Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Problem solved, it seems... After some tests, the "generate_stock" was broken because of this part :

Code:
!Makes it harder to train in both gladiatrix and pet or pony since they use opposing skills - crushboss
if stock["gladiatrix"] > 2: stock["pet"] = 0 & stock["dressage"] = 0
if stock["pet"] > 2 or stock["dressage"] > 2: stock["gladiatrix"] = 0
if stock["gladiatrix_affinity"] = 1: stock["pet_affinity"] = 0 & stock["dressage_affinity"] = 0 & stock["cowSK_affinity"] = 0
if stock["pet_affinity"] = 1 or stock["dressage_affinity"] = 1: stock["gladiatrix_affinity"] = 0
The added lines broke it, I don't know why :
Code:
!Makes it harder to train in both gladiatrix and pet or pony since they use opposing skills - crushboss
if stock["gladiatrix"] > 2: stock["pet"] = 0 & stock["dressage"] = 0 & stock["cow"] = 0
if stock["pet"] > 2 or stock["dressage"] > 2 or stock ["cow"] > 2: stock["gladiatrix"] = 0
if stock["gladiatrix_affinity"] = 1: stock["pet_affinity"] = 0 & stock["dressage_affinity"] = 0 & stock["cow_affinity"] = 0
if stock["pet_affinity"] = 1 or stock["dressage_affinity"] or stock["cow_affinity"] = 1: stock["gladiatrix_affinity"] = 0
After removing them it works correctly...

Reactions: Daba
Apr 23, 2018
What would I have to do if I wanted to add my own pictures for the slaves. I know that they have a system for age, eye color, and hair color, but how does it determine say breast size? Do I just take a picture I like and rename it brown_long_brown or something like that?

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Unsure if I figured it out, but I think I "might" understand how you "unlock" the extra appearances options for your assistant. Assuming you are able to use neoplasty on the slaves, you can start choosing which appearances they will have as a slave. After choosing, you unlock a second appearance option in either "maid", "secretary", or "dominatrix" and it appears they are set to whichever appearance you've choose. I've tested it on a fresh start on Isabella and I always get the same second appearance if I choose a specific appearance. Test it on an old save that is basically at end game on a different slave and the same apply. Whichever neoplasty option you choose will determine your second appearance. It didn't even matter if your slave specialize in a specific skillset or not. I had no rank on maid and still got the maid option unlocked. I still do not know if you are able to get a second appearance without using neoplasty. So far, I only have them unlock after that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well picture sets are combined by their name in the picture folder, but aside from that you can also edit the json files of the girls of your desire... however only the unique ones have actual names, so you would have to edit any other file to find a girl type you want...this is how they normally look... can be edited with every text editor

Apr 23, 2018
well picture sets are combined by their name in the picture folder, but aside from that you can also edit the json files of the girls of your desire... however only the unique ones have actual names, so you would have to edit any other file to find a girl type you want...this is how they normally look... can be edited with every text editor
Thanks. Anyone know how to teach a slave the nymphomaniac trait?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Has there been any recent updating to the images?
I'm not aware of anyone currently making new image packs for this game. This game is notoriously hard to work on.

A user named torcher54 on the (RIP) made a tool to make it easier to add artwork to the game. Here's a (even has documentation).

Reactions: Riujin and den_saga

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I'm not aware of anyone currently making new image packs for this game. This game is notoriously hard to work on.

A user named torcher54 on the (RIP) made a tool to make it easier to add artwork to the game. Here's a (even has documentation).
Tyvm for this info, definitely will look into this.

DarkDeluder

Sep 14, 2018
If you can, download them both and do a split screen where you can compare thumbnails and combine them into your own pack. Then back up the resulting image pack into an archive and stash it. That's what I did. I had a combo of grimdark/masternoname/oslow. The top 2 were grimdark and oslow with masternoname picking up where the other 2 left off. They all have slightly different flavors of the image files that the game calls for.
Make absolutely certain that you preserve the folder structure and don't alter the names of the files or the folders.
upl

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
i dont know is this game rocket sience or something? ive been sitting here more then 5 hours and im not able to make a slave obedient ... ive tried the tutorial twice and i failed ... could you guys give me some tips or am i just too incompetent?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
try to be in a good mood (that has indeed an effect), let your slave sleep on the ground and give her canned food, give her atleast 2 chores from the right side [I normally use force humility and Behave:alarm], use "!" Option and explain her situation 3 times dureing the next days, try to avoid punishment as that will come back to bite you very fast. If the slave has some spoil use "!" put her in place or you won't make any progress at all.
Use "Ausperx" spell to see her aura every 3 days (more frequent if her points of rebelion [first indicator] is getting close to zero).
now allow her to rest on a mat and use encourage under "!" to improve her mood make sure she is happy.
depending on your own aura a normal slave takes 2 weeks (or less) to become obedient enough for most tasks.
At the beginning make her train her endurance for more training actions and since that takes hardly any obedience

Reactions: xoxo1001

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
i tried that approuch but my slaves just keep being depressed until they kill them selfes or run away, maybe im just not a nice person to be with lol

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i tried that approuch but my slaves just keep being depressed until they kill them selfes or run away, maybe im just not a nice person to be with lol
If you have problem with that, iirc you can always change the obedience difficulty on the option menu! You can begin with a more simple way to "approach" things and then, when you understood enough how it works, you can switch it up to normal again! This is what I did, honestly.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Runaways can be prevented by buying a collar for your slave and equipping it, also make sure to brand/tattoo your mark onto them. Despair leads to suicide, and can be averted by rewarding and encouraging your slave.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
an other way to prevent escapes is useing the magical slaveseal (last spell).
and suicide shouldn't be a problem as long as you prevent fatal states or broken mind.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
so. i rediscovered this game here and saw there is a LOT of versions on op. can someone here tell me which is the latest/best version to download and has there been anything new added in the past 2 or 3 years? thanks!

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
oh boi i finaly managed to get a slave to do things, she has "a lot of open buds of obedience" now but ive set the obedience difficulty to easy... also she became insane eeeh, i did it xD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
probably pushed to strongly oon the perverted rules... but the ingame tutorial is more like an extreme hard mode than the game itself... upping a girls endurance allows her to participate in the arena which strengthens Temperament and Nature by 10 on win (they counter insantity with rising perversion) for instances, but tutorial doesn't have shops and arena as far as I remember...

Reactions: sksk
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes