine and all that but continuing to build this game upon the json system seems like it's building made out of a cards while a strong breeze is rolling through. According to others "experts" in coding they seem to agree the implementation of json has been absolute shite. Having a rehash of the game in a different engine can't hurt.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This can all be done through JSON without editing this source code. I will attempt to continue programming this on my days off as I am pretty passionate about this project at the moment.
What do you think about the fact that in 1.8, the pictures were shown randomly amongst a list (for exemple, you pick "blowjob", and each girls in their json having several pictures attached, the images shown will be either "bj_general" or "bj_general_2"). And now, nobody knows why, each girls still have several pictures in their json file, but only the first image of that list is shown.

Fixing that bug would actually make us able to release the game in the "game" section of F95, as opposed to where it is now. If you can fix it, we'd have an "essential" version which would be perfect to implement your modding project.

twolols

Dec 10, 2017
So is that a "no" for the Unity port that you mentioned before? Modding system seems fine and all that but continuing to build this game upon the json system seems like it's building made out of a cards while a strong breeze is rolling through. According to others "experts" in coding they seem to agree the implementation of json has been absolute shite. Having a rehash of the game in a different engine can't hurt.
To be more clear I will be programming this in unity that is how I will load all the pictures, and set up the base executable. (This will allow me to port to MAC, IOS, and Android as a bonus)

What I mean by the JSON modding is:
I will make it so most things in the game can be modified using json. Furthermore, the issue you stated with json causing a cascading affect the destroys the whole game if one line is fucked is quite a simple fix. I just need to implement a debug log to show where the json errors are coming from (which is pretty simple to do with unity) as I can code my on json interpreter to show me exactly where it got fucked over in the code.

Furthermore, I won't be loading all the slave json files as soon as the game loads (This will solve loading times). They will be loaded into a cache that stores a primitive version of what the slave is (Simple things like age, hair color, boob size). References to images won't be used until the slave is actually ready to be looked at.

Reactions: Deleted member 435

twolols

Dec 10, 2017
What do you think about the fact that in 1.8, the pictures were shown randomly amongst a list (for exemple, you pick "blowjob", and each girls in their json having several pictures attached, the images shown will be either "bj_general" or "bj_general_2"). And now, nobody knows why, each girls still have several pictures in their json file, but only the first image of that list is shown.

Fixing that bug would actually make us able to release the game in the "game" section of F95, as opposed to where it is now. If you can fix it, we'd have an "essential" version which would be perfect to implement your modding project.
I did spend a good hour and half trying to find the source of the issue. However, I don't really have much knowledge of QSP so it's very hard for me to pinpoint where it is actually randomly choosing the images (or where it isn't doing it in this case).

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
To be more clear I will be programming this in unity that is how I will load all the pictures, and set up the base executable. (This will allow me to port to MAC, IOS, and Android as a bonus)

What I mean by the JSON modding is:
Seems like a good starting idea and overall plan, I look forward to it. :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I did spend a good hour and half trying to find the source of the issue. However, I don't really have much knowledge of QSP so it's very hard for me to pinpoint where it is actually randomly choosing the images (or where it isn't doing it in this case).
But since you are making a mod for unity and it seems like you're kind of starting from scratch, will that fix the problem?

Is that possible that once you do the Unity port, since you kept the json files, all the pictures would load correctly?

twolols

Dec 10, 2017
But since you are making a mod for unity and it seems like you're kind of starting from scratch, will that fix the problem?

Is that possible that once you do the Unity port, since you kept the json files, all the pictures would load correctly?
Yes, I can say with 99% certainty that with this reprogrammed in unity I can get it to work. I took a look at the json files, and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them. Apart from a few wrong references to images, but that's a simple fix.

I don't have a timeframe yet, as I get more flushed out with the programming I will be able to gauge how long it will take me. But seeing as I just started this a few hours ago I can't really give a good estimate at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes