Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, @fallout4fap
Yeah, ofc, soon I'll write some advices, personaly for your request : )

Attention!
Bad news:
After the forum will be upgraded, I will lose the ability to edit my posts.
Therefore, this not a small and still not finished guide will be deleted and not be updated.
P.S. If something will be changed I'll edit this post with related info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wiki Guide:

Last edited:
Reactions: fallout4fap

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
thx @Hotar88 can i have more than 2 slaves in the same time ?
Hm, you can have only 7 (10 with some mods) slaves maximum:
1 is always with you in the "Slave" slot, other 6 in the "Cryostatic Cell".

But, you can't use them at the same time because you have only 1 active "Slave" slot.
Another slot is for your assistant what can be only one.

So, generally, only 1 slave and 1 assistant (she is just a girl - bought slave or founded assistant),
and only 6 slots in the "Cryostatic Cell" for any girl in the storage.

Reactions: fallout4fap

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Just found this site today. Jack is certainly an old favorite, glad to find out that old hunstsman is working on something. I think he really made a neat setting in eternal Rome.

Reactions: victkh

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Just found this site today. Jack is certainly an old favorite, glad to find out that old hunstsman is working on something. I think he really made a neat setting in eternal Rome.
Greetings @StJesuz
Old Huntsman completed the development of Jack. Last official version is 1.21.
All other versions by community HongFire and other people.

Now Old Huntsman works on
And on

Last edited:
Reactions: victkh
Jul 22, 2017
Hello! I'm new to this ''game'' and I wonder which of the many should I download? I guess it's v1.7.6 but do I need to download the LITE with it? ( Not sure what LITE means or is )

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello! I'm new to this ''game'' and I wonder which of the many should I download? I guess it's v1.7.6 but do I need to download the LITE with it? ( Not sure what LITE means or is )
Or you could just scroll above in this same page, since the answer lies there. But for your greatest joy (and my displeasure), I'll quote what I said.
As far as I remember, the 1.7.5 should be the latest one - and also the "bug" free version. The other one, the 1.7.6 technically speaking is the last one but some people says that contains bug all over the game... but since I didn't try it (because I'm sticking with the previous and I'm fine like this), I can't confirm that. Also both of them comes with already the images inside, while the 1.7.3 (the one at the bottom) instead not and you've to download the two packs below.

For a detailed "changelog", wait for someone else. Surely they know more than me XD
I suggest you to download the "reboot" one (1.7.5 or 1.7.6, whichever you want since both of them comes with images. Just look at my post above for the main difference) since the original I don't think it have the same amount of content as the reboot one's.
So it's your choice. Also the "Lite" version is the same as the others (in this case, the Lite of the 1.7.6 is the same as his own counterpart). The only thing that change is the size of the archive but mostly because the images that are inside they have a slightly low quality instead of the one's that you'll obtain by downloading the normal one - and it's compressed as good as possible (usually it's like this. Don't know if the Lite here is different from others).

Hope I made myself clear!

Reactions: xןʞ

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Yay!

Can anyone link similar games like this? Thanks

Last edited:

krul_tepes

Aug 21, 2017
Guys There is a cheat mod! For 1.7.6(Latest) , all the credits go to ShinbaAbe
DOWNLOAD:

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Hello, I have downloaded the soft quest player 5 but after running the game it look like it is buuged or not compatibile with this application. (I have original game). Should I have different version of qsp?

lilkittyamy

Feb 14, 2018
So I cant do sparring in the arena, and I cant go patrolling the fog (which means I cant get free slaves from combat). The options are grayed out. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
So I cant do sparring in the arena, and I cant go patrolling the fog (which means I cant get free slaves from combat). The options are grayed out. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
most likely you're too tired to do that , and don't try to patrol the fog until you're well equipped

lilkittyamy

Feb 14, 2018
Huh, I didnt realize low energy would prevent you from doing things... given that you can literally work yourself to unconciousness...

lilkittyamy

Feb 14, 2018
How can I cure extreme levels of despair in a slave? I got a contract that gave me the worst possible slave to work with: "Lots of spikes of disobedience" and an "Aura considerably stronger than my own" that was willfull, tough, and proud. It took me a week straight of beating her senseless to get her to do anything I said at all, and now she never gets higher than severely depressed with 5 tentacles of despair, and she can barely learn anything cause low interest.

Oh and its a contract for concubine, which normally i could train easily cause I use silk daddy, but when it takes three tries to train a single rank -.-

*Edit* Finished the contract in 22 days. Even at the end she only had 2 points of obediance and still had all the other problems. I only made a total profit of 128s. I would still like to know how to cure despair in case this comes up in the future.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes