pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Common skills are non sexual skills , all counts , Pony and pet play are harder to train early

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Went ahead and uploaded the non-sex scenes since it was a small upload. The sex scenes are about 5GB, so I might get around to it later this evening or soonish.

Just extract to the main Jack-o-Nine folder where "game" folder is located. Backup Jack-o-nine-tails/game/content/pic if you want to keep all your old pictures.

*:
Sex pack

Is this everything or are you still finishing up? (I ask because 5 GB, downloading now just curious for my future fapping time schedual)

spaceghostsfm

Oct 14, 2016
Is this everything or are you still finishing up? (I ask because 5 GB, downloading now just curious for my future fapping time schedual)
That is all of my image replacements. I split it up because the sex portion is way larger than the cooking/cleaning/etc. Also MEGA has a 5GB download limit.

I don't plan on changing or updating it for a while (if ever).

Reactions: phlore101

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
That is all of my image replacements. I split it up because the sex portion is way larger than the cooking/cleaning/etc. Also MEGA has a 5GB download limit.

I don't plan on changing or updating it for a while (if ever).
Awesome. I'll try and grab it later. Gotta wait for something else and then reset my limits.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
What rank are you trying to get to? The wiki helps a lot. Maybe a bit too much...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to guess that you are trying to get from C to B. You need a green skill which is A or better. Can be common or sexual. If you don't want to check out the wiki, please tell us a little bit more about your current slave and I can let you know what you need.

It has been a long time since I played. Went back and tried it out. Green is actually S+, so to get from C to B you need to common skills at S+.

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
is it just me or anyone else have trouble when saving?... i tried every mode when i tried saving, my game crash.. i can only do quicksave.. did i miss something?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
is it just me or anyone else have trouble when saving?... i tried every mode when i tried saving, my game crash.. i can only do quicksave.. did i miss something?
Instead of toggling between full screen and window mode as @Obrist suggests, I just play in maximum window mode so I can use the file option in the top left corner. :)

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Hello everyone. First I want to say that I'm very happy (and surprised) to see this game living, and that she lives with the mods. I played it in the process of development and actively helped the Hunter with testing and use and was very upset when he at the moment said that he was throwing it.
I have a question: is there any honest (or not very) way to increase Empathy? I have an almost perfect assistant, and I think how to fix it. Saveeditor could not help me, Artmoney did not work either. So how do I raise the Empathy?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Instead of toggling between full screen and window mode as @Obrist suggests, I just play in maximum window mode so I can use the file option in the top left corner. :)
when I have maximum window, there nothing there on the top left to save. aslo is there a way to sell substance

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone. First I want to say that I'm very happy (and surprised) to see this game living, and that she lives with the mods. I played it in the process of development and actively helped the Hunter with testing and use and was very upset when he at the moment said that he was throwing it.
I have a question: is there any honest (or not very) way to increase Empathy? I have an almost perfect assistant, and I think how to fix it. Saveeditor could not help me, Artmoney did not work either. So how do I raise the Empathy?
Checking the Wiki in the OP, under slaves, this is what it says about empathy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sexiwof

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
I remember playing this ages ago, i dont remember sanity being such a huge fucking pain though, every stupid slave its a big problem now

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Greetings.
Can anyone tell what the difference between all these HF versions?
As far as I remember, the 1.7.5 should be the latest one - and also the "bug" free version. The other one, the 1.7.6 technically speaking is the last one but some people says that contains bug all over the game... but since I didn't try it (because I'm sticking with the previous and I'm fine like this), I can't confirm that. Also both of them comes with already the images inside, while the 1.7.3 (the one at the bottom) instead not and you've to download the two packs below.

For a detailed "changelog", wait for someone else. Surely they know more than me xD

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
which one should i download?Original or reboot?
I suggest you to download the "reboot" one (1.7.5 or 1.7.6, whichever you want since both of them comes with images. Just look at my post above for the main difference) since the original I don't think it have the same amount of content as the reboot one's.

Reactions: pcg50 and macedo
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes