Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not entirely sure, but in 1.5 debug mode was indeed available as a matter of means...maybe it was removed again in 1.6 ...or you need the black fire crown (complete the Forum Quest of the member of House Corvus-i.e. deliver a fully grown fog fiend to him)

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Someone can tell me where i brand my slaves? :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
I believe there are three ways to brand a slave. The first requires high magic, and you cast the branding spell to get a magical brand. Uncle Bo is the tattoo artist, he can apply a tattoo brand in the outcasts quarter. You can also get a brand involving a hot iron, perhaps from the steel rose in the necropolis.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Someone can tell me where i brand my slaves? :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
His shop's name is 'Tattoos by Bo'. Or something similar. I going off of memory here and I can't remember the name of the neighbourhood. It's not the neighbourhood where you buy BDSM apparel. And it's not the White neighbourhood, nor the Taurus one, nor the one with the medical centre. Not the Fogs either! Both you and i should have checked the wiki...

[EDIT]

keksekaeq

Jun 16, 2017
guys how do i run this game. I downloaded and extracted it and there is a file named "jack.qproj" and i searched for qproj file opener, found FreeQ and tried to run it from there but failed. Which program do i need?

Hi Kitsune

Jan 12, 2018
guys how do i run this game. I downloaded and extracted it and there is a file named "jack.qproj" and i searched for qproj file opener, found FreeQ and tried to run it from there but failed. Which program do i need?
I'm no "guy" but i will trie to help. xD Normaly, there should be an .exe in the extracted folder. :) can it be that you downloaded only a mod? Or the "lite - lite"-version that's only the jack.qproj file, than you have to download a normal version and copie that jack.qproj file into the now new extracted folder that you downloaded and put the file in the "game folder" in it and overwrite the old.;)

keksekaeq

Jun 16, 2017
I'm no "guy" but i will trie to help. XD Normaly, there should be an .exe in the extracted folder. :) can it be that you downloaded only a mod? Or the "lite - lite"-version that's only the jack.qproj file, than you have to download a normal version and copie that jack.qproj file into the now new extracted folder that you downloaded and put the file in the "game folder" in it and overwrite the old.;)
There isn't any exe files in any document unfortunately. Bummer. And I can't download again because of crappy internet :( Anyway thank you no guy.

Hi Kitsune

Jan 12, 2018
There isn't any exe files in any document unfortunately. Bummer. And I can't download again because of crappy internet :( Anyway thank you no guy.
Thats meh. ._. i had downloaded it from hongfire and there it was relativ easy to get it to work. :D

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
plz help guys. I'm trying to make a slave for Kamael, but he told me my slave lacks credibility, but I dont understand what to do because my slave is mastered his loyalty. I have no ideas, plz help.
I'm playing v1.7.6 Reboot of Sorts by Crushboss on HongFire.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she is "unknown" try to let her win fights in the Arena and races.
Being famous opens doors in certain circels

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you remember, that a once refused slaves will be refused on the next try again simply because she was refused before?
you might to need to hand out 3 other slaves first before you can reattempt

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
once refused slaves will be refused on the next try again
Well, no. I try to give same slave to The hand, he refused me (because i forgot about virginity), then in 2 days i gave him the same slave but with virginity and he took her.
So, there is somthing else with Kamael.

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, I need help again.
I'm stuck with Felicity's quest, I'm sure I did all the quest items, but Lord Spectre refuses to accept the quest, says Felicity needs to trained and corrupted.
Tell me, what am I missing here? I'm sure I did everything right.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes