Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
You were spoiled by Isabella. But yes, hers is a serious bug. Considering most guides advice getting Isabella as early as possible, she'll be the first bug users will notice in the beta.
I meant as in, she is handy if you want a easy/good environnement to test out and try to find the beta bugs. :p
It takes more time without assistant, thus making things tedious, and you NEED to go patrician in sandbox as the only solution. :p

And again, it's a beta, so the gameplay breaking stuff will always be more important than the images or even musics. That's why we're playing right now.

In the "final" version though, obviously it can be the total opposite.
But right now, if something won't let you even play, that's more a worry than not having enough fapping material; trully. :p

But fear not; I'm pretty confident we'll find everything working soon enough...
And with small boobs too! \o/
(and no, not only loli have small boobs. Heck, with this game standards, actually, probably 80% of the women in the world have "small" boobs then. :p)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
You were spoiled by Isabella. But yes, hers is a serious bug. Considering most guides advice getting Isabella as early as possible, she'll be the first bug users will notice in the beta.
Definitely in the top 3 priority.
My take on it was that The slave_index file in the json folder is responsible for the bug? It is still calibrated for the slaves being ~2500 and not 1600. Moreover, it states "last milf: 2570" while Isabella is slave number 2571. I tried to modify the slave_index file to put "last milf: 2574" but Isabelle still glitched out.

My take on it is that, as soon as the girls in the Tutorial are fixed, we will have found the way to fix Isabella. Because they both glitch in the same exact way.

I disagree. Given that this bug isn't fixed version 2 beta ends up an inferior, buggier version 1.8 with amazing music. If fixed this is definitely the best mod yet.
I'm very happy that you find the music amazing! :D
And it will be even better when they will dynamically chance depending on MC's mood. :)
If you have time, try to compare the race_master, and fight_master musics in both 2.0 and 1.7.

P.S. Considering that Hongfire died recently version 2 beta is by default now the one and only English version of jack-o-nine-tails out there.
There are still some download links out there on the internet, I checked. ;) (I can't link to them obviously)

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
God I feel I'm close.

I found two errors on Isabella; albeit not her json.
Both her full and face images should be spelled "isabela" with one l only, this is how the .qsp refers to her, strangely.
With that, the scene in the fog play normally, and we see her pic.
But not her face when back home, and the bug persists.

So there's something wrong that happen in between the two, and I'll find it!

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I found two errors on Isabella; albeit not her json.
Both her full and face images should be spelled "isabela" with one l only, this is how the .qsp refers to her, strangely.
With that, the scene in the fog play normally, and we see her pic.
But not her face when back home, and the bug persists.
Without your fix, the scene in the fog plays normally too... :/

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
So. Few things.

One; I changed isabella.json to 901_isabella.
Seems the game check for this specific number. And there isn't a loli with number 901 currently; just remember to not put one (same with 3 other NPCs).

Two; in the .json; and in the /full folder, Isabella's image should be isabela.png, only one l.

Three; it didn't work untill I made two copies of Isabella /face .png, and renamed them isabella_sepia and isabella_gray, seems the game need three avatars for NPC's.

And there you have it!

No more bug; hopefully, havn't tired her scene or anything.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So. Few things.

One; I changed isabella.json to 901_isabella.
Seems the game check for this specific number. And there isn't a loli with number 901 currently; just remember to not put one (same with 3 other NPCs).

Two; in the .json; and in the /full folder, Isabella's image should be isabela.png, only one l.

Three; it didn't work untill I made two copies of Isabella /face .png, and renamed them isabella_sepia and isabella_gray, seems the game need three avatars for NPC's.

And there you have it!

No more bug; hopefully, havn't tired her scene or anything.
The ideal would be to code the game in order to make Isabella fully playable while keeping her slave 2571. Powerairmax should be able to do it (next time I see him around). Now we know where the bug came from. Thank you :)

The tutorial would need some additional tweaking because one of the character is a loli...

Now the only bug left before releasing another beta version is the "one image loaded only". I really wonder where that comes from...

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I'm still pondering on that one too; but honestly, I have no idea even where to look at; and what for.
I don't know if it's a json call error; the game qsp that just dosn't want to load multiple image per scene, or whatever is it.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
The ideal would be to code the game in order to make Isabella fully playable while keeping her slave 2571. Powerairmax should be able to do it (next time I see him around). Now we know where the bug came from. Thank you :)
... I did it.

You can rename again the json to 2571; IF you edit the qsp, table interaction_city, line 7743; and change assistant_type: to 2571 (instead of 901).

Still have no freaking idea about the images issue...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Again, I'm just a total beginner with coding, especially so with qsp; but...
Do we know it's even ABLE to use multiple images?

And if it does; does Jack's been known to have such feature already?

Because from what I see things in the qsp, there's never a "randomness" whenever the game is calling for an image for an event; that would explain why it dosn't bother getting past the first image of each array...
So... If the qsp support this feature, it's probably needed to add a random "draw" of an image for every single kind of scene in the game then...

Maybe I'm wrong though, actually probably, that's just what I understand from what I've seen so far.

Apr 23, 2018
No what I'm saying is the game will say the character has big boobs. I have a big boob character. The problem is that when I do the paizuri sex, even though she has big boobs, the scene description says she has small boobs.

QUOTE="Azraeth, post: 2496208, member: 951927"]
Depends on the type of girl; but if not loli, both young and milf ALL have huge boobs anyway. Havn't found even one with smaller size in the files; they all have been made with big boobs.
Also; the bug making the first image of scene only appear only make the "general" one from each category come out, so that's probably also why.
[/QUOTE]

Apr 23, 2018
That's of course version 1.8 though not 2.0. I tried playing 2.0 but that has a whole mess of issue which you are already talking about. You can't get Isabella and scenes never change. It makes playing the nerd impossible because he can't succeed without Isabella.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Isabella's issue, and the old 1.8 bugs have been solved.

Only the one scene issue left now.

Also the boobs issue has been delt with too, thaksfully, qwertyu12359 said he took care of it.
Hopefully there is enough related pic with small boobs, didn't check much, but there seemed to be a huge majority of big ones. That's still pretty minor for me, despite my tastes though. :p

Reactions: Smartbadger

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Again, I'm just a total beginner with coding, especially so with qsp; but...
Do we know it's even ABLE to use multiple images?

And if it does; does Jack's been known to have such feature already?

Because from what I see things in the qsp, there's never a "randomness" whenever the game is calling for an image for an event; that would explain why it dosn't bother getting past the first image of each array...
So... If the qsp support this feature, it's probably needed to add a random "draw" of an image for every single kind of scene in the game then...

Maybe I'm wrong though, actually probably, that's just what I understand from what I've seen so far.
Yes it is possible, it has always been possible. I just tested it on 1.8, for blowjobs for exemple, it showed the picture randomly amongst all the ones listed in the slave's json.

Also the boobs issue has been delt with too, thaksfully, @qwertyu12359 said he took care of it.
I didn't say that all girls' boobs descriptions matched in size. I said that if you looked carefully inside the "full" folder, there are girls with small boobs. (y)

Apr 23, 2018
Well I downloaded my 1.8 version from the jack o nine wiki, but where would I get the updated version? Nevermind I found the link to the F95 version. I think it might be different that the one I was using.

Isabella's issue, and the old 1.8 bugs have been solved.

Only the one scene issue left now.

Also the boobs issue has been delt with too, thaksfully, qwertyu12359 said he took care of it.
Hopefully there is enough related pic with small boobs, didn't check much, but there seemed to be a huge majority of big ones. That's still pretty minor for me, despite my tastes though. :p

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I think I found it man.
Maybe.

In the 1.8; in the generate_stock table; there is a LOT more stuff; especially things like this:

stock["sub_hug"] += RAND (3,5)
stock["sub_kiss"] += RAND (3,5)
stock["sub_bj"] += RAND (3,5)

The way I get it; it call back the events; and might be making a random pull from the stock of images.
At least, you don't have that in your qsp; so... Maybe worth a try.

I'll backup my qsp, and make a try.

EDIT:

Nah.... I dosn't sounds right...

I'll keep trying though.

Apr 23, 2018
Well if the isabella issue and the paizuri issue has been fixed then the file has not been updated. I just downloaded the beta on page 62 and the problems are still there.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes