Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Because they won't make 5 new patched version every day after each bug corrected. :p

There will most likely be another "final" beta version soon enough, that hopefully correct everything at the same time, while they finish working on the new features, and add the rest of the slaves (and add more small boobed ones of course; *wink wink*).
qwertyu12359 will confirm if I'm correct or not.

For now, you can make the fixes yourself; it just take a few seconds after all.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Yes; this page and the one before has all the fixes for all the 1.8 bugs and for Isabella's issue.

The only thing not working right now is showing random images for each scene. That's all.

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019
What about this one from the wiki? :

There seems to be something extremely strange in the armour code or somesuch thing: if you wear, for example, Gothic Plate for a few fights, it seems that the armour bonus becomes innate to you, so even if you take the armour off you still take less damage. And if you keep the armour on, you continue to take less and less damage over time. Something about the Slaver's defence values is extremely unclear. (Tested in Sandbox mode.)

It's still the case with the beta.

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
Yes; this page and the one before has all the fixes for all the 1.8 bugs and for Isabella's issue.

The only thing not working right now is showing random images for each scene. That's all.
Fantastic. Game's now playable. Awesome music by the way. Halfway through beta playthrough.

Auto-save's getting painful though.

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019

This isn't a bug but it's annoying.

Can you guys put the calorie counter on the main screen? It's tedious going back and forth the different screens.

Reactions: JBS_JBS and friede

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This isn't a bug but it's annoying.

Can you guys put the calorie counter on the main screen? It's tedious going back and forth the different screens.
Random images not working is a HUGE bug, if that's what you are referring to (if not, ignore that sentence).

About putting the calorie counter on the main menu. That's a suggestion to keep in mind for the new UI. We might consider it, but keep in mind there's only a few limited amont of visual elements we can put on the main screen without making it look clustered. Moreover, that's kind of the tradeoff between having a nutritionist and checking it out yourself; it fits the lore and the gameplay to make weigh checking tedious. :)

Reactions: friede and r136a1

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019
Random images not working is a HUGE bug, if that's what you are referring to (if not, ignore that sentence).

About putting the calorie counter on the main menu. That's a suggestion to keep in mind for the new UI. We might consider it, but keep in mind there's only a few limited amont of visual elements we can put on the main screen without making it look clustered. Moreover, that's kind of the tradeoff between having a nutritionist and checking it out yourself; it fits the lore and the gameplay to make weigh checking tedious. :)
I was referring to the calorie counter. Thanks for keeping the suggestion in mind.

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019

Found another bug. Baseball bat's red attack doesn't do anything when the enemy is using purple defense.

EDIT - I tried all the fixes you suggested. The tutorial is still not working properly. Felicity is also bugged.

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019

From time to time after I end the day on the top middle screen there is a small sky blue box surrounding a white question mark.

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019

When you go to the slave or assistant's equipment screen the clothing options are overflowing through the bottom of the box.

I think that's it for today. Bughunting should have been less tedious if I didn't have to look at the same images all day long.

Reactions: JBS_JBS

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
Last version I played was 1.7.5.

Let's see. Beta has better music, scenes all looking the same, worse lag. I'll pass.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Found another bug. Baseball bat's red attack doesn't do anything when the enemy is using purple defense.

EDIT - I tried all the fixes you suggested. The tutorial is still not working properly. Felicity is also bugged.
Because I havn't suggested anything for the tutorial! :p

And for felicity, my guess is you also need to either rename the json to her original number (904? Not sure.) or edit the number in the same table as you can do in the qsp so that you can use her current json number. Same as Isabella.
You don't need to rename the files/images as there are, hopefully (I guess, havn't tried that far after all), no confusion like Isabela/Isabella naming.

Found still more bugs. Many erotic rewards showing blank images.
Most likely, same thing as with the kiss/Gloria image issue we discussed a few pages ago.

Last edited:

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
EDIT - I'm supposed to have made this post as a response to qwertyu12359 and no one else.

Reached Patrician. For beta this is nice. Love the music! :giggle:

Some bugs noticed (after applying tracygotrocks' fixes and Azraeth's Isabella fix). Felicity doesn't work. Missing images here and there (couldn't recall which). Getting sick looking at generic images so manually edited json files so first images are non-general ones (like in 1.8). Didn't spend time fighting battles in the fog so could have missed the reported combat bugs. These will all be fixed eventually I believe.

Disabled auto save though. Pointless in long games. Small price to pay for a great mod!

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Reached Patrician. For beta this is nice. Love the music! :giggle:

Some bugs noticed (after applying tracygotrocks' fixes and Azraeth's Isabella fix). Felicity doesn't work. Missing images here and there (couldn't recall which). Getting sick looking at generic images so manually edited json files so first images are non-general ones. Didn't spend time fighting battles in the fog so could have missed the reported combat bugs. These will all be fixed eventually I believe.

Disabled auto save though. Pointless in long games. Small price to pay for a great mod!
Read just above; Felicity (and the 2 other NPC slave girls) fix should be the same as Isabella; almbeit even simplier! :p

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
Read just above; Felicity (and the 2 other NPC slave girls) fix should be the same as Isabella; almbeit even simplier! :p
Not a modder. That's your job. :p My job is to look for bugs beta testing this game.

Already finished Felicity several times in 1.8 thanks to guide here. According to beta changelog her quest wasn't modified so why bother?

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Not a modder. That's your job. :p My job is to look for bugs beta testing this game.

Already finished Felicity several times in 1.8 thanks to guide here. According to beta changelog her quest wasn't modified so why bother?
I'm just like you, a player that had never opened a qsp a few days ago man.
I'm not a modder, nor a dev.
Just a player that tries to help.

So; no, it's not my job.

What was modified in Felicity, as in Isabella and the other girls is the number of her json. Like from 901 for Isabella to 2701.
That's why the game can't find her anymore. SO either putting back her original number, or change this number in the game file let it work again.

AinzTilly

Aug 3, 2019
I'm just like you, a player that had never opened a qsp a few days ago man.
I'm not a modder, nor a dev.
Just a player that tries to help.

So; no, it's not my job.

What was modified in Felicity, as in Isabella and the other girls is the number of her json. Like from 901 for Isabella to 2701.
That's why the game can't find her anymore. SO either putting back her original number, or change this number in the game file let it work again.
Doubtful most players will bother implementing fixes themselves. If they're not jack-o-nine-tails fanatics chances are they'll drop the beta and play something else.

Reactions: JBS_JBS
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes