Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Auto Save has been changed over the versions.
I think in Version 1.7 it was every 10th turn or every morning (if not turned off).
I think standard folder for saves is C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\FastQSP
I'd still rather recoment makeing manual saves at key locations every so often (before an Arena fight and before takeing a training Quest in the guild or before turning in a slave in the neighborhoods).
The file locations for those saves can be changed manually (and be remembered)
The dificulty of the game is high enough, that you don't want to overwrite all your saves every morning, yet every 10th can be to long either.

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
Auto Save has been changed over the versions.
I think in Version 1.7 it was every 10th turn or every morning (if not turned off).
I think standard folder for saves is C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\FastQSP
I'd still rather recoment makeing manual saves at key locations every so often (before an Arena fight and before takeing a training Quest in the guild or before turning in a slave in the neighborhoods).
The file locations for those saves can be changed manually (and be remembered)
The dificulty of the game is high enough, that you don't want to overwrite all your saves every morning, yet every 10th can be to long either.
Hmm I found out now where I can save but when I save and close the game and open it again my saves aren't there anymore do you know why?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First are you sure that you load from the correct folder?
second did you check the format of your save? (save games need to have the .sav extension)
Did you use Quick save or normal save?
Did you try to change the save location?
Did your Antivirus program put those files into Quarantane or even delete?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
do I have to download all versions separately or just download v 1.7.6
1.7.6 latest but told its hard. 1.7.5 is about normal level. 1.7.5 u can also add mod by NEMTH'S MOD. No but 3 choices up to you

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to save and load my games, I cant find the manual save and even if I put auto save on for daily, I cant find the load option in the main menu.

Reactions: mathias

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...check wether your "save" folder is the same as your "load" folder.
Windows engine can mess with you on that regard, you might need to renavigate to your desired folder... repeatedly if you use a tool like ccleaner as it delete the memory for such

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
...check wether your "save" folder is the same as your "load" folder.
Windows engine can mess with you on that regard, you might need to renavigate to your desired folder... repeatedly if you use a tool like ccleaner as it delete the memory for such
It's strange when I go to the game folder I can only find the save folder? :/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not necesarrily ... you can choose where to save your game, however if you do you have to change the load folder aswell
see below

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Damn son 1.7.6 is insufferable, every girl is a full blown rebel waiting for you to slip just an inch to go full retard in terms of spoiling... literally unplayable.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Damn son 1.7.6 is insufferable, every girl is a full blown rebel waiting for you to slip just an inch to go full retard in terms of spoiling... literally unplayable.
Yea had a lot say that, best 1 is the 1.7.5 dont know why they made 1.7.6 so hard

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
You have to literally mistreat your new slave (put her to sleep on the floor, dehydrated food, the rules...) then you have to break her will as usual with the pride things (shame podium, exhibitions...).

THEN after a week or so she's in the sweet spot, but that sweet spot is so fragile you can only underpraise her for whatever she does and actually deliver some harsh punishments once in a while, if you fail to do so she becomes spoiled and if you DARE try and "put her in her place" then 90% of the time she ignores you and basically tells you to fuck off and regains even more spoil points and like 3 levels of pride...

Jesus F. Christ! I had to test it with a cheat character with maxed stats and even then it becomes HARD AS FUCK to dominate a loli that you took as a damned slave.

1.7.5 all the way, maybe with the mod and even then it could use some editing with the QGEN tool

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1.7.6 latest but told its hard. 1.7.5 is about normal level. 1.7.5 u can also add mod by NEMTH'S MOD. No but 3 choices up to you
I'm so glad to see this comment. It was so confused of what to download; Since, this will be my first time ever play this game. :eazyHype:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
than I gues any of the games/mods will be a challenge for you.
this game caused a great amount of frustration to me before I learned to adept to the game mechanics and learned to survive longer than the first month

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Question,
I just finished the game tutorial. During the examination work in the tutorial, whenever I cast auspex spell; there will be a 'Debug info' option next to the slave avatar. This 'Debug info' shows more information of the slave stats in number (e.g Obedience: 16, Fear: 2, etc).

Anyway, in any other game mode (story, custom or sandbox). After, I cast auspex spell; this 'Debug info' option does not appear. Therefore, does this 'Debug info' option only available in the tutorial or does it still exist in other game mode and hidden somewhere else that I have not aware of?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes