Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Doubtful most players will bother implementing fixes themselves. If they're not jack-o-nine-tails fanatics chances are they'll drop the beta and play something else.
Well, here I am.
Neither a fanatic; I don't give even much of a banana about the image bug to be honest; and qwertyu12359 can definitly confirm I never even talked to him before those past few days. I'm just curious about coding, and about the game itself, so I did look upon the code, even with zero knowledge. Just like I just did, and am working for a few patches for another game (Rimworld) with again, a different language, tools, and zero knowledge.

IS it just hard to believe that someone can enjoy doing that?

Not that I care if you don't believe me anyway. :p

I've always been doing this kind of things anyway, well, coding and patching is new, but I've made guide and translation for japanese game while I don't read even a word; so it's not much different.

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
My bad. Forgot to mention my first post on this page was supposed to be for qwertyu12359 only.

Well, here I am.
Neither a fanatic;
Wasn't referring to you. Was referring to guys who should have been playing the beta but aren't.
I don't give even much of a banana about the image bug to be honest; and qwertyu12359 can definitly confirm I never even talked to him before those past few days. I'm just curious about coding, and about the game itself, so I did look upon the code, even with zero knowledge. Just like I just did, and am working for a few patches for another game (Rimworld) with again, a different language, tools, and zero knowledge.
Now that's a problem. qwertyu12359 thinks the image bug is HUGE. You don't give much of a banana because you don't. Or... because you can't figure out how to fix it.

Not that I care if you don't believe me anyway. :p
That's okay I don't care either. :p

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Now that's a problem. qwertyu12359 thinks the image bug is HUGE. You don't give much of a banana because you don't. Or... because you can't figure out how to fix it.
Actually, both! :p

I know it's hard to believe, but I don't see the game as fapping material.
I like the gameplay, the concept, and again, I was curious about how it worked. That's why I dig in the game code, with my oyster-level of game code understanding, and have fun how I can... :p

I really have no idea how to fix it.
But well... I found many other things, while randomly trying to find something, and without any previous knowledge, and in all modesty, I'm already happy about that.
Now I kinda want to learn a little more though, as I enjoyed it, and wouldn't mind getting more in dephth...

Same with Rimworld.
I just started tweeking some value in a mod; and taking way longer than it needed to be for something so simple, but now I want more.
So I'm making a whole patch for a mod compatibility. For fun.

I have weird way to have fun.... I know.
I'm getting old.

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
Actually, both! :p
You're okay brother! (y)

I know it's hard to believe, but I don't see the game as fapping material.
And qwertyu12359 worked so hard to make it that way. Where did he fail you? :p If you don't see it that way... For shame. For shame.

I like the gameplay, the concept, and again, I was curious about how it worked. That's why I dig in the game code, with my oyster-level of game code understanding, and have fun how I can... :p

I really have no idea how to fix it.
But well... I found many other things, while randomly trying to find something, and without any previous knowledge, and in all modesty, I'm already happy about that.
Now I kinda want to learn a little more though, as I enjoyed it, and wouldn't mind getting more in dephth...
You did a great service brother. You made Isabella an MILF again.
Don't go too deep. You'll end up like Dark Helmet and his fucked up 1.7.6 mod.

Same with Rimworld.
I just started tweeking some value in a mod; and taking way longer than it needed to be for something so simple, but now I want more.
Drop that mod and fix jack's effing image bug! :p

So I'm making a whole patch for a mod compatibility. For fun.
I have weird way to have fun.... I know.
I'm getting old.
They say fapping to a thousand 2D virgins can make you young again.

• Haha
Reactions: friede

friede

Oct 4, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or not. Is Felicity supposed to be a loli or a young adult? Since she's supposed to get pregnant in-game she's not a loli. But looking at her json file why are they all lolis?

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
And qwertyu12359 worked so hard to make it that way. Where did he fail you? :p If you don't see it that way... For shame. For shame.
Boobs. So many big boobs. Too much boobs! :p

You did a great service brother. You made Isabella an MILF again.
Don't go too deep. You'll end up like Dark Helmet and his fucked up 1.7.6 mod.
Worry not.
Won't happen.
I'm just the too curious kind.
When I get focused on something, I want to understand it.

While (most) of the bugs are resolved, I did get some resolved myself, and understood WHAT was wrong about the other, this image bug is driving me crazy. I kinda know where to look for, but.... It's still too big, and too long to search. And I want to know!

Drop that mod and fix jack's effing image bug! :p
Dropping cute, fox girls waifus for some more Jack?
NEVER! :p

They say fapping to a thousand 2D virgins can make you young again.
Meh.
Right! :p

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or not. Is Felicity supposed to be a loli or a young adult? Since she's supposed to get pregnant in-game she's not a loli. But looking at her json file why are they all lolis?
Again, if you didn't fix her, her json and her reference in game should be wrong, same as Isabella (that appeared as loli because 1-1000 is referenced as loli, and by default, Isabella, Felicity and the 2 other NPC are numeberd 901-904). So either revert her original number back; or edit the qsp apparence number with her current .json number, and it will be solved. Or so I guess.

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
Boobs. So many big boobs. Too much boobs! :p
You're that vile villain, the enemy of all that is good and boobs! :eek:

Worry not.
Won't happen.
I'm just the too curious kind.
When I get focused on something, I want to understand it.

While (most) of the bugs are resolved, I did get some resolved myself, and understood WHAT was wrong about the other, this image bug is driving me crazy. I kinda know where to look for, but.... It's still too big, and too long to search. And I want to know!
You are following the right path. To fix that image bug so mankind can see more boobs! :p

Dropping cute, fox girls waifus for some more Jack?
NEVER! :p
Wait... You didn't mention cute foxgirls. As in Sakura Dungeon foxgirl cute? I might drop just drop Jack too. :whistle:

Meh.
Right! :p
:ROFLMAO:

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
Again, if you didn't fix her, her json and her reference in game should be wrong, same as Isabella (that appeared as loli because 1-1000 is referenced as loli, and by default, Isabella, Felicity and the 2 other NPC are numeberd 901-904). So either revert her original number back; or edit the qsp apparence number with her current .json number, and it will be solved. Or so I guess.
I think he's referring to the fact that in the game Felicity is a young adult but her json file uses loli images.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
As, in adorable (for Rimworld standard) foxy waifus.

Also.

Been diggin' some more.

Two things.

First the tutorial.
The issue is probably YET again a .json referencement error.
As I think I saw in the qsp the game trying to load the slave number 905 (so after the 4 NPC) for tutorial.
So.... Adding one; or changing that number in the qsp might do it?

I might try later on.

Also, secondly;

I can't find where the scene pictures are chosen; but, I found something interesting in the Interaction_city table.

For example:

IF interaction_city = 11614:
$place = 'beauty_shop'
$return_lock = 'shop_general'
$interaction_type = 'service'
service_price = 3

g = RAND(1,3)
if g = 1: $service_picture = 'scene\service\service_manicure'
if g = 2: $service_picture = 'scene\service\service_manicure_2'

if g = 3: $service_picture = 'scene\service\service_manicure_3'

copyarr '$text', '$beauty_visage'
$do_service = {
slave["manicure"] = 5
slave["parfume"] = 1
if slave["makeup"] < 3: slave["makeup"] += 1
}
END

This part I highlited is DEFINITLY a random picture setup.
If I can find where each of the sex scene are done, now, we can see if there's something similar or not...

• Love
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Okey so.
Maybe.
MAYBE did I find it.

I need to make some tests.

Annnnnnd nope. False alert.
Adding a random draw part dosn't work in an interaction.

I still don't get it...

I added a random image draw to a specific interaction.
Should alternate between 3 images.

But it still draw the SAME first from the .json array, that I didn't put in the random part.

So... There's something elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Trovald

Aug 19, 2018
There is also few minor bugs from 1.8 related to clothing:
1) Slave doesn't get negative moodlets from crown of thorns and steel collar, they should since there is there are mentions of pain in the description of items, and there is related code in item_base
daily_bonus["mood"] -= 2
that doesn't work.
edit: Only crown of thorns seems to have negative mood code for slaves, steel collar strangely only affects assistants.
2) Same for "Noble regalia". Description says that it's uncomfortable. Again there is mood related code
comfort_modifer['regal_suit'] = -1
and it's still broken. I distinctly remember that i received negative moodlets from clothing in the original version from old huntsman.
Also the food/weight/health mechanic works really weird. Slave can go without food for decades if she was fat to begin with, only when slave reaches underweight status she starts experiencing small decrease in health from not eating any food.
Then there are "no masturbation" and "no orgasm" rules, which count towards mandatory amount of rules which slave needs to obey to not get spoiled. Even fresh girls from the market will obey those since (obviously) they do not get aroused. Same can be said for "act as maid/cook" rules. Master can simply do these chores himself and technically, since there is no mess to clean and no food to cook, slaves can't break these rules too.

Last edited:

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019
Okey so.
Maybe.
MAYBE did I find it.

I need to make some tests.

Annnnnnd nope. False alert.
Adding a random draw part dosn't work in an interaction.

I still don't get it...

I added a random image draw to a specific interaction.
Should alternate between 3 images.

But it still draw the SAME first from the .json array, that I didn't put in the random part.

So... There's something elsewhere.
Tried something like this? suggestion

Reactions: JBS_JBS

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Tried something like this? suggestion
I don't mind changing one or two things.
Creating a whole new table, and getting rid of all the json? Not what I want to do as a beta tester. :p

The issue isn't that, if I'm not wrong, it's that in 1.8 you COULD have random images for scenes; and in this beta, you don't. Soooooo.... That's that. What's missing?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Damn, every slave has huge knockers in this game.
Do you think so? A good proportion of them have B/C cups.
1062_black_long_young.png

That's slave number 1062, see? Definitely not "huge". Although she definitely needs a hue shift, her hair being purple, and she being categorized under black haired slaves. :illuminati:

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Do you think so? A good proportion of them have B/C cups.
Yes, I think if somehow manage get average from image, I think they would be over D cup.

But there is another issue with breast sizes, I am pretty sure every girl is D size, I dont mean pictures this time, I mean if you go anatomy of character, all of them are D sized.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes