qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yes, I think if somehow manage get average from image, I think they would be over D cup.

But there is another issue with breast sizes, I am pretty sure every girl is D size, I dont mean pictures this time, I mean if you go anatomy of character, all of them are D sized.
Yeah, that's a problem. Maybe PAM made an inventory of all girls breast sizes, and it's just a bug. Or more likely, he forgot/didn't want to list every girls breast sizes. It's far from being a priority however, what I need from Powerairmax (or any other contributor) is to implement the 1.8 bug fixes and fix the unrandomness of the pictures showing.

Apr 23, 2018
So I've isolated the specfic breast issue. The problem occurs when I have a big breasted woman only during the active sex option paizuri or the active sex option cum on breasts. Even if the woman has big breasts the description indicates they have small breasts. Which is weird because if during active sex you penetrate the vagina it talks about how she has huge breasts. Or if you do paizuri sex skill training it talks about big breasts. This problem only occurs in the active sex mechanic.

So my question is this where do I go to modify the dialogue for the active sex descriptions?

Reactions: JBS_JBS

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
That a decent size indeed.

Boy.
I'm so frustrated I can't find this bug origin I want and made a whole compatibility patch for a mod in another game...
From scratch...
With absolutelly no coding knowledge exactly like here...

And it's working...
I have a coding problem; I think. I'm bad at it, but I like it. :p

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, that's a problem. Maybe PAM made an inventory of all girls breast sizes, and it's just a bug. Or more likely, he forgot/didn't want to list every girls breast sizes. It's far from being a priority however, what I need from Powerairmax (or any other contributor) is to implement the 1.8 bug fixes and fix the unrandomness of the pictures showing.
Significant amout of your problem is that you have thousands of slaves and they are all same, have you looked into JSON? This is where D cup problem comes from, all of them have it, and all of them point to generic pictures.

As why its always same picture, its probably because you are not randomizing them in any way when you are displaying them, at least from quick glance at code, I didnt look much in code anyway.

Anyway why have thousands of unique slaves when they are all same anyway? Why not just generate random slave based on some factors in code and ignore JSON, except from couple of really unique slaves like Isabella?

Reactions: JBS_JBS

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
BETA RELEASE
Hey guys, we finally have something to offer you: the 2.0 beta :cool: We're so happy to finally be able to give you something to play. That is 6 months of hard, pure amateur work :HideThePain:. But done with care and passion.

Here is the download link; it is f95 edition, and there is literally no-loli content inside: (mirrors: - - - )
(note!! there seems to be a bug that only allows one image to be loaded for each scene... always the generic one, instead of the pictures meant to match the hair color of the slave. And another one that makes Isabella glitch. We'll investigate that)

And here is a link to a webpage. This 3rd party webpage only links to a patch, in order to include back loli content:

Here's the (not even exhaustive) changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Much love to you all. <3
Where do I put the loli patch?

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019
Hey qwertyu12359 and Azraeth while you are still stumped with the image bug why not do something else? Like release an updated jack.qsp and json folder with some of the fixes especially the Isabella fix? You don't have to release fixes every week or every month. It's just that people unaware of the beta fixes will keep on encountering and posting about the same bugs and you guys will have to keep directing them to the fixes.

Plus the OP is outdated. There is no mention at all about the beta. Maybe put a big banner headline on top of the picture saying along the lines of BETA NOW AVAILABLE! ONLY 10 DOWNLOADS REMAINING! DOWNLOAD WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND GET A LOLI PATCH!

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019
Significant amout of your problem is that you have thousands of slaves and they are all same, have you looked into JSON? This is where D cup problem comes from, all of them have it, and all of them point to generic pictures.

As why its always same picture, its probably because you are not randomizing them in any way when you are displaying them, at least from quick glance at code, I didnt look much in code anyway.

Anyway why have thousands of unique slaves when they are all same anyway? Why not just generate random slave based on some factors in code and ignore JSON, except from couple of really unique slaves like Isabella?
Someone proposed something similar, an algorithm to generate pictures and getting rid of json entirely. But it's untested. In my last communication with Powerairmax who I think is the main programmer of this mod he said getting rid of json may solve one set of problems but generate another.

I still think it's worth a shot if the modders are out of ideas.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey qwertyu12359 and Azraeth while you are still stumped with the image bug why not do something else? Like release an updated jack.qsp and json folder with some of the fixes especially the Isabella fix?
The fewer number of beta versions, the better. I'm going to release a final beta version for everyone to enjoy once the final bug is sorted out.

I think Powerairmax could solve this bug in a few hours, given he actually did change the code of the game, he should know what to revert back. Unfortunately I haven't heard from him in a week. If someone else can fix this bug of "images aren't selected randomly", I'd be glad, and we'll finally get this topic back in the "game" section of F95.

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
As, in adorable (for Rimworld standard) foxy waifus.

Also.

Been diggin' some more.

Two things.

First the tutorial.
The issue is probably YET again a .json referencement error.
As I think I saw in the qsp the game trying to load the slave number 905 (so after the 4 NPC) for tutorial.
So.... Adding one; or changing that number in the qsp might do it?

I might try later on.

Also, secondly;

I can't find where the scene pictures are chosen; but, I found something interesting in the Interaction_city table.

For example:

IF interaction_city = 11614:
$place = 'beauty_shop'
$return_lock = 'shop_general'
$interaction_type = 'service'
service_price = 3

g = RAND(1,3)
if g = 1: $service_picture = 'scene\service\service_manicure'
if g = 2: $service_picture = 'scene\service\service_manicure_2'

if g = 3: $service_picture = 'scene\service\service_manicure_3'

copyarr '$text', '$beauty_visage'
$do_service = {
slave["manicure"] = 5
slave["parfume"] = 1
if slave["makeup"] < 3: slave["makeup"] += 1
}
END

This part I highlited is DEFINITLY a random picture setup.
If I can find where each of the sex scene are done, now, we can see if there's something similar or not...
That is cute! Did you draw them? I have to ask, are you a girl? Someone was playing this mod on youtube. The player sounds like a girl. No way can a dude draw something that cute. :p

On a more serious note, qwertyu12359, didn't notice you added several download mirrors until that post from RustDust. Nice! (y)

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
r136a1 again; people seems to confuse me for a dev' for this game; I'm not. Just an over zealous beta tester with a lot of time, and crappy non existant coding skill to train on something!

AinzTilly This isn't my mod. Sadly. I don't have such talent. I just made a patch, to make it compatible with another mod, called Combat Extended, that change everything about how the combat, weapon, armors, and even pawn bodies work. So a lot of reworking to do, only in code though.
And no, I'm not a girl; just a middle age old dude. :p
The mod is Korean though I'm pretty sure, like with many of the good cute race mods.
And I rememeber seeing someone playing it, with a synthetic feminine voice on youtube? Or maybe I'm wrong.

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
AinzTilly This isn't my mod. Sadly. I don't have such talent. I just made a patch, to make it compatible with another mod, called Combat Extended, that change everything about how the combat, weapon, armors, and even pawn bodies work. So a lot of reworking to do, only in code though.
And no, I'm not a girl; just a middle age old dude. :p
That's okay. You have fine taste milord. :p

The mod is Korean though I'm pretty sure, like with many of the good cute race mods.
And I rememeber seeing someone playing it, with a synthetic feminine voice on youtube? Or maybe I'm wrong.
We're probably watching the same video. Someone was talking in a feminine voice. What the hell, that's a dude!? :sick:

Once this accursed image bug gets solved there may be something you will want to mod. The next great area to mod is combat. So much stuff to improve there. Maybe along the lines of Rance VI or Epic Battle Fantasy 5? Something turn-based. RTS wouldn't cut it in this game. Hard to imagine your main character is the trainer of half a dozen overpowered gladiatrices and he's left alone in the field.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
There's no need to mod a Rance game for sure. They're good enough as it is already.
Well.
Most of them are.

I'll keep working on Rimworld.
I'm having truck loads of fun with it, and I just have one mod that would LOOOOOOVE to get some polishing after getting abandonned probably years ago, unfinished; unpolished, definitly not up to date...
And it has fluffy things too. Albeit different, and not as fluffy, but still something I can try to work my poor skills on.

And anyway; I just can't find much way to correct the Jack's bug anyway, so.... I may as well do something. :p

Squidwarden

Sep 12, 2019
Wow, so many post in few days! Amazing advance!

I was doing small stuff for the R34 mod and I have some doubts (I don't know if I found some bug or simply I didn't know this game enough, surely the last one).

1. No problem to see "kiss" picture when training slave.
2. But, training pictures related with "licking" do not appear.
3. Training slave, "titjob" picture works well, "rubbing" pictures only shows "titjob".
4. The json files have a category called "petting", which ingame activities are related with that?

Suggestions for future versions of the game (if accepted)

1) Girls psychology is still a bit weird. It is not easy to understand why a slave disagree to do "martial training" but simultaneously agree with "spider mating". Generally, I think that all sex related activities should be higher taboo for the slaves. Specially the xeno, bdsm and gang related ones.

2) I think (personal opinion) that everything is too cheap. In my opinion, weapons and Master stuff should be x20 expensive (at minimun, you only need to buy them ONE time, if you ask me, I thing that 1000 sparks for the cheapest weapon is a good price...), slave jewels between x10 and x20 and slave clothes around x10. Supposedly, Eternal Rome have scarce resources and everything must not be easy to obtain excepting if you are dirty rich.

3) If you have a "A to S" slave master rank, will be interesting that you will lose your rank and fame if selling low quality slaves in the Auction... in other words, you shouldn't try to cheat or sell slaves "for commoners" in public if you are supposedly a famous & glamorous slaver.

4) The slaves with rank "A to S" should be (at least) x2 or x3 profitable in Auctions.

Points 2 to 4 have the purpose to create the environment in which new slavers have a very harsh terrain to survive, average slaver only gain enough to live day to day , while famous & glamorous slavers (which only sell the best of the best), are the only ones with enough profit to invest in fancy stuff for their slaves. It is only an idea.

Finally, one picture showing a bit taste of the R34 mod :p
small_advance.jpg

I just forget. This girl is called Bowsette. The game called it Sabina. If I edit the json like that:
"seed_name": "Bowsette",

It didn't work :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Trovald

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
There's no need to mod a Rance game for sure. They're good enough as it is already.
Well.
Most of them are.

I'll keep working on Rimworld.
I'm having truck loads of fun with it, and I just have one mod that would LOOOOOOVE to get some polishing after getting abandonned probably years ago, unfinished; unpolished, definitly not up to date...
And it has fluffy things too. Albeit different, and not as fluffy, but still something I can try to work my poor skills on.

And anyway; I just can't find much way to correct the Jack's bug anyway, so.... I may as well do something. :p
If you have to keep tempting us with Rimworld you need to upload that game here in F95! :p

In jack related news qwertyu12359 and Azraeth how about switching the first and last images in the JSON files while Powerairmax comes up with a fix for the image bug? Manually did that in my own game. Didn't edit all of them. Just edited the JSON of the particular slave I'm training. Great thing about JSON you can edit anytime without screwing saves. Maybe someone can again come up with a nifty way to switch them using Notepad++?

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
You can replace; and make it happen for the files you choose to do with Notepad++ no problem; but it won't correct the bug, just delay it. Of course you can do it.
Again, if I didn't, it's because like I said, I don't care much about the images anyway.
For all it matters, I haven't actually launched the game beside the first day of the beta release.
Just been diggin' the files and try to fix bugs, that's all.

And no. I won't release Rimworld here. :p
It's pretty easy to find I'm sure anyway.
But I'll most likely release a full mod this time; not mine, but an old, dusty mod, from years ago that kinda needed some update, rework, and patching...
Hopefully today or tomorrow. Depend on how much I'm able to learn to code, and how fast. :p

Reactions: Smartbadger

brendeoteo

Aug 12, 2018
This is totally an out of place question for the beta release but i have a question regarding difficulty settings in system folder.

I know the higher the obedience difficulty the more harder it is.

But for "slave_obedience_bonus +=" , is the higher the number the harder it is or the opposite? Its quite confusing for me to know the difference ingame with bonus since its hard to get slave obedient anyway.

Edit: Nvm i think it influences starting slave obedience or something. Found out testing by setting it to 99. Wanted to edit thread but forum was on maintenance.

Last edited:

Trovald

Aug 19, 2018
Suggestions for future versions of the game (if accepted)

1) Girls psychology is still a bit weird. It is not easy to understand why a slave disagree to do "martial training" but simultaneously agree with "spider mating". Generally, I think that all sex related activities should be higher taboo for the slaves. Specially the xeno, bdsm and gang related ones.

2) I think (personal opinion) that everything is too cheap. In my opinion, weapons and Master stuff should be x20 expensive (at minimun, you only need to buy them ONE time, if you ask me, I thing that 1000 sparks for the cheapest weapon is a good price...), slave jewels between x10 and x20 and slave clothes around x10. Supposedly, Eternal Rome have scarce resources and everything must not be easy to obtain excepting if you are dirty rich.

3) If you have a "A to S" slave master rank, will be interesting that you will lose your rank and fame if selling low quality slaves in the Auction... in other words, you shouldn't try to cheat or sell slaves "for commoners" in public if you are supposedly a famous & glamorous slaver.

4) The slaves with rank "A to S" should be (at least) x2 or x3 profitable in Auctions.

Points 2 to 4 have the purpose to create the environment in which new slavers have a very harsh terrain to survive, average slaver only gain enough to live day to day , while famous & glamorous slavers (which only sell the best of the best), are the only ones with enough profit to invest in fancy stuff for their slaves. It is only an idea.
I really like those suggestions, but since there are so many inexperienced players i wonder if it would be possible to make those changes only on hard difficulty? I think that game is kind of too easy right now, but making it much harder for everyone would deter casual players.

Reactions: Squidwarden

Squidwarden

Sep 12, 2019
I really like those suggestions, but since there are so many inexperienced players i wonder if it would be possible to make those changes only on hard difficulty? I think that game is kind of too easy right now, but making it much harder for everyone would deter casual players.
It is a good point. It could be even better if it is possible to create an "imposible mode" above hard difficult.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes