bargian

May 7, 2017
I totaly dont get fight now....
Before HF patch i could patrol fog and fight in arena however i wanted, now i can barely win with shinobi and cant even beat slums guys....
Is there good combat guide somewhere? Or could u guys give me more tips?
Im herculean and master swordsman, but looks like i have not enought "hearts" barely ~50 ...

bargian

May 7, 2017
I have read it, its not rly helpfull i dont belive she just win with anything... where most of bigest enemies just have me for 2 hits.

bargian

May 7, 2017
best way now its to download 1.7.5 from gdrive and patch 1.7.6 from mega, otherwise ull esceed mega's dl limit

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
i have a problem launcing a game.After i download cheat qsp file and replace it to my old qsp i can't play anymore.When warning occurs and i click want to continue and end up in white screen.
I download 1.7.3 version and when i launch a game it can't continue coz it does not show full content and i can't click continue buttom.Help me.

Tonicdog

Jun 5, 2017
can someone torrent it? gdrive gives me a network error after 1gb download and dnt have a mega account

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
so i love the game but there 2 game mechanics that are giving me issues the pride stats and combat can any1 explain these to me in depth would really appreciate it thanks

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So weird this isn't more popular, I think it is because it's kinda hard to master... well oh well

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi. Just stumbled across this game? Is this any good (does it have animations or just pics?)? And how much content does it have? I am asking because the ON-HOLD tag isn't very reassuring :) Thanks in advance!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi. Just stumbled across this game? Is this any good (does it have animations or just pics?)? And how much content does it have? I am asking because the ON-HOLD tag isn't very reassuring :) Thanks in advance!
Is it any good? I think this is hands down the best or most complete sandbox slave trainer game to date. Content? loli, young and mature slaves to train in all kinds of stuff with a full city for you to explore and interact with, gladiator games, chariot races, the border fights with beasts...

And yep if you download the modded version or the 1.7.6 you'll get tons of animated stuff, quite decent but not full HD.

Overall this is a 9.5/10 game and it's been abandoned because QSP isn't the best engine to do this, on the other hand you can try Brothel King which is made with renpy but is not remotely close to this one, but it's getting there.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is it any good? I think this is hands down the best or most complete sandbox slave trainer game to date. Content? loli, young and mature slaves to train in all kinds of stuff with a full city for you to explore and interact with, gladiator games, chariot races, the border fights with beasts...

And yep if you download the modded version or the 1.7.6 you'll get tons of animated stuff, quite decent but not full HD.

Overall this is a 9.5/10 game and it's been abandoned because QSP isn't the best engine to do this, on the other hand you can try Brothel King which is made with renpy but is not remotely close to this one, but it's getting there.
Oh thanks for the info. Is the modded version very different from the original in terms of content? Thanks

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I confess to being half lost in the home of downloads. For those who want to have the best version of the game, with all possible patches regardless of size, animations welcome if they are not bad ...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I confess to being half lost in the home of downloads. For those who want to have the best version of the game, with all possible patches regardless of size, animations welcome if they are not bad ...
It's not that hard honestly. In the OP there are three version:

- 1.7.3 (what i'm still using) that comes without images, gifs and such. It's just the modded base game. In fact afterwards, you need to download the packs under that, By Oslow or By MasterNoName (first is censored, second is partially censored).
- 1.7.5 that have already all the needed images, gifs and such inside (and if you want to upload to the latest, 1.7.6, there's just a single file that you need to download).
- 1.7.6 it's the latest version as of now and even that comes already with all the images, gifs and such. Or if you don't care about those, there is even the Lite version that have only the first frame of every images - so no gif or anything and it's size is waaay decreased compared to the original.

Your choice! It's not that difficult.

Reactions: RJP

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'd personally recommend using 1.7.5 HF (from HongFire forums)

1.7.6 has hardened the obedience curve and it needs some more mastering, you need to rape and break your slaves into submission and then gradually let them lose fear. Then you need to punish them justly so they don't gain more fear and despair and then you need to "pamper" them accordingly so they don't become spoiled... then and only then they can start to fall in love and gain devotion. That takes 2 or 3 extra months to make an S+ slave.

A pain in the ass IMHO, unless you go full pro and start using love potions and shit like that which means having lots of moneis

Reactions: RJP
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes