Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
lower her rebellion, and raise her obedience
also make sure that her endurance is nearly the highest level

D

Deleted member 227835

I've a question that I haven't been able to find using the thread search. While using the Cheat Engine, how do you freeze the Slaver's energy value so that it's unlimited rather than constantly changing the value?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I've a question that I haven't been able to find using the thread search. While using the Cheat Engine, how do you freeze the Slaver's energy value so that it's unlimited rather than constantly changing the value?
Both slaves and slaver have their energy as exact 4 bytes address (uncheck fast scan if you can't find it), so it's quite easy to find. You have table with pointers on fearlessrevolution com for 1.7.5. version (not sure if it works with other versions, probably not).
If table doesn't work try to right-click on energy address and select "Pointer scan for this address". With any luck, you'll end with usable pointers, so you won't need to search for energy address constantly (addresses in Jack do change quite often, but lucky, most thing are exact 4 bytes search).
To freeze address, set value to "5" (max energy) and click on address box to activate freeze.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Glaoui
D

Deleted member 227835

Both slaves and slaver have their energy as exact 4 bytes address (uncheck fast scan if you can't find it), so it's quite easy to find. You have table with pointers on fearlessrevolution com for 1.7.5. version (not sure if it works with other versions, probably not).
If table doesn't work try to right-click on energy address and select "Pointer scan for this address". With any luck, you'll end with usable pointers, so you won't need to search for energy address constantly (addresses in Jack do change quite often, but lucky, most thing are exact 4 bytes search).
To freeze address, set value to "5" (max energy) and click on address box to activate freeze.
Hope this helps.
Thank you, Daba. That helped indeed.

Reactions: Daba

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
something i`d wanted to add about versions of this game.
I tried almost all versions of this game presented on the first page (1.7.3-1.7.6) and some others, that are not presented here.
It was more than a year ago, but as far as I see notnig changes still now.
After all tests done, I`ve decided to stay on Crushboss HF v1.7.5 (2016-10-03) with a patch from Fugitive Red (18.06.2017).

v1.7.5 by crushboss is the most playable/logical/stable version from my point of view and there is a , corresponding to this version

patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red for v1.7.5 is mostly a QoL patch, which almost does not interfere with a gameplay, saving a lot of time.

Though the Nemth's mod (2017-10-28) for 1.7.5 is a good patch too, but not so helpful and not compatible with that 1.8 patch

I do not why, but in the first place the patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red was listed and downloadble from the page, but at some point all information about it was deleted. So there is a link just in case:

Basically, this patch adds some very logical amenities in the interface and functionality of 1.7.5. Almost does not interfere with the gameplay, with the exception of the jewelry section (jewelry store: rings, earrings) - they are partially redone and give a different bonuses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this setup include the animation patches or is it compatible with them? I just stumpled upon this game and want to give it a run. What animation patch is best?

EDIT: Whats the difference between the Nemth's and Fugitive Red patch?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Are there any way to increase common skills other than slave training?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Are there any way to increase common skills other than slave training?
Go to: White Town -> Trade Square -> Boutique of Servilia Quint -> Menswear.
There buy clothes for you. In your home equip it. In "()" what skill it gives
Medical gown +1 to Medic (Nurse)
Aketon +1 to Fighter (Martial Arts)
Wizard Robe +1 Magic (Alchemy)
Formal Suit +1 to Artist (Clerical Work + Etiquette + Dancing + Singing + Music Lesson + Pet/Pony)
Livery +1 to Stewardship (Cleaning + Cooking)

For Johnny (?? highest difficulty level) you need to buy it an the first visit in White Town, so you could train your slaves personally (and bringing Isabella to Rome to use her as trainer after you finish all you can do).

Also buy girl clothes for training purpose - they give small bonus to subsequent skill training.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can raise combat prownes and constitution by takeing practice matches in the Colloseum aswell
and if you have a kitchen you can personally clean and cook at home to raise those skills

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Go to: White Town -> Trade Square -> Boutique of Servilia Quint -> Menswear.
There buy clothes for you. In your home equip it. In "()" what skill it gives
Medical gown +1 to Medic (Nurse)
Aketon +1 to Fighter (Martial Arts)
Wizard Robe +1 Magic (Alchemy)
Formal Suit +1 to Artist (Clerical Work + Etiquette + Dancing + Singing + Music Lesson + Pet/Pony)
Livery +1 to Stewardship (Cleaning + Cooking)

For Johnny (?? highest difficulty level) you need to buy it an the first visit in White Town, so you could train your slaves personally (and bringing Isabella to Rome to use her as trainer after you finish all you can do).

Also buy girl clothes for training purpose - they give small bonus to subsequent skill training.

But this only gives a +1 to the skill? I was thinking more if you could go to a trainer in a town and take lessons or hire a tutor for yourself? BTW I can't find the exact benefits of hiring a tutor/lessons for slave skills. Whats better? Is one more expensive?

EDIT: Also, the martial arts skill good for anything? The wiki dosen't say anything about it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But this only gives a +1 to the skill? I was thinking more if you could go to a trainer in a town and take lessons or hire a tutor for yourself? BTW I can't find the exact benefits of hiring a tutor/lessons for slave skills. Whats better? Is one more expensive?

EDIT: Also, the martial arts skill good for anything? The wiki dosen't say anything about it.
MC Training: See my post above
Trainer: Trainer don't have a skill limitation... which means if you need to train your slave in a skill you or your assistant haven't sufficiently mastered that's the only option to do it
Martial Arts: for player it determines how many special moves he can learn from the tutor in the Arena, also was meant to have an impact on direct combat... but never could confirm that

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
MC Training: See my post above
Trainer: Trainer don't have a skill limitation... which means if you need to train your slave in a skill you or your assistant haven't sufficiently mastered that's the only option to do it
Martial Arts: for player it determines how many special moves he can learn from the tutor in the Arena, also was meant to have an impact on direct combat... but never could confirm that
Thanks. The only info i found on MA skill is one guy who wants to buy a slave with high MA skills. It should logically help Galdiatrix but I can't find anything that confirms it, you can't even see the skill on the slave panel.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
"Gladiatrix" is name for Fighting skill for Slave (Lessons are Martial Arts).
Also Gladiatrix is name for Job, but to be able to sold her as it she needs high Pride and Nature stat with correspond level for Fighting.

For more useful info use Release Notes.rtf in the main folder of the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks. The only info i found on MA skill is one guy who wants to buy a slave with high MA skills. It should logically help Galdiatrix but I can't find anything that confirms it, you can't even see the skill on the slave panel.
The Level of Martial Artist mastery on a slave has an impact on her 3 combat stats/Lives
the only way you can hope to defeat a champion in the Arena is by mastering it (S+), it apparently also increases dealt damage

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The Level of Martial Artist mastery on a slave has an impact on her 3 combat stats/Lives
the only way you can hope to defeat a champion in the Arena is by mastering it (S+), it apparently also increases dealt damage
Tx. You know what etiqette does?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
etiquete is only required for the "Assistant" job listing.
Aside from magic, constitution and combat only pony & pet training have any actual influence on ingame events/stuff
...well cooking also have a minor effect as the quality of prepared food of the cooking slave will be higher

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Does this setup include the animation patches or is it compatible with them? I just stumpled upon this game and want to give it a run. What animation patch is best?

EDIT: Whats the difference between the Nemth's and Fugitive Red patch?
As far as I remember, this setup does not include "animation patches". Just few pictures for jewelry. actually you can choose different animation packs from different versions of the game. Some of them goes just as standalone gif packs. And they are compatible, mostly for all versions. you even may change content manually. change *.gif files in the "girls" folder on those you wish to be in the game. Content files in the game have very revealing names.

I do not remember all the difference between the Nemth's and Fugitive Red patch. There is a dozens of small changes and it was more than year ago when I last played this game. I remember my opinion though, and all that I had wrote above. But you can check readme files for both versions by yourself.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
Has anybody noticed a strange white question mark within a blue field at the top center of the screen at the end of the day screen? I'm using Fugitive Red's Jack 1.8 Mod. It isn't clickable. It is very similar to the small square info buttons in the game\content\pic\buttons\ folder. Strange Blue Question Mark.jpg

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes